• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Finger Foods for Wine Festivals

In summary, some easy and delicious finger food recipes for wine festivals include mini quiches, bruschetta, stuffed mushrooms, and cheese and fruit platters. Vegetarian options can include grilled vegetable skewers, hummus and pita bread, caprese salad skewers, and spinach and feta phyllo cups. Wine can be incorporated into finger food recipes in various ways, such as using it to marinate meats or pairing it with different types of wine. Make-ahead options include crostini, bacon wrapped dates, and antipasto skewers. For specific wine pairings, red wine goes well with meatballs, prosciutto-wrapped melon, and beef and mushroom crostini, white wine pairs well with
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I'm doing a wine festival next week and I was asked to have some snacky things out for people to taste. I thought I would do the cream cheese and sauces but also thought it would be nice to have little finger foods on the tiered trays. Maybe brownies from the brownie pan cut in half or even quarters (triangles) to feed more people and something in the mini muffin pan. What have others done for this kind of event?

Use the new fruit and cheese cutters, fill your cool & serve with it along with crackers.

Be sure to have your wine bottle opener. Offer to open bottles for those at neighboring booths. I am THRILLED with our new opener and it sells when people see it in action.

1. What are some easy and delicious finger food recipes for wine festivals?

Some tasty finger food options for wine festivals include mini quiches, bruschetta, stuffed mushrooms, and cheese and fruit platters. These can be prepped in advance and easily enjoyed while sipping on wine.

2. Can you suggest some vegetarian finger food options for wine festivals?

Vegetarian options for wine festivals can include grilled vegetable skewers, hummus and pita bread, caprese salad skewers, and spinach and feta phyllo cups. These dishes are not only delicious, but also cater to any dietary restrictions.

3. How can I incorporate wine into my finger food recipes for a wine festival?

Wine can be incorporated into finger food recipes in various ways. You can use wine to marinate meats, add it to sauces or dressings, or even use it as a glaze for grilled vegetables. You can also pair your finger foods with different types of wine to enhance the flavors.

4. Are there any make-ahead finger food recipes that are perfect for wine festivals?

Yes, there are plenty of make-ahead finger food recipes that are perfect for wine festivals. Some options include crostini with various toppings, bacon wrapped dates, and antipasto skewers. These dishes can be prepped in advance and assembled right before the festival.

5. Can you suggest some finger food recipes that pair well with specific types of wine?

For red wine, some great finger food options include meatballs, prosciutto-wrapped melon, and beef and mushroom crostini. For white wine, try pairing it with shrimp cocktail, brie and apple crostini, or smoked salmon canapés. For rosé, options like fruit and cheese skewers, bruschetta with tomatoes and basil, and grilled shrimp skewers are delicious pairings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eatoninthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies