• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wine Festival - What Would You Have for Cash&Carry?

In summary, the "Wine Festival - What Would You Have for Cash&Carry?" event is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase wine-related products for cash and carry. It is usually held in the fall at various locations and does not require RSVP or tickets. Wine sampling is not offered, but special deals and discounts may be available.
eatoninthekitchen
I've done lots of booths before, but I'm doing my first wine festival in a couple of weeks. This wine festival has high traffic. I thought having some pourer/stoppers and wine bottle openers for cash & carry would do well (plus some season's best, quikut knives, and maybe a couple other doo-dads we can get on supply order). Of course I'll display the quick-stir pitcher, cool n serve tray, bbq tools, and other outdoorsy products. Can you think of anything else that might do well for cash and carry? I will be offering free shipping (if they are local) but a lot of people do not want to wait on products to ship even if they know it will only be a week. (PS one of my uplines did this event last year and made salsa in the MFP. She sold a bunch of MFP's and said she would have sold 50 of them if she'd had them on hand. I'm debating whether to make the salsa, but will not have MFP's for cash & carry.)

I do not do cash & carry. I'd take the products you listed to show but let people order them! If they fuss, tell them when it's ordered it's under warranty but cash & carry is like a garage sale-ya get what ya get, even if something's wrong with it in a week!

I have to agree - I don't have cash and carry unless it's something I already have on hand. The items you purchase will be the ones they don't want to buy and the items you don't have will be the ones they want.

What is the "Wine Festival - What Would You Have for Cash&Carry?" event?

The "Wine Festival - What Would You Have for Cash&Carry?" event is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a variety of wine-related products for cash and carry. This includes wine glasses, bottle openers, wine aerators, and more.

When and where is the "Wine Festival - What Would You Have for Cash&Carry?" event being held?

The "Wine Festival - What Would You Have for Cash&Carry?" event is usually held in the fall and can be found at various Pampered Chef locations. Check with your local consultant or the Pampered Chef website for specific dates and locations.

Do I need to RSVP or purchase tickets for the "Wine Festival - What Would You Have for Cash&Carry?" event?

No, you do not need to RSVP or purchase tickets for this event. It is open to all customers and you can simply show up and shop for wine-related products at your leisure.

Can I sample wine at the "Wine Festival - What Would You Have for Cash&Carry?" event?

No, the "Wine Festival - What Would You Have for Cash&Carry?" event does not offer wine sampling. However, you can purchase wine glasses and other products to enhance your wine-tasting experience at home.

Are there any special deals or discounts available at the "Wine Festival - What Would You Have for Cash&Carry?" event?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available at the "Wine Festival - What Would You Have for Cash&Carry?" event. These may include bundle deals, limited-time discounts, or free gifts with purchase. Check with your local consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ChefForrester
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies