• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Wine & Cheese Entertaining Show?

In summary, when planning a Wine & Cheese Entertaining Show, it is important to offer a variety of wines and cheeses to appeal to different tastes. This can include a mix of red, white, and sparkling wines, as well as a selection of soft, hard, and blue cheeses. When setting up the buffet table, consider using tiered serving stands and labeling each item for a visually appealing and organized display. Some creative accompaniments to serve with wine and cheese include honeycomb, fig spread, and charcuterie meats. To make the event interactive and engaging, consider hosting a wine and cheese pairing game or a blind taste test. It is also important to have all necessary supplies on hand and to keep the wine chilled and cheese
Schicken
Hello all you wonderful consultants! I have been thinking of doing a Wine & Cheese Entertaing Show this fall. Especially for those repeat people. I have trying to think of all those great tips Julie Christopher gave us at conference. (How to set up a buffet table) Any great ideas?

I think that is a great idea. It totally ties in with what Belinda Ellsworth was saying about making a shorter presentation because people want to talk. The presentation could be about setting up a buffet table and then people can chat and play with products and ask you questions. Think of all the products that could be showed... new bamboo cheese cutting board, all the SA pieces, table linens, Wine opener, Carafe, QS pitcher, knives, woven selections... this could turn into a great theme show! Making up a flyer tonight...

Alison,

If you would post what you come up with that would be great! I have just the person in mind for this show now that it was mentioned! This is much more her style.

Michele

1. What types of wines and cheeses should I offer at a Wine & Cheese Entertaining Show?

When choosing wines and cheeses for your event, consider offering a variety of options to appeal to different tastes. For wines, a safe bet is to include a red, white, and sparkling option. For cheeses, a good rule of thumb is to have at least one soft, one hard, and one blue cheese. You can also offer a mix of cow, goat, and sheep's milk cheeses for a diverse selection.

2. How should I set up the buffet table for a Wine & Cheese Entertaining Show?

To create an eye-catching and functional buffet table, follow these tips from Pampered Chef consultant Julie Christopher: Start with a neutral tablecloth, then add height with tiered serving stands or cake plates. Use a mix of serving platters and boards to display the cheeses and accompaniments. Label each item with a cute chalkboard or card. Finally, add some greenery or flowers for a pop of color.

3. What are some creative accompaniments to serve with wine and cheese?

In addition to the classic pairings of crackers and fruit, you can also offer some unique accompaniments to wow your guests. Some ideas include honeycomb, fig spread, marinated olives, roasted nuts, and charcuterie meats. For a sweet touch, consider offering dark chocolate or chocolate-covered berries.

4. How can I make my Wine & Cheese Entertaining Show interactive and engaging for my guests?

One idea is to have a wine and cheese pairing game where guests have to guess which wine goes best with which cheese. You can also have a blind taste test where guests have to identify different types of cheese while blindfolded. Another fun option is to have a "create your own crostini" station where guests can choose from different toppings to build their perfect bite.

5. What are some tips for hosting a successful Wine & Cheese Entertaining Show?

To ensure your event runs smoothly, be sure to have all the necessary supplies on hand, such as wine glasses, cheese knives, and serving utensils. Make sure to keep the wine chilled and the cheese at room temperature for optimal flavor. Also, don't forget to have plenty of napkins and toothpicks available for your guests. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the delicious pairings with your guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
Replies
Views
chefHLM
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies