• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wine Cheese and Chocolate Party

In summary, a "Wine Cheese and Chocolate Party" is an interactive event where guests learn about wine, cheese, and chocolate pairings while using Pampered Chef products to create dishes. To host a party, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide all necessary materials and guide you through the process. No cooking experience is required to attend and the menu can be customized based on preferences and dietary restrictions. There are no additional costs for hosting, but guests may have the option to purchase Pampered Chef products.
Patti
I saw this a while back and have a party to do using this theme. Can anyone help? I can't find anything in the Party Packs or by searching the PC site.I'd be grateful for any help!!!

chocolate Grenache, cheesy bruschetta - just google recepes on consultant corner with cheese and chocolate. You could even just do a chocolate lava cake and a cheese dip (try the 1-2-3 dips).Don't make it complicated, just have fun with it.

Thank you !

1. What is a "Wine Cheese and Chocolate Party"?

A "Wine Cheese and Chocolate Party" is an interactive cooking and tasting party where guests learn how to pair wines, cheeses, and chocolates while using Pampered Chef products to create delicious dishes.

2. How do I host a "Wine Cheese and Chocolate Party"?

To host a "Wine Cheese and Chocolate Party", you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family. Your consultant will provide all the necessary materials and guide you through the party.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend a "Wine Cheese and Chocolate Party"?

No, you do not need any cooking experience to attend a "Wine Cheese and Chocolate Party". The party is designed for all levels of cooking experience and your Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the recipes and techniques.

4. Can I customize the menu for my "Wine Cheese and Chocolate Party"?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for your "Wine Cheese and Chocolate Party" based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.

5. Are there any additional costs for hosting a "Wine Cheese and Chocolate Party"?

There are no additional costs for hosting a "Wine Cheese and Chocolate Party". Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide all the necessary materials and there is no fee for hosting the party. However, guests may have the option to purchase Pampered Chef products during the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • Anna Farnum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mcwach