• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DIY Window Sign Works: Customer Story

In summary, creating a DIY window sign with Pampered Chef can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the complexity of the design and the speed of completion. To create the sign, you will need a clean window, a window sign kit with stencils, a squeegee, and a chalk marker. The design can be customized with different colors and the stencils are reusable. The sign is also weather-resistant, though it is recommended to remove it during extreme weather.
ckmom002
this sounds kindof cheap looking but i printed me a window sign on a peice of paper with my email and phone number and taped it to my 2 back windows. well i put it on there this morning and a couple hours later when i was at the DMV a lady asked me for a catalog and told me she would call me tonight with her order. so i attached it so you guys could use it (alot cheaper than the ones you can buy..)

Attachments

• window sign.doc
    41 KB · Views: 577
This sounds like a great way to advertise your business inexpensively. By printing out a simple sign with your contact information and taping it to your back windows, you can easily spread the word about your services or products. You can even customize the sign to include any other information you want potential customers to know about. This approach requires minimal effort and cost, but can be very effective in helping you to reach more customers.

i wrote it up in paint and it prints on a normal peice of paperAttached Files: File Type: jpg sign.JPG (44.1 KB, 175 views)I am glad to hear your sign is working for you. That is great!Do you have any pictures of it on your truck? I bet that would be neat to see.Well here's a question, did you make the sale?yes i did make the saleGood for you! It just goes to show that sometimes it's the simplest things that work out the best. Congrats!

1. How long does it take to create a DIY window sign with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to create a DIY window sign with Pampered Chef depends on the complexity of your design and how quickly you are able to complete the steps. However, on average, it takes about 30 minutes to an hour to complete a window sign project.

2. What materials are needed to create a DIY window sign with Pampered Chef?

To create a DIY window sign with Pampered Chef, you will need a clean and dry window, a window sign kit which includes letter and number stencils, a squeegee, and a chalk marker. You may also want to have some paper towels and masking tape on hand for clean-up and to help secure the stencils.

3. Can I customize the design of my DIY window sign with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the design of your DIY window sign with Pampered Chef. The stencils provided in the window sign kit include a variety of letters, numbers, and symbols, allowing you to create a personalized message or design that suits your needs. You can also use multiple colors to make your sign stand out even more.

4. Is the DIY window sign created with Pampered Chef weather-resistant?

Yes, the DIY window sign created with Pampered Chef is weather-resistant. The chalk marker used to create the sign is designed to be rain-resistant, meaning it will not wash away or smudge in light rain. However, for heavy rain or extreme weather conditions, it is recommended to remove the sign and reapply it once the weather has cleared.

5. Can I reuse the stencils from my DIY window sign project?

Yes, the stencils provided in the Pampered Chef window sign kit are reusable. After use, simply rinse the stencils with warm water and let them dry before storing them for future use. This allows you to create multiple window signs or update your design as needed without having to repurchase stencils.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adauw
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedmom71
  • jbdowd0798
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • momoffour