• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Window Decals. What Does Yours Say

The Pampered Chef is having a special on Vista so I wanted to know what to put on it. The Pampered Chef offers a variety of Vista-related items, such as magnets (with the company's logo), decals, and prints. Some people have put Vista-themed items, such as magnets and prints, on their windows. Others have purchased Vista-related items, such as magnets and decals, from the company. The policy manual advises employees to use their full name and title when working for The Pampered Chef, and to use the company's name or a variation of it only when answering the phone or recording greetings. It is also discouraged to use The
Kimberlymmj
They're having a special on Vista so I wanted to know what to put on it.

The Pampered Chef

Cell Phone Number

Opinions please.

YAH!! Thanks for letting me know about the special.. I have been putting off getting one...

I will probably put
The Pampered Chef
Name
Phone #
& maybe PWS

Can you tell me what Vista is? Sounds like maybe I should check it out if it sells things similar to Merrill.

Just a reminder...

From the policy manual,

Your Title/Identification
Always clearly identify yourself as an Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef®, rather than as the company or one of its employees. Use your full name, and Independent Consultant or Independent Sales Director (or appropriate title) for The Pampered Chef®.
For Example:
Mary Smith
Independent Sales Director for The Pampered Chef®
The same policy applies when answering the phone or recording an answering machine or voicemail greeting. Except as otherwise provided in these policies, it is inappropriate to use The Pampered Chef® corporate name, the tagline, any trademark used by the Company or any derivation of such, for instance, “pamper,” “pampered,” “chef,” “discover,” “in you,” etc. as part of an e-mail address or domain name.

My magnet says:
Independent Consultant for
The Pampered Chef®
ph#
Website

I do not put my name (other than at the end of my site name) for Privacy reasons. I have gotten very creepy crank calls on my cell/biz line so I am as cautious as possible.

etteluap70PC said:
My magnet says:
Independent Consultant for
The Pampered Chef®
ph#
Website

I do not put my name (other than at the end of my site name) for Privacy reasons. I have gotten very creepy crank calls on my cell/biz line so I am as cautious as possible.

Never thought about this! Thanks!!

Mine came from Merrill and didn't give me alot of choice. I even had to buy two instead of the one I wanted. Mine says The Pampered Chef (w/logo)
Discover the chef in you.
Name (didn't say independant consultant)
Number
Came with website but half of it didn't apply to window so I removed that part. It has worked one time so far. Someone behind me called and asked for a catalogue.

What size window decals are you purchasing from vista? The small or large? In your experience are the window decals or door magnets better? I'm still debating whether or not I want to design my own or use the one from Merrill.

1. What are window decals?

Window decals are adhesive stickers that are placed on glass windows or doors. They can be used for decorative purposes or to display important information, such as business hours or contact information.

2. How do I apply a window decal?

First, clean the surface where you will be placing the decal with a mild detergent and water. Then, carefully peel off the backing of the decal and place it on the desired location. Smooth out any air bubbles with a credit card or squeegee.

3. Can window decals be removed and reused?

It depends on the type of decal you have. Some decals are designed for one-time use only and cannot be removed and reused without damaging the decal. However, there are also decals that are designed for easy removal and can be reused multiple times.

4. How long do window decals last?

The lifespan of a window decal depends on various factors, such as the quality of the decal, the location of the decal, and the type of exposure it receives. Generally, window decals can last anywhere from 1-3 years with proper care and maintenance.

5. Can I customize my own window decal?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, we offer customizable window decals. You can choose from a variety of designs, fonts, and colors to create a decal that fits your personal or business needs. Simply contact us for more information on customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoffour
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies