1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Window Decals. What does yours say

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

They're having a special on Vista so I wanted to know what to put on it.

The Pampered Chef

Cell Phone Number

Opinions please.

Apr 11, 2009
  2. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

YAH!! Thanks for letting me know about the special.. I have been putting off getting one...

I will probably put
    The Pampered Chef
    Name
    Phone #
    & maybe PWS

Apr 11, 2009
  3. BeckyC5830

BeckyC5830 Member

Can you tell me what Vista is? Sounds like maybe I should check it out if it sells things similar to Merrill.

Apr 12, 2009
  4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Apr 12, 2009
  5. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Just a reminder...

From the policy manual,

Your Title/Identification
    Always clearly identify yourself as an Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef®, rather than as the company or one of its employees. Use your full name, and Independent Consultant or Independent Sales Director (or appropriate title) for The Pampered Chef®.
    For Example:
    Mary Smith
    Independent Sales Director for The Pampered Chef®
    The same policy applies when answering the phone or recording an answering machine or voicemail greeting. Except as otherwise provided in these policies, it is inappropriate to use The Pampered Chef® corporate name, the tagline, any trademark used by the Company or any derivation of such, for instance, “pamper,” “pampered,” “chef,” “discover,” “in you,” etc. as part of an e-mail address or domain name.

My magnet says:
    Independent Consultant for
    The Pampered Chef®
    ph#
    Website

I do not put my name (other than at the end of my site name) for Privacy reasons. I have gotten very creepy crank calls on my cell/biz line so I am as cautious as possible.

Apr 12, 2009
  6. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

Never thought about this! Thanks!!

Apr 12, 2009
  7. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

Mine came from Merrill and didn't give me alot of choice. I even had to buy two instead of the one I wanted. Mine says The Pampered Chef (w/logo)
    Discover the chef in you.
    Name (didn't say independant consultant)
    Number
    Came with website but half of it didn't apply to window so I removed that part. It has worked one time so far. Someone behind me called and asked for a catalogue.

Apr 13, 2009
  8. Beth1170

Beth1170 Member

What size window decals are you purchasing from vista? The small or large? In your experience are the window decals or door magnets better? I'm still debating whether or not I want to design my own or use the one from Merrill.

Apr 13, 2009
Have something to add?