• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover the Exciting Chance to Win Your Wish List with The Pampered Chef!

In summary, PC posted a promo for a mystery event that will run from Dec 9-19, but details will be released on December 9th. Consultants are warning each other about the event, which seems like a scam to them.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
This was on The Pampered Chef facebook page. Anybody know any details about it?

Attachments

• win your wishlist.jpg
    win your wishlist.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 292
I know we've complained about the PC fb page before. I never go there, I get the posts on my page and that's all I look at. But, I just went over there to see about this promo and O.M.G.....one would think that PC put that page out there just for consultants to bitch and gripe and whine and complain and pimp themselves and to showcase their stupidity on. Oh my stars, what an embarrassment to the company. So glad I don't promote it to my customers!

ARG!! Why have something posted and not give any details about it? I spoke with HO today. They knew nothing about it and had to call me back. Apparently, details will be released December 9th.

cookingwithlove said:
ARG!! Why have something posted and not give any details about it? I spoke with HO today. They knew nothing about it and had to call me back. Apparently, details will be released December 9th.

So something is going to run Dec 9-19 and we won't learn about it until the 9th but they put a hint up on their FB page? Whatever...

Gee great. Thanks for keeping us informed, HO.

I avoid the PC FB page, too, for the reasons stated here and on CS. I don't go to the forum on CC either. I had a consultant join my team earlier this year. I cringed every time she mentioned something she read on the PC FB page. She was looking at it all the time and reading the comments before she signed. A miracle that she signed. She was already a TS consultant so maybe the whackadoos on the PC page didn't scare her off.

I had my newest consultant asking some questions on the PC FB page about the biz just prior to his signing. He already knew he was going to sign with one of my downline and REPEATED mentioned that he was currently working with a consultant and planned to sign with her. He got a TON of e-mails and posts from consultants trying to get him to sign with them... one guy even offered him cash to sign with him. My consultants was a little put off by that one. Thankfully he signed but it really put a bad taste in his mouth about recruiting.

Wow Colleen. Some people really are desperate, huh?

Sheila said:
Wow Colleen. Some people really are desperate, huh?

Yup! I was appalled. :grumpy:

What is "Win Your Wish List?"

"Win Your Wish List" is a game show where contestants have the chance to win all the items on their personal wish list.

How can I participate in "Win Your Wish List?"

To participate in "Win Your Wish List," you can either apply through the show's official website or attend an open casting call. Keep an eye out for announcements on the show's social media pages for upcoming opportunities to participate.

What is the format of the game show?

The game show consists of several rounds, where contestants compete in various challenges and trivia questions related to their wish list items. The final round is a race to collect all the items from the contestants' wish lists within a designated time limit.

What type of items can be on a contestant's wish list?

Contestants are allowed to have a variety of items on their wish list, ranging from tangible items such as electronics or furniture to experiences like vacations or classes. However, the items must be of reasonable value and comply with the show's regulations.

Can I win all the items on my wish list?

Yes, the ultimate goal of "Win Your Wish List" is for contestants to win all the items on their wish list. However, winning is dependent on the contestant's performance in the challenges and final round of the game show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wendleispampered
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies