• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Free Cooking Show Poster?

In summary, Several posters and flyers have been shared for promoting a free cooking show. These include a grocery store flyer, a sign for a table display, business cards, and coupons. The materials also mention a door prize and hosting specials. There was a typo on one of the flyers which has been corrected. The use of a certain tagline on the drawing slip was also discussed.
straitfan
Gold Member
Has anyone created a poster for a booth that describes a drawing for a free cooking show? Would love to "borrow" it and make it my own! (This site has me sooooo spoiled!)
Thanks! :)

Here's a couple someone else created and I added my information to. The first is initially for a grocery store bulletin board but you could post it on a poster. Then, write the date they select on the back of the tear off. Or, the worry free show might work too.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Grocery Store flyer free show.doc
    94.5 KB · Views: 625
  • Expo Free Cooking Show Coupon.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 711
I like the flyers. How exactly do you use the expo one?

Great flyers Trish, I have another grocery store flyer, but not offering a free cooking show.

This is a sign that I put up on the table - I print the sign on white paper, crop down, use glue stick to attach to color card stock paper and put in clear acrylic frame, beside my drawing slips, and I use the Trifle Bowl to put the slips in - I sometimes borrow the door prize box from Merrill off my director if I can but the bowl looks nice

Here is the door prize slip I use. If you notice I put the place of where I had the setup so that I can keep track

I also hand out my business card, host specials for the next couples month (I also included on the flyer my own special for the host - sample also attached) and these two coupons. I print each style of coupon on different color paper. The brighter paper the better. It really gets their attention. I also put a small pieve of paper between the business card and coupons that is called "I LOVE REFERRALS" This will help spread my name out there, this place fair last week I tried this - don't know if it worked yet. So here are the files.

Check the next post for the door prize slip file - could fit it on this one.

I have a lot of my posters on the table in acrylic frames, I think that they look great that way. I might me able to post pictures if you want to see them.

Most of these files I found on here and changes it with me info

Thanks to who ever posted these

Teresa

~

Attachments

• HOME SHOW - Register for a FREE show 001 Big.doc
    41 KB · Views: 518
  • Coupons 002 - booth.doc
    81 KB · Views: 571
  • Coupon - MY 002 10%.doc
    45 KB · Views: 388
  • Flyer - I LOVE REFERRALS.doc
    49 KB · Views: 611
  • FLYER - Monthly Specials - half.doc
    51 KB · Views: 499
Here is the Door Prize Slip

Attachments

• Door Prize Slip 001 2007 Mineral County Fair.doc
    38 KB · Views: 457
Thanks so much for sharing. I am gearing up for my time at our state fair next week and I will use several of these.

I just noticed a typo on the Flyer for Love Referrals

it says:
Receive someone to me that becomes a consultant

I am thinking the Receive should be Refer

Other than that, it looks great!!

Thank You I will change it

~

Absolutely PERFECT! Thanks so much for sharing Teresa.

whiteyteresa said:
Here is the Door Prize Slip

On that door prize slip, I was wondering if it is OK to use the "Discover the Chef in You" without downloading the graphic from CC. Does anyone know?

Thanks Teresa - those are great!

stayinathomemama said:
On that door prize slip, I was wondering if it is OK to use the "Discover the Chef in You" without downloading the graphic from CC. Does anyone know?
You're right. We can't do that.

I cleaned up the drawing slip and took off the "offending" tagline and replaced it with the downloaded logo/tagline:

Attachments

• Door Prize Slip - logo.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 674

1. How can I enter to win a free cooking show poster?

To enter for a chance to win a free cooking show poster, simply visit our website and fill out the entry form with your name and email address. One winner will be randomly selected each month.

2. Is there a limit to how many times I can enter to win?

No, there is no limit to the number of times you can enter to win. However, each person is only eligible to win once per year.

3. What if I win but I already have a cooking show poster?

If you win the free cooking show poster and already have one, you can choose to give it as a gift to a friend or family member, or you can select a different prize of equal value.

4. What is the value of the cooking show poster?

The cooking show poster has a retail value of $25. However, its sentimental value as a symbol of your love for cooking and Pampered Chef is priceless.

5. How will I know if I have won?

If you are selected as the winner, you will be notified via email within one week of the drawing. The winner's name will also be announced on our website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies