• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Big at Your Next Event With a Spinning Wheel Prize Giveaway!

In summary, the spinning wheel giveaway for Pampered Chef offers a variety of prizes that can be customized to fit the budget and preferences of the host, such as kitchen gadgets, cookware, gift cards, and personalized products. The number of spins for each guest can also be adjusted based on the event and the winners can be chosen through a designated person or by having guests spin the wheel themselves. This fun addition can be incorporated into any event, such as a cooking demonstration, fundraiser, or party, and can be discussed with a Pampered Chef consultant.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody know where I can get a spinning wheel for prize givea-a-way at a booth?

Someone else posted that they used the Spice Turn-Around and Spices. Each bottle in the STA had a numbered sticker on the bottom that corresponded to a prize.

Oh Noora, thanks for sharing that. That's a great idea and still utilizes the products.

Thanks for all of the information! Love the tool-turn-about one. The spinning wheel is need for a kid show so I can have a few minutes with the parents. The site you gave is good and the wheels are reasonable.

I used the "Salad Spinner" one Summer and posted it as a "Spin To Win" Worked great... but not so much for kids...They had WAY TO MUCH FUN and I was constantly afraid they were going to break it! I am going to do the Spice Turnabout one at my next event.

1. What types of prizes can be included on the spinning wheel?

The prizes for the spinning wheel giveaway can vary depending on the budget and preferences of the host. Some popular options include kitchen gadgets, cookware, gift cards, and even free products from Pampered Chef.

2. How many spins can each guest have on the spinning wheel?

The number of spins for each guest can also be customized based on the event and the number of attendees. Typically, each guest can have one or two spins on the wheel, but this can be adjusted to fit the needs of the event.

3. Can the prizes be personalized for the event?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers the option to personalize prizes with the event name or logo. This adds a special touch and makes the prizes even more memorable for the guests.

4. How do you determine the winners of the spinning wheel giveaway?

The winners of the spinning wheel giveaway can be chosen in a few different ways. One option is to have a designated person spin the wheel and the guests whose names land on the designated prize slots are the winners. Another option is to have guests spin the wheel themselves and whoever lands on a designated prize slot is the winner.

5. How can I incorporate the spinning wheel giveaway into my event?

The spinning wheel giveaway can be a fun addition to any event, whether it's a cooking demonstration, a fundraiser, or a party. It's a great way to engage guests and add an element of excitement and surprise to the event. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to discuss how to incorporate the spinning wheel into your specific event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vangogirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • chefcharity