• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Finding the Entry Info for the FB Post Link?

In summary, "Win All New Products Fb Post" is a Facebook post where users can enter a contest or giveaway to win a selection of new products. To participate, users must follow the instructions provided in the post, such as liking, sharing, or commenting. Most of these contests are legitimate, but it's important to verify the post's authenticity before participating. The method of choosing winners may vary, and some contests may allow multiple entries while others may only allow one entry per person. It's important to follow the rules and avoid spamming or creating multiple accounts to enter the contest.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I just followed the link from the PC FB page to see what the entry information looked like. I was taken to a page with coupons and a few entry things. It is called Promos Deals Prizes Coupons and Gifts. There are over 70 pages and after looking at 10 pages I gave up looking for the entry info. Anyone else having this problem?

That sounds like it was an outside ad targeting keywords from the page and not anything officially sponsored.

Yes, I am having the same problem. It seems like the entry information is buried among all the other promotions and deals. It would be helpful if there was a specific tab or section for the entry information to make it easier to find. I will try to contact PC directly to see if they can provide clearer instructions for entering the contest.

1. What is "Win All New Products Fb Post"?

"Win All New Products Fb Post" is a Facebook post that gives users the opportunity to win a selection of new products. These products can range from electronics and gadgets to beauty and fashion items. The post usually includes instructions on how to enter the contest or giveaway.

2. How can I participate in the "Win All New Products Fb Post"?

To participate in the "Win All New Products Fb Post", you will need to follow the instructions provided in the post. This may include liking the post, sharing it on your timeline, commenting on the post, or following the page hosting the contest. Make sure to read the instructions carefully and follow all the steps to increase your chances of winning.

3. Is the "Win All New Products Fb Post" legitimate?

Yes, most "Win All New Products Fb Post" contests are legitimate and are hosted by brands or businesses to promote their products. However, it is always important to be cautious and verify the authenticity of the post before participating. Look for any red flags such as fake accounts, suspicious links, or unclear instructions.

4. How are winners chosen for "Win All New Products Fb Post"?

The method of choosing winners may vary for each "Win All New Products Fb Post" contest. Some may use a random generator to select winners, while others may choose based on the creativity of the entry or the number of shares and likes. Make sure to check the post's rules or guidelines to know how winners will be chosen.

5. Can I enter multiple times in the "Win All New Products Fb Post"?

This depends on the rules of the specific contest. Some may allow multiple entries while others may only allow one entry per person. To avoid disqualification, make sure to follow the rules and guidelines provided in the post. It's also important to note that spamming or creating multiple accounts to enter the contest is not allowed and may result in disqualification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
aried
  • esavvymom