• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Willing to Trade My New Hot Pink Pampered Chef Hoodie For....

In summary, you can trade for any item as long as it is of equal or greater value to the hot pink Pampered Chef hoodie. To initiate a trade, message the seller with details about the item you want to offer. The hoodie is brand new and available in one size, a unisex medium. You can trade for multiple items as long as their combined value matches or exceeds the value of the hoodie.
ChefCKHall
Hi, I have an XL Hot Pink PC Hoodie I won in a promotion. It is NEW and unworn...very adorable! It is a tad on the small side of XL. I would like to trade it for a DOTs catalog tote that is new.

Any bites?

just messaged you

Ooooo....if I had a dots catalog tote I would be all over this!

If you can't find anyone, I would be interested in buying it! :)

1. Can I trade for any item I want?

Yes, as long as the item you want to trade for is of equal or greater value to the hot pink Pampered Chef hoodie.

2. How do I initiate a trade?

You can initiate a trade by messaging the seller directly through the platform where the hoodie was listed. Be sure to include details about the item you are offering to trade.

3. Is the hoodie brand new?

Yes, the hot pink Pampered Chef hoodie is brand new and has never been worn.

4. Can I trade for multiple items?

Yes, you can offer to trade for multiple items as long as their combined value is equal or greater than the value of the hoodie.

5. Is the hoodie available in different sizes?

Currently, the hot pink Pampered Chef hoodie is only available in one size, which is a unisex medium. However, it does have a relaxed fit and should fit most people comfortably.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • kcmckay
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristenlee
  • WendyE