• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Ride from Midway to the Hilton on South Michigan Ave?

, Karen, and DottieOk, Karen. Sounds good. Dottie, aka 'cookingwithdot', and I have made a plan to ride the "L" but depending on the cost we may want to join you!Thanks!!
Karen
Gold Member
Me and a consultant in my downline will be flying into Midway on Monday at 12:45. We are looking into renting a towncar or something to take us to the Hilton on South Michigan Ave. If anybody else is arriving at Midway and going to the Hilton around that time and would like to share a ride and split the costs, just let me know.

In the past we've had enough to rent a limo and it was less than $10 per person. We had a comfortable ride and went from point A to point B without other stops in between, which was nice. (We are actually doing this when we depart on Thursday with the rest of our cluster.)

Looking forward to seeing everyone one in The Windy City!

Darn! I was all excited because this sounds like a great idea, and we're at the same hotel . . . but, we arrive at 7:50am, and I don't think my group will want to wait around for 4.5 hours!:D Oh well, hope it works out for you, and look forward to meeting you in person.

Karen said:
Me and a consultant in my downline will be flying into Midway on Monday at 12:45. We are looking into renting a towncar or something to take us to the Hilton on South Michigan Ave. If anybody else is arriving at Midway and going to the Hilton around that time and would like to share a ride and split the costs, just let me know.

In the past we've had enough to rent a limo and it was less than $10 per person. We had a comfortable ride and went from point A to point B without other stops in between, which was nice. (We are actually doing this when we depart on Thursday with the rest of our cluster.)

Looking forward to seeing everyone one in The Windy City!

I just saw this post. Are you still looking for people to share a ride? I fly in to Midway on Monday at 1:30pm and am also staying at the Chicago Hilton! I will be alone so would love to share a ride, if possible.

Debbie

PampChefDeb said:
I just saw this post. Are you still looking for people to share a ride? I fly in to Midway on Monday at 1:30pm and am also staying at the Chicago Hilton! I will be alone so would love to share a ride, if possible.

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

We are still looking to share rides. I will contact the company tomorrow and see what rates I can get. I saw another post of a couple other consultants taking the train to the Hilton. I will check and see if they want to join us. It's not as cheap as the train, but much more comfortable without lugging our baggage through the city. I'll be back to you tomorrow for sure!

Karen said:
Hi Debbie,

We are still looking to share rides. I will contact the company tomorrow and see what rates I can get. I saw another post of a couple other consultants taking the train to the Hilton. I will check and see if they want to join us. It's not as cheap as the train, but much more comfortable without lugging our baggage through the city. I'll be back to you tomorrow for sure!

Ok, Karen. Sounds good.
Dottie, aka 'cookingwithdot', and I have made a plan to ride the "L" but depending on the cost we may want to join you!
Thanks!!
Debbie

1. How do I find someone to share a ride with?

To find someone to share a ride with, you can post in our "Willing to Share a Ride" group on our Pampered Chef community page. You can also reach out to friends or family members who may be attending the same event as you.

2. Is there a fee for sharing a ride?

No, there is no fee for sharing a ride with someone. It is simply a way to help save on transportation costs and reduce our carbon footprint.

3. How do I coordinate the details of the ride with the other person?

Once you have found someone to share a ride with, we recommend exchanging contact information and discussing the details of the ride such as pick-up and drop-off locations, meeting time, and any other important information.

4. Can I share a ride with more than one person?

Yes, you can definitely share a ride with more than one person. You can either coordinate with multiple individuals or post in our "Willing to Share a Ride" group to see if anyone else is interested in joining your ride.

5. What if my plans change and I am no longer able to share a ride?

If your plans change and you are no longer able to share a ride, please inform the other person as soon as possible. It is important to communicate and make alternate arrangements if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
lacychef