• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will We Still Get Paid on Good Friday?

In summary, employees at Pampered Chef are paid on a bi-weekly basis, typically on the second and fourth Fridays of the month. Paychecks are distributed through direct deposit, but if Friday falls on a holiday, they will be distributed on the last business day before the holiday. To view pay stubs and track earnings, employees can use the Pampered Chef employee portal. If a paycheck is not received on Friday, employees should contact their manager or HR for assistance.
jchriste65
Just curious if Friday is considered a holiday since it's Good Friday or if we'll still get paid. My bank is open, but not sure if they all are or if HO is.

I'm new at this. Do we get paid 2 times a month? And, I have enough at yesteday's show to put me into a new percentage. Do I need to get that submitted by a certain date?

Check your calendar, it will show a $ sing on the day we get paid.

Teresa, talk with your recruiter or director about that, they can explain it better in person.

Most banks are open on Friday, so my guess is that we'll get our commission then.Teresa, with direct deposit we get paid on the 8th and the 22nd. The pay on the 22nd is for everything from the 1st through the 15th. So, if your percentage went up after that it will be adjusted in your commission on the 8th.

OK, thanks! That makes perfect sense. ; )

1. When will we receive our paycheck?

Employees at Pampered Chef are paid on a bi-weekly basis, with paychecks being distributed every other Friday. If that Friday falls on a holiday, paychecks will be distributed on the last business day before the holiday.

2. On which Friday of the month will we get paid?

Paydays at Pampered Chef typically fall on the second and fourth Fridays of the month. However, this may vary depending on holidays and other factors.

3. Will our paychecks be direct deposited or mailed to us?

All employees at Pampered Chef are required to sign up for direct deposit, which means that your paycheck will be automatically deposited into your designated bank account on payday. If you have not yet signed up for direct deposit, please contact HR for assistance.

4. How can I view my pay stub and track my earnings?

You can view your pay stub and track your earnings through the Pampered Chef employee portal. On the portal, you can access your pay stubs, view your earnings history, and make changes to your direct deposit information.

5. What should I do if I have not received my paycheck on Friday?

If you have not received your paycheck on Friday, please reach out to your manager or the HR department immediately. They will be able to look into the issue and assist you in receiving your paycheck as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • kcmckay