• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Win Big at Our Community Center Pampered Chef Event?

In summary, our community center event offers a variety of prizes for all ages, including kitchen tools, cookware, gift certificates, cooking kits, and children's books. To enter the giveaways, simply attend the event and fill out an entry form. There are no age restrictions for the giveaways and you can win multiple prizes, but only one per giveaway to give others a chance. You must be present at the event to claim your prize.
Muppetgal
Silver Member
I'm doing a community center "table top" next week and want to have a few draws for prizes. As I'm just starting out though I haven't got much to give out yet, but here is what I've come up with. There should be around 200 people passing through.

demo
The great potato, using my crinkle cutter, chopping board, cheese grater, cooks corer, utility knife and cheese grater.

Will display all other starter kit products.

Taster:
Mini Celebration cookies, I'm going to make them half the size so will need to make about 3 recipes worth.

Draws and Prizes:

Individual Kitchen Shows
£15 to spend on Pampered Chef Products when they book an individual kitchen show* that evening

General Draw for door prize
Examples of prizes: mini serving spatula, cookbook, quikut paring knife, bamboo tongs

Kiddie Draw:
Word Scramble! ALL entries (whether word scramble is completed properly or not) will have the chance to win “my safe cutter”

*kitchen show must be booked between January 7th to February 28th
*kitchen show must reach £125 of sales or have 5 orders to qualify

I know I'm cheating on the kitchen show thing, as obviously they would get this anyway, but they don't know that!!! ;)

what do you think?

oh, and here is my kiddie word scramble:

NAME:
PHONE NUMBER:

Unscramble the names of these Pampered Chef products (if you need help they are all in the catalogue displayed)

1) sdik ikeoco kinmag ste

2) Lepap redweg

3) ym seaf tucter

4) skid parno dan shecf tha

5) triecave tructes

answers:
kids cookie making set
apple wedger
my safe cutter
kids apron and chefs hat
creative cutters

Last edited:

I think this is a great idea for a community center event! It's always nice to have some fun activities and prizes at these types of events. Your taster of mini celebration cookies sounds delicious and I'm sure it will be a hit with the attendees. And I love that you're showcasing your starter kit products as well.As for the draws and prizes, I think they are all great options. The individual kitchen shows prize is a great way to encourage people to book shows and it's smart to have a time frame for when they need to be booked by. The door prizes are also a nice touch and I like that you have a variety of items to choose from. And the kiddie draw with the word scramble is a fun idea for the younger attendees.Overall, I think your plans for the event are well thought out and I'm sure it will be a success. Good luck with everything and have fun at the event!

1. What types of prizes can I win at the community center event?

At our community center event, we offer a variety of prizes for all ages such as kitchen tools, cookware, and gift certificates for Pampered Chef products. We also have special prizes for kids and families, such as cooking kits and children's books.

2. How do I enter the giveaways at the community center event?

To enter our giveaways, simply attend the community center event and fill out an entry form. You can also earn additional entries by participating in our activities and demonstrations throughout the event.

3. Are there any age restrictions for the giveaways?

No, there are no age restrictions for our giveaways. We have prizes for all ages, from children to adults. Everyone is welcome to participate and have a chance to win!

4. Can I win multiple prizes at the community center event?

Yes, you can win multiple prizes at our community center event. However, we do ask that each person only wins one prize per giveaway to give others a chance to win as well.

5. Do I have to be present to win a prize at the community center event?

Yes, you must be present at the event to claim your prize. If your name is called and you are not present, another winner will be chosen. We want to ensure that everyone has a fair chance to win and enjoy the event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chevylonghorn
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamela