1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Will this be enough?

1. Muppetgal

Muppetgal Member Silver Member

I'm doing a community center "table top" next week and want to have a few draws for prizes. As I'm just starting out though I haven't got much to give out yet, but here is what I've come up with. There should be around 200 people passing through.

demo
    The great potato, using my crinkle cutter, chopping board, cheese grater, cooks corer, utility knife and cheese grater.

Will display all other starter kit products.

Taster:
    Mini Celebration cookies, I'm going to make them half the size so will need to make about 3 recipes worth.

Draws and Prizes:

Individual Kitchen Shows
    £15 to spend on Pampered Chef Products when they book an individual kitchen show* that evening

General Draw for door prize
    Examples of prizes: mini serving spatula, cookbook, quikut paring knife, bamboo tongs

Kiddie Draw:
    Word Scramble! ALL entries (whether word scramble is completed properly or not) will have the chance to win “my safe cutter”

*kitchen show must be booked between January 7th to February 28th
    *kitchen show must reach £125 of sales or have 5 orders to qualify

I know I'm cheating on the kitchen show thing, as obviously they would get this anyway, but they don't know that!!! ;)

what do you think?

Nov 28, 2005
  2. Muppetgal

Muppetgal Member Silver Member

oh, and here is my kiddie word scramble:

NAME:
    PHONE NUMBER:

Unscramble the names of these Pampered Chef products (if you need help they are all in the catalogue displayed)

1) sdik ikeoco kinmag ste

2) Lepap redweg

3) ym seaf tucter

4) skid parno dan shecf tha

5) triecave tructes

answers:
    kids cookie making set
    apple wedger
    my safe cutter
    kids apron and chefs hat
    creative cutters

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005