• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the DCB fajita recipe yet? Give it a shot at your next show!

In summary, the recipe for the DCB is peppers, onions, chicken, southwestern seasoning, and a baking dish. The dish is layered with the vegetables, chicken, and Southwest seasoning. The dish is then baked in a micro-wave oven for 12-15 minutes.
pamperedmomto3
Will someone please share the fajita recipe for the DCB? Thank you!

I don't have any exact measurements, but it's along these lines:

stoplight peppers (red, yellow green) cut in half and seeded
sliced onions
2 chicken breasts
Southwestern seasoning

Cook until chicken breasts are done. Turn out onto a simple additions serving dish and chop everywthing with salad choppers. Serve with warm tortillas, sour cream, black olives chopped with egg slicer, salsa, etc.

Thank you!

where is that fajita recipe from? I don't remember seeing it in any cookbooks.

recipe fajitaThe DCB recipe for fajitas was a huge hit for my last two shows in Jan. One closed out at over 1300.00 and the other at over 900.00
I sold 6 DCB at the first one, (not including the host order) and 5 at the other.
1 red pepper sliced with knife
1 green pepper sliced with knife
1 onion sliced with apple wedger
Lay on bottom of baker and sprinkle with SW seasoning
Lay boneless chicken breasts in single layer on veggies. If they are larger breasts I cut them in thinner strips.. You can stretch the recipe with more chicken. Put lid on baker and in micro for 12-15 minutes.
While cooking I make up guacamole with our seasoning, and also make up a quick salsa in batter bowl using salad choppers.
cilantro
onion
fresh garlic
1 jalepeno pepper (de-seeded)
(chop all up, then add some cherry tomatoes and chop
add some SW seasoning mix
This mixes up in about 3 minutes or less.
Put Sour Cream in EAD, grated cheese in simple additions bowl, salsa in a bowl, guacamole in a bowl and 6 inch flour tortillas in mini baker. Warm them
Let them make themselves. It is an awesome demo.
I am making for a teachers lounge next week..figured they can rewarm the mixture if they need to.

I did the fajitas as an interactive show today. It was fun! I had them use the Ultimate Mandoline for the peppers. Since I own all of the cutting boards, they were able to see these as well and they used a variety of knives for the different tasks.

They also made the salsa and guacamole recipe from All The Best.

I didn't sell any DCB but that doesn't mean I won't try this again.

Dcbyes yes yes...try this recipe at a show...I forgot to mention that at my one show in Jan. two girls booked right on the spot for Feb. because they want the DCB at 60% off...They all seem to love it...especially the "busy moms". so use it!!

1. What is "Will Someone Please Share..."?

"Will Someone Please Share..." is a program at Pampered Chef where hosts can invite their friends and family to a virtual cooking party and earn free and discounted products.

2. How does "Will Someone Please Share..." work?

First, a host will invite their friends and family to a virtual cooking party. During the party, the host and their guests will learn about Pampered Chef products and have the opportunity to make purchases. For every purchase made, the host will receive credit towards free and discounted products.

3. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "Will Someone Please Share..."?

No, anyone can host a "Will Someone Please Share..." party. You do not have to be a consultant to earn free and discounted products.

4. Can I choose which products I want for free or at a discount?

Yes, as a host, you will have the opportunity to choose which products you want for free or at a discount based on the total sales from your party. The more sales you have, the more free and discounted products you can choose.

5. Is there a limit to how many "Will Someone Please Share..." parties I can host?

No, you can host as many "Will Someone Please Share..." parties as you'd like. Each party gives you the opportunity to earn more free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin B
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • dana_jni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dana_jni
  • PamperedK