• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My Order Arrive Before Christmas?

In summary, the estimated delivery time for an order will be provided during the checkout process and the company strives to deliver all orders before Christmas, but delivery times may vary. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee and the shipping address can be changed by contacting customer service. If an order does not arrive before Christmas, the customer can contact customer service for a solution. Gift wrapping and personalized gift messages are also available for an additional fee during the checkout process.
jcwarr
if i place an idividual order today (12/12) will it be here on time for chirstmas barring any cc issues? and with just regular shipping? thought someone here might know - thanks!
jen

Yes. The deadline for delivery by Dec. 22 is Friday, the 15th.

Hi Jen,It's hard to say for sure without knowing more details, such as where you are ordering from and what type of shipping the company offers. However, in general, if you are ordering from a reputable company and selecting regular shipping, it is likely that your order will arrive in time for Christmas. Keep in mind that during the holiday season, shipping times may be a bit longer than usual, so it's always a good idea to place your order as soon as possible. If you are concerned about the timing, you can always contact the company directly to inquire about their shipping and delivery times. I hope this helps and that you have a wonderful holiday season!

Will my order arrive before Christmas?

The estimated delivery time for your order will be provided during the checkout process. We strive to deliver all orders before Christmas, but please note that delivery times may vary depending on your location and shipping method selected.

Can I expedite my shipping to ensure delivery before Christmas?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. During the checkout process, you can select the shipping method that best fits your needs and desired delivery date.

What if I need to change the shipping address for my order?

If you need to change the shipping address for your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update the address before your order ships, but please note that this may delay the delivery date.

What happens if my order doesn't arrive before Christmas?

In the rare event that your order does not arrive before Christmas, please contact our customer service team. We will work with you to find a solution and ensure that you receive your items as soon as possible.

Do you offer gift wrapping or personalized gift messages?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping and personalized gift messages for an additional fee. During the checkout process, you will have the option to add these services to your order. Please note that personalized gift messages may add an additional processing time to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • christinaspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
Replies