• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will It Ever Work Again...with Another Job???

In summary, to make PC work you might have to make calls at lunch until you have shows on the calendar and prioritize your contacts.
janezapchef
Gold Member
My GOODNESS! I would so love to get PC up and rocking again. I miss it so much (still active, but by the skin of teeth every other month)! But, I seriously can't seem to figure out how to fit it in with my full-time job. I'm starting to really like that now too, and we desparately need the income (from both, actually). Anyone that works a busy full-time job and balances kids, family, and PC, I'd love to hear some tips from you!!!

Thanks!
Jane

P.S. Making phone calls any time other than at lunch is basically out, and I'd rather avoid that since I NEED to relax during lunch!

If you really want to make PC work you just might have to make those calls at lunch (just take 10-15 minutes of it each day) until you have the shows on the calendar. And speaking of that, when would you DO the shows? mark the calendar when you'd do shows if you had them and call during those times.

Prioritize your contacts, too. Host coaching for existing shows first, hot leads next, customer service last.

I recently listened to an audio book version of Brian Tracy's http://www.amazon.com/dp/1576754227/?tag=pfamazon01-20 and found it to have a lot of great advice for prioritizing and fitting things into your schedule.

NooraK said:
Prioritize your contacts, too. Host coaching for existing shows first, hot leads next, customer service last.

I recently listened to an audio book version of Brian Tracy's http://www.amazon.com/dp/1576754227/?tag=pfamazon01-20 and found it to have a lot of great advice for prioritizing and fitting things into your schedule.

I love that book! It is a great inspiration and a quick read.

Jane, you can do it, I have faith in you! xoxo!

Thanks everyone. Good tips!

1. Will I be able to find another job after a failed attempt?

Yes, it is possible to find another job after a failed attempt. Many people have experienced setbacks in their careers and have gone on to find success in different jobs or industries.

2. How can I make sure I choose the right job this time?

There is no guaranteed formula for choosing the perfect job, but you can increase your chances by reflecting on your skills, interests, and values, researching potential job opportunities, and seeking advice from mentors or career counselors.

3. How do I address my previous job failure in interviews?

Be honest and professional when discussing your previous job failure in interviews. Explain what you learned from the experience and how you have grown as a result. Emphasize your strengths and skills that make you a strong candidate for the new job.

4. Will my previous job failure affect my chances of getting hired?

It depends on the specific circumstances of your previous job failure and the hiring company's policies. Some companies may not view a failed job as a negative, while others may have more strict hiring criteria. Focus on highlighting your skills, qualifications, and potential contributions to the new job.

5. How long should I wait before applying for another job after a failed attempt?

There is no set timeframe for when you should apply for another job after a failed attempt. It is important to take time to reflect on the experience and identify what you want in your next job, but ultimately it is up to you and your personal circumstances. If you feel ready and confident, you can start applying for jobs at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kraber
  • AlowayFamily
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • acherry