• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Qualify? 30 Day Sales Deadline & Payment Issues

I too just qualifed in my first 30 days last Friday!! and I already recieved my 2 FREE pieces of stoneware, isn't it great getting all the rewards of qualifying!!! Good Luck and keep pluggin away, I hear we earn more these next 60 days, too!!!!Keep up the good work. Congratulations!!!
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Good morning! Another question for everyone. I submitted the last of my 4 shows last night, and completed my 1250 in sales. My first 30 days ends today! Yippee!
Until...I get an e-mail from HO this AM saying the CC on one of my orders was declined. I spoke with the host and oh no, the payment to her CC will not post until tonight, so I can't charge it until tomorrow....
Since today is my 30th day, will I still qualify if they can't run the card till tomorrow?

In the email you received from HO it should have a date usually a few days from the date the email was sent that you have to resolve the declined card by. As long as you have fixed the problem by then you will be fine.

Great! There was a date, but I just wasn't sure iof it would still count as within my first 30 days! Thanks so much!
That means I'll get my 2 free stoneware and $200 PC dollars! Yeah!!!! :)

Yes, this happened to me too and it worked out fine. Congrats! Keep moving, the rewards are great if you meet $5K in 90 days!

Thanks! I'm so relieved! I almost cried when I got the hold e-mail this morning! Haha

Keep up the good work.

congrats!!! onward and upward.. wait till you hit the $15K is sales and get your necklace... it's sweet!

Yes.. I have one.. still have not worn it.. don't plan on it either..

JennLizFran said:
Great! There was a date, but I just wasn't sure iof it would still count as within my first 30 days! Thanks so much!
That means I'll get my 2 free stoneware and $200 PC dollars! Yeah!!!! :)

CONGRATS!!!! I too just qualifed in my first 30 days last Friday!! and I already recieved my 2 FREE pieces of stoneware, isn't it great getting all the rewards of qualifying!!! Good Luck and keep pluggin away, I hear we earn more these next 60 days, too!!!!

Congratulations to you too Jessica! And thanks everyone! I must confess I spent a little of my own money, but I think it was so worth it! Plus, I needed to buy gifts for 2 upcoming weddings anyways! Glad to hear the free stoneware comes so quick!

I think we've all done that at one time or another...after 8 years, I'm STILL DOING IT!!!Congratulations!!!!

Will I still qualify for the host rewards if I cancel my party?

Yes, you will still qualify for host rewards as long as your party reaches the minimum sales requirement of $200. However, the party must still be held within the designated time frame.

Will I still qualify for the discount if I don't meet the minimum sales requirement?

No, in order to receive the host discount, the party must reach the minimum sales requirement of $200. If the sales do not meet this requirement, the host will not receive the discount.

Can I combine my host rewards with other offers or discounts?

No, host rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They can only be used towards full-priced items.

What happens if I have to cancel my party due to unforeseen circumstances?

If something comes up and you need to cancel your party, please reach out to your consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to reschedule the party or explore other options for using your host rewards.

Can I use my host rewards on any item in the catalog?

Yes, host rewards can be used on any item in the catalog, including new products and exclusive host items. However, they cannot be used towards shipping or taxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • ChrisT
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ZippyKitty