• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bonuses for SS3 with $1400 in Commissioned Sales

In summary, Pampered Chef offers several bonuses for consultants, including the Fast Start Bonus, Performance Bonus, and Star Consultant Bonus. To qualify for the Fast Start Bonus, new consultants must sell at least $1250 in their first 30 days and $2500 in their first 90 days. The Performance Bonus is a monthly bonus based on sales and team building goals. Part-time consultants are also eligible for these bonuses, with prorated amounts based on their level of activity. Bonuses are typically paid out the following month, with the exception of Performance Bonuses which are paid on the 10th of each month.
Happy Mom
I am finishing my SS3, this month. I just have about $1400 in commissioned sales because of so many cancelled shows. Did I earn any bonuses? If so, do I have to apply for them.

Thanks, my director has been ill so she is unavailable.

You should earn a SS bonus. You can go online in CC and select what you want.

bonusYour SS3 bonus will automatically ship to you since you sold over $1250, if you had enough money in your "bank" for the plus bonuses then you can choose those on CC. They will send you an email if you qualified for that. Or you can check under CC.
Great Job! :)

Thanks so much.

What bonuses can I earn at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer several different bonuses for our consultants to earn. These include the Fast Start Bonus, Performance Bonus, and Star Consultant Bonus.

How do I qualify for the Fast Start Bonus?

The Fast Start Bonus is available to all new consultants in their first 90 days with Pampered Chef. To qualify, you must sell at least $1250 in your first 30 days and $2500 in your first 90 days.

What is the Performance Bonus?

The Performance Bonus is a monthly bonus that rewards consultants for meeting certain sales and team building goals. The more you sell and the larger your team grows, the higher your bonus will be.

Can I earn bonuses as a part-time consultant?

Yes, even as a part-time consultant, you are eligible to earn all of the bonuses offered at Pampered Chef. Your bonus amounts will be prorated based on your level of activity.

When will I receive my bonuses?

Bonuses are typically paid out in the month following when they were earned. For example, the Fast Start Bonus for your first 30 days will be paid out in the following month. Performance Bonuses are paid out on the 10th of each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tashayoung
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen