• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Reach My June Goals with 8 Shows?

Congratulations on having a successful SS month! I'm also in my first starter month and have only had 3 kitchen shows so far. I have 3 more shows and 2 cat. shows out already and am at 1,489.61 in sales. I already earned my bonus and am excited about the six bookings I have for next month. :D I am also going to conference and hope to see you all there :)Keep up the great work!
kitchen queen
June will be my 3rd SS month, so I decided in order to get the most 'bang' for my buck..I would try to hit $4500 in June. My goals are to make at least a $1000, earn my third super starter and 3 of the bonuses, and earn $300 worth of Fall products for free.

So, for June, I have 8 kitchen shows scheduled, a booth at a church function, & two catalog shows. What I'm wanting to know is...should I be scared of my schedule & with that schedule, do you think I can hit my goals.

Thanks
Sara

Do you have dates available that are just not filled yet? In March, I submitted 6 shows with a show average of $581.27. My sales for the month were $3487.59. In that there was a $1000.00 show. I think that if you have more dates available, book them. There is no way to count on what your show average will be so I would say if everything goes as planned for you you will be close to your goal. The thing is, catalog shows are hard to get closed and a cancelation or two may happen.

Congratulations for having such a great schedule in your 3rd Super Starter Month! Just think, if you book more and everyone holds their shows then you may even end up at the $6000.00 level. Continue to offer June dates at your shows and you will see your goal!

Best of luck!

kitchen queen said:
June will be my 3rd SS month, so I decided in order to get the most 'bang' for my buck..I would try to hit $4500 in June. My goals are to make at least a $1000, earn my third super starter and 3 of the bonuses, and earn $300 worth of Fall products for free.

So, for June, I have 8 kitchen shows scheduled, a booth at a church function, & two catalog shows. What I'm wanting to know is...should I be scared of my schedule & with that schedule, do you think I can hit my goals.

Thanks
Sara
That's GREAT! It's a good idea to book more shows if you can, that way incase anyone postpones or cancels, you'll have back ups. My goal is the $3000 mark as well, with 7 kitchen shows and 2 catalog shows. I may even have a show from May that I can't submit until June. I'd love to reach the $6000 mark, but that's a stretch I think. It's been about 4 months since I've had a $1000 show and I'd probably need a couple of those. You never know though!

Keep up the great work! And having a busy show schedule NOW will help carry you through the summer with the bookings from those you'll hopefully get!

Oh my goodness, how do you all get so many bookings?

ask ask askI ask everyone!! I was out at rummage sales today and struck up a conversation with a woman and got a booking for July!!

I have been really lucky with my shows, too. I have gotten quite a few bookings from each show.

God has just done amazing things for my business!

Sara

kitchen queen said:
I ask everyone!! I was out at rummage sales today and struck up a conversation with a woman and got a booking for July!!

I have been really lucky with my shows, too. I have gotten quite a few bookings from each show.

God has just done amazing things for my business!

Sara
Send Him up some prayers for the rest of us too!! I have been doing fairly well but could really use some more shows!!

prayersWill do!! I'll pray that God will bless your business as he has mine...just remember to tell him thank you!!

Sara

kitchen queen said:
Will do!! I'll pray that God will bless your business as he has mine...just remember to tell him thank you!!

Sara
Congratulations on doing so wonderfully Sara!!

I am in my first starter month and i have only had 3 kitchen shows so far....I have 3 more shows and 2 cat. shows out already I am at 1,489.61 in sales. I already earned my bonus and I am excited about the six bookings I have for next month. :D I am also going to conference and hope to see you all there :)

Congrats to you! You are off to a super start.

I would guestimate that you will make your goal with 8 shows, 2 catalog shows, and a booth. It all depends on your average.

The key to making all your shows successful is to do a great job host coaching. Really coach your hostesses to have 20 people there. Offer her a free stone if she has 20 buying guests.

If you can get your attendance up, you will well succeed your goal. Really focus on host coaching.

thanksGinger,

Thanks for the help. I will do just that!!

Sara

1. How many shows do I need to have to reach the "Get Me There" incentive?

The "Get Me There" incentive is achieved by having a total of 8 shows. This can be a combination of virtual and in-person shows.

2. What are the benefits of reaching the "Get Me There" incentive?

Reaching the "Get Me There" incentive means you have reached a milestone in your Pampered Chef business. You will receive recognition from the company and earn a special gift or bonus.

3. Can I count previous shows towards the "Get Me There" incentive?

Only shows held within the current incentive period count towards the "Get Me There" incentive. Previous shows cannot be counted.

4. Do I have to be the host of the shows to count towards the "Get Me There" incentive?

No, you do not have to be the host of the shows to count towards the "Get Me There" incentive. As long as you are present at the show and have a presence, it will count towards your total.

5. Is there a time limit for reaching the "Get Me There" incentive?

Yes, the "Get Me There" incentive has a specific time frame. It is important to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company website for the current incentive period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • crissy11
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies