• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper

In summary, the Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper is a refreshing summer drink made with fresh raspberries, lemon juice, honey, club soda, and ice. It is easy to make by blending the ingredients and pouring over ice. Frozen raspberries can also be used by thawing them first. It can be made with or without alcohol, and there are many variations that can be made by adding different fruits or liquor.
Princess
Anyone have the recipe for the Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper?

Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper
(The Pampered Chef, Casual Cooking, pg 99)
Prep time: 10 minutes

3 cups chilled raspberry-cranberry juice drink
1 quart raspberry sherbet, divided
1 liter (4 cups) chilled lemon-lime flavored carbonated soda

1. Pour juice drink into Quick-Stir Pitcher. Using Ice Cream Dipper, pack 2 cups of the sherbet into Measure-All Cup. Add sherbet to pitcher; plunge until well mixed.
2. For each drink, place 1 scoop of the remaining sherbet in 10-ounce drinking glass. Fill glass half full with juice drink mixture (½ cup); add carbonated soda (½ cup) until foam reaches top of glass. Serve immediately.

Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 53 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 15 mg, Fiber 2 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 3 ½ fruit (3 ½ carb)

Variation: Outrageous Orange Summer Sipper: Substitute orange juice for raspberry-cranberry juice drink and orange sherbet for raspberry sherbet. Proceed as recipe directs

Awesome RecipeI do this recipe at my summer shows, and it's always a hit. My kids love it, too!

Diane

is thos done in the regular quick-stir?

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to share the recipe for the Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper with you. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vodka (optional)
- 2 cups club soda
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices and additional raspberries for garnishInstructions:
1. In a blender, puree the raspberries until smooth.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the sugar and 1/4 cup of water over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Add the raspberry puree, lemon juice, and orange juice to the saucepan and stir until well combined.
4. If using vodka, stir it into the mixture.
5. Refrigerate until chilled.
6. In a large pitcher, combine the raspberry mixture and club soda.
7. Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices and raspberries.Enjoy your refreshing Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper! Let me know how it turns out and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Happy sipping!

1. What ingredients are in the Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper?

The Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper contains fresh raspberries, lemon juice, honey, club soda, and ice. It is a delicious and refreshing summer drink that is perfect for any occasion.

2. Is the Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper easy to make?

Yes, the Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper is incredibly easy to make. Simply blend the raspberries, lemon juice, and honey together, then mix in the club soda and pour over ice. It's a quick and simple drink that anyone can make.

3. Can I use frozen raspberries in the Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper?

Yes, you can use frozen raspberries in this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them before blending with the other ingredients. You can also add a few extra ice cubes to make the drink colder and more refreshing.

4. Can I make a non-alcoholic version of the Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper?

Absolutely, the Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper can be made with or without alcohol. Simply omit the alcohol and add in more club soda for a delicious and non-alcoholic version of the drink.

5. What are some variations I can make with the Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper?

There are many variations you can make with the Wild Raspberry Summer Sipper. You can add in different fruits like strawberries or blueberries, or even add a splash of your favorite liquor for a fun twist. Get creative and make the drink your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefgirlrd