• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wild About Healthy Vision: Activity Book for Ages 9 to 12

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 4 Posted By: kidsmom
Views: 557 Replies: 5 http://catalog.nei.nih.gov/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=26&idproduct=71
Contains pages of word puzzles, family surveys, projects and experiments, and more designed to help children between the ages of 9 and 12 learn about parts of the eye and how they work as well as eye safety and first aid for eye injuries. (16 pages)More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

Problems with IPT?I've had the following problem with my IPT since the beginning of the month:

My sales are rolling up, but my team members' are not. It shows the number of shows they've submitted this month, but not the accumulated team sales. When I scroll down the names though, all the information is there.

Thanks in advance! -leggy

Mine does that almost every month until after the 10th. Not sure why... but the correct numbers get up there eventually! ;)

thanks colleen...i don't have enough director months under my belt yet to know which 'problems' are normal.
(another reason to support this site!)

I noticed it seemed to last particularly long this month. Still waiting for it to total up.

Happy Chef said:
I noticed it seemed to last particularly long this month. Still waiting for it to total up.
I thought that too... Usually by now it would total up correctly. Maybe tomorrow.

It seems to me that over the last few months the IPT is slower & slower to update.....maybe we should inquire as to the problem since this is supposed to be a really quick tool for us to keep track of things????

I thought for sure that one day I saw a total all the way at the bottom of the list that had my sales and my team's sales added together. Then it just went away. It was one day in the last month or so. I thought it had always been there and I just hadn't noticed it before, but now it's gone. :cry: I liked that feature. Did anyone else see it?

It was there in January, but disappeared on Feb. 1. I really liked it to and was excited about it. Maybe we should write and let them know we liked that feature.

Mine aren't rolling up either.

Just checked this morning and it's finally rolling up.

PamperedPosey said:
I thought for sure that one day I saw a total all the way at the bottom of the list that had my sales and my team's sales added together. Then it just went away. It was one day in the last month or so. I thought it had always been there and I just hadn't noticed it before, but now it's gone. :cry: I liked that feature. Did anyone else see it?

That happened last January too. I told my NED that I liked that feature and she told me that they don't have it there because it's OUR responsibility to know what our teams are doing and to do the math. I was under the impression it is not something they will be bringing back. (I think it falls under the category of being sure directors do their jobs and keep track themselves). So I have a spreadsheet that I made that tracks EVERYTHING... I compare it to what HO has every day to make sure everything matches.

Mines showing up this morning! It does seem like it is taking longer and longer!!:(

finley1991 said:
That happened last January too. I told my NED that I liked that feature and she told me that they don't have it there because it's OUR responsibility to know what our teams are doing and to do the math. I was under the impression it is not something they will be bringing back. (I think it falls under the category of being sure directors do their jobs and keep track themselves). So I have a spreadsheet that I made that tracks EVERYTHING... I compare it to what HO has every day to make sure everything matches.

I'm not sure I agree with that logic. The value of data lies in it's effective analysis not it's compilation. I would have been slammed in my last job if I told a General Officer it was her job to roll up the readiness statistics.:eek: Just my humble opinion. :)

legacypc46 said:
I'm not sure I agree with that logic. The value of data lies in it's effective analysis not it's compilation. I would have been slammed in my last job if I told a General Officer it was her job to roll up the readiness statistics.:eek: Just my humble opinion. :)

I didn't necessarily agree either... I'm just stating what I was told...

I know. There is so much that I genuinely love about this company...I just struggle sometimes with their logic. :angel:

1. What age range is the "Wild About Healthy Vision" activity book designed for?

The activity book is designed for children between the ages of 9 and 12.

2. What topics does the activity book cover?

The activity book covers parts of the eye and how they work, eye safety, and first aid for eye injuries.

3. How many pages are in the activity book?

The activity book contains 16 pages.

4. What types of activities are included in the book?

The book includes word puzzles, family surveys, projects and experiments, and more.

5. Where can I find the "Wild About Healthy Vision" activity book?

The activity book can be found on the National Eye Institute's website at http://catalog.nei.nih.gov/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=26&idproduct=71.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Back