• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wii Fit In Stock: Check Availability with Wii Fit In Stock Tracker

In summary, Wii Fit is hard to find, but if you're lucky you can find it at a discounted price. The Mario Kart game is also hard to find, but is available at different stores.
pampchefrhondab
I just ordered the Wii Fit - hopefully it's true that I got one and will arrive at my house before Christmas. I received an email confirmation. I'll have to see if my CC gets charged.

Oh man, I was just going to provide the link for Circuit City bundle and now it is Sold Out!!

If you want one use this site to try and find one:

Wii Fit In Stock Tracker - NowInStock.net

That's how I knew it was available.

Good luck:)!

congrats and enjoy!

Wow, they are still hard to get?? I thought by now they would have enough in stock.

They can't seem to build 'em fast enough. Now, the Wii Music game in tough to find.

I finally got one about 6 weeks ago and it came at an insanely busy time for me, so I have yet to do more than just try it out once! My kids have played with it more than I have! I swear I'll be getting on that thing SOON!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
They can't seem to build 'em fast enough.

Now, the Wii Music game in tough to find.

Is or isn't tough to find? I heard it wasn't that good and you can find them here. (Wii Music)

janetupnorth said:
Is or isn't tough to find? I heard it wasn't that good and you can find them here. (Wii Music)

Just like when they came out with Wii Fit.

Well I really did get one - I received a shipment confirmation!!

I'm excited:)!

Now I have to find that Mario Kart - I missed it by one person yesterday at Target! The lady didn't even come looking for it. She was asking the salesmen what would be a good game and he brought it out from behind the counter!! I asked if they had any more and they didn't!!

I found Mario Kart at GameStop along with a Wii that I actually purchased and carried out of the store. You should be able to order it online from any number of places. Shipping would be less than the cost of the gas it would take to drive around and find it locally. Or check the Walmart website. They have a store search capability and several of the stores in my area have it in stock.

Our local BJs has the Wii fit as a bundle pack with a yoga mat, and wii ski in stock. Just as an idea for those still looking..

I just saw the Wii Fit thread being bumped again and just remembered I almost forgot to do my pushups tonight!

janetupnorth said:
I just saw the Wii Fit thread being bumped again and just remembered I almost forgot to do my pushups tonight!

I have not been on since Nov 1st and when my son signed on it ask him; how is Colleen? It's been over 5 weeks!! LOL

letscook04 said:
I have not been on since Nov 1st and when my son signed on it ask him; how is Colleen? It's been over 5 weeks!! LOL

That's funny! My Wii Fit does that to me for DH.

The pushups however is the program on hundredpushups.com. I am in the middle column, just finished Week 3, Day 2, which means I did 80 pushups last night. I think it'll take me longer than 6 weeks to get to 100 consecutive though because I can only do about 25 consecutive right now.

I plan on gettin one after the first of the year.. should be more available.

1. What is the Wii Fit In Stock Tracker?

The Wii Fit In Stock Tracker is a tool that allows you to check the availability of Wii Fit products in real-time. It provides you with up-to-date information on where and when you can purchase Wii Fit items.

2. How does the Wii Fit In Stock Tracker work?

The Wii Fit In Stock Tracker constantly monitors online retailers and physical stores to track the availability of Wii Fit products. It updates every few minutes to provide you with the most accurate information.

3. Can I purchase Wii Fit products directly from the Wii Fit In Stock Tracker?

No, the Wii Fit In Stock Tracker is not a retailer. It only provides information on where Wii Fit products are currently available for purchase. You will still need to make the actual purchase from the retailer or store listed.

4. Are there any fees for using the Wii Fit In Stock Tracker?

No, the Wii Fit In Stock Tracker is completely free to use. There are no hidden fees or subscriptions required.

5. Is the Wii Fit In Stock Tracker always accurate?

The Wii Fit In Stock Tracker is updated frequently and strives to provide accurate information. However, availability of Wii Fit products can change quickly and without notice, so it is always best to double-check with the retailer or store before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby