• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hear What People Say About QVC's Wii Fit Package Deal!

In summary, the Wii Fit is a lot of fun and can be used for a variety of different activities. It is not a weight loss tool, but it does help with balance and core strength.
lauradahl
I've been looking at it and thinking about it for some time now. Who has it and what do you think about it?

QVC is running a package deal today for the Wii fit and it's a good value. I'm just looking for people who have it so you can tell me....what are the pros and cons?

It is fun. Let me say that first. It will not help you lose 50 lbs. It is a game. I really like it though. Lots of fun balance games, and endurance. Hula Hooping, walking a tight rope, skiing, snow boarding. There is also yoga. I love it and love to play it, but i have not lost weight if that is what you are getting it for. You can also use the board for other games for the wii so you have to buy it anyways if you want to play some of the other games, snow boarding one, and a cheerleading on I think are two of them.

If you are used to intense workouts, you will be disappointed. However, I do think it is good for strengthening your core. The balance games and yoga are good for that.

It's a lot of fun. If your current workout routine is punching the keys on the remote then you will be doing something beneficial for your body. If your current routine is an hour on the elliptical followed by the stair step machine then it will just be a fun game. I am a couch potato and work up a sweat on the Wii Fit. I bought the Wii Fit plus recently and it is TONS of fun!! If you are just getting your Wii Fit, buy the one with the Plus. You can play by yourself or with your family. It is easy to switch between people.

It gets you moving! The one thing about it is, you can totally play it easy or you can challenge yourself.

Chef Kearns said:
It's a lot of fun. If your current workout routine is punching the keys on the remote then you will be doing something beneficial for your body. If your current routine is an hour on the elliptical followed by the stair step machine then it will just be a fun game. I am a couch potato and work up a sweat on the Wii Fit. I bought the Wii Fit plus recently and it is TONS of fun!! If you are just getting your Wii Fit, buy the one with the Plus. You can play by yourself or with your family. It is easy to switch between people.

It gets you moving! The one thing about it is, you can totally play it easy or you can challenge yourself.

My current routine is non existent...that is why I think this would be a good way to start 'something'. I keep watching QVC and they lady doing the 'games' and I think it looks like a fun way to get moving!

This bundle comes with 'plus' and my fitness coach 2...the board, mat, socks, holsters, jelly cover and some board extensions. It's a great deal money wise!

We just got the Wii Fit Plus for Christmas and are all really enjoying it. It gets the kids up off the couch, too! We have a lot of fun and many laughs. My 2 yr old was cracking up w/ me trying to do the penguin belly slide game. (You aren't on your belly, but your Mii is dressed up in a penguin suit and slides on her belly on a rocking block of ice). It's been fun. I've gotten pretty tired doing the cycling and the running. The skateboarding game on there was really getting my DH good! :DI also bought the Biggest Loser game and did a beginner workout on there. I thought it was pretty good, and the next day my whole body was sore. So I think I need to do the workouts more than just the Wii Fit plus games. But the Wii Fit plus games are good for your core, balance, and posture improvement.

babywings76 said:
We just got the Wii Fit Plus for Christmas and are all really enjoying it. It gets the kids up off the couch, too! We have a lot of fun and many laughs. My 2 yr old was cracking up w/ me trying to do the penguin belly slide game. (You aren't on your belly, but your Mii is dressed up in a penguin suit and slides on her belly on a rocking block of ice). It's been fun. I've gotten pretty tired doing the cycling and the running. The skateboarding game on there was really getting my DH good! :D

I also bought the Biggest Loser game and did a beginner workout on there. I thought it was pretty good, and the next day my whole body was sore. So I think I need to do the workouts more than just the Wii Fit plus games. But the Wii Fit plus games are good for your core, balance, and posture improvement.

Good info Amanda! I'll consider the Biggest Loser after I get this setup.

I was just looking at the Biggest Loser for Wii as Best Buy has it for $19.99 online with free pickup in store. I was wondering if it was any good.

I got the Jenny Mccarthy Your Shape for the Wii and i LOVE it!! It like your own personal trainer!! It comes with a little web cam that puts you into the tv and she corrects your movements to make sure you are doing the exercises correctly. You can also imput other activies you have done throughout the day and it keeps track of how many calories you have burned.
I got mine at target for $49. HIGHLY RECOMMEND It!!

Wii Won't Fit me.It's too tight around the waist.

jbarnhill said:
I was just looking at the Biggest Loser for Wii as Best Buy has it for $19.99 online with free pickup in store. I was wondering if it was any good.

Thanks for the info!! I almost paid $40.00 at Wally for this! I ordered it just now!
Schel

You can order Your Shape on Amazon, use code YOURSHPE for $10 off.

The only thing that is annoying with the Biggest Loser program, is that there's no point (that I see yet, anyway) in picking Jillian as your trainer for it. Her voice only comes on occasionally to say some remarks. Bob's voice is used for most of the exercise explanations. I had to laugh because during the cool down, Jillian told me to give it all I've got and now is what matters, or whatever silly lines they have her programmed to say. The trainer's feedback is what I think they didn't execute too well on this program. But I still liked it. :)

You can get some pretty good workouts on the Wii Fit program too - mainly the Advanced Hula Hoop levels, the running, the boxing, and the Step (can't think of it's actual name)- but must of those are the Advanced levels, which you'll quickly reach after doing them a time or two. Of course the Strength training & Yoga poses can do some muscle work too. I know I've done several and been quite sore. Obviously the Balance Games and some of them are really for FUN and for stability moreso than a workout, but there are quite a few. It's something you can easily add other programs too to kick it up.(I just got a 3" lift for my board this year to increase the workout on some of the programs (step).)

esavvymom said:
You can get some pretty good workouts on the Wii Fit program too - mainly the Advanced Hula Hoop levels, the running, the boxing, and the Step (can't think of it's actual name)- but must of those are the Advanced levels, which you'll quickly reach after doing them a time or two.

Of course the Strength training & Yoga poses can do some muscle work too. I know I've done several and been quite sore. Obviously the Balance Games and some of them are really for FUN and for stability moreso than a workout, but there are quite a few. It's something you can easily add other programs too to kick it up.

(I just got a 3" lift for my board this year to increase the workout on some of the programs (step).)

This kit comes with the lift for the board so you'll have a good 'step' for the step aerobics. I like that idea.

We got it and I love it we got the balance board and wii fit plus for 84.99 at costco and we are all loving it.

It sounds like the bundle is a really good value and is a perfect fit for you now and in the future. I started with Wii Fit and realized it was too easy. Now I use My Fitness Trainer, and just bought Wii Fit Plus to work on balance. I had not been aware of the lifts for the balance board - I will have to buy those.

Have fun!

babywings76 said:
We just got the Wii Fit Plus for Christmas and are all really enjoying it. It gets the kids up off the couch, too! We have a lot of fun and many laughs. My 2 yr old was cracking up w/ me trying to do the penguin belly slide game. (You aren't on your belly, but your Mii is dressed up in a penguin suit and slides on her belly on a rocking block of ice). It's been fun. I've gotten pretty tired doing the cycling and the running. The skateboarding game on there was really getting my DH good! :D

I also bought the Biggest Loser game and did a beginner workout on there. I thought it was pretty good, and the next day my whole body was sore. So I think I need to do the workouts more than just the Wii Fit plus games. But the Wii Fit plus games are good for your core, balance, and posture improvement.
Ditto Amanda! I got Wii Fit Plus for Christmas and Love love it! Also just bought Biggest Loser for $20 off @ Target, so got for $19.99. Both are a lot of fun and I do plan on using them both to stay accountable and hopefully lose some weight while having fun. That penguin game is a hoot and today I beat my high score on it 3 times. Even finally got the red fishies! Lol!

My question on the Wii is what is the benefit of setting up the wireless internet to the Wii. Can you play with your friends from all over if they are on the internet? Do you have to have the same games to make it work? Has anyone does this?

FYI for everyone, lots of Wii workout games on sale this week at Best Buy. and people are telling me you can take the ad into Walmart and they will match the price. I HIGHLY recommend Gold's Gym Cardio Workout (on sale this week for $14.99) if you like cardio boxing you will love this! I concur with everyone about the Fit. I loved it when I had been doing nothing but sitting around but once I got into a workout groove it just wasn't enough and not something you will see real results with.
I saw results in less than 4 weeks using AE Sports Active & Cardio Workout.
If you're going to buy any of these, check out Best Buy this week. :)
(Your Shape is on sale too... $49.99, best price I've seen)

I had the Wii, Wii Fit and Balance Board (bought it all a couple of months ago). The games were fun, but didn't make me sweat....then got the Wii Fit Plus for Christmas. Wii Fit Plus games were a little more challenging (LOVE the Segway and the island bicycle ride), but still not really what I was looking for.Today, went out and bought "EA Active" with the thigh strap and the resistance band ($39.99 at Best Buy or KMart this week). LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!!!!It gives you a fitness routine, works in the balance board and makes you sweat. I would HIGHLY recommend this as an addition to any Wii Fit arsenal.I also got the Gold's Cardio from Best Buy today (it was $14.99 and I had Best Buy Reward Zone $$ to pay for it, so it was FREE!)I didn't think that the Wii would be as fun and challenging as it is, but I really like it!!:)

we are loving our wii fit plus...we got wii for christmas and went to visit family the next day and they had the wii fit so my and my 6 year old son went out and got the wii fit plus the next day! I love it, can definately feel that I am moving muscles I think my body forgot I had, but I am glad to hear some of the other things you have recommended for a better work out...before the wii fit i had no activity besides the normal household chores and daily routines...i haven't walked(for exercise) since July!! I need some activity and this is fun!!

Well, my Wii Fit Plus is on the way. I'll check it out. I never knew there were all these other work out 'games' that you could get so that is good information. Thanks everyone! I can't wait for it to get here now so I can 'play'!

1. What is included in the QVC Wii Fit Package Deal?

The QVC Wii Fit Package Deal includes a Wii Fit balance board, a Wii Fit game, and accessories such as a yoga mat, resistance band, and carrying case.

2. How does the QVC Wii Fit Package Deal compare to purchasing the items separately?

The QVC Wii Fit Package Deal offers a great value compared to purchasing the items separately. It includes all the necessary equipment and accessories at a discounted price.

3. Can the QVC Wii Fit Package Deal be used with different Wii consoles?

Yes, the QVC Wii Fit Package Deal is compatible with all Wii consoles, including the original Wii, Wii U, and Wii Mini.

4. Is the Wii Fit game included in the QVC Wii Fit Package Deal the same as the standalone version?

Yes, the Wii Fit game included in the QVC Wii Fit Package Deal is the same as the standalone version. It offers the same exercises and features.

5. Are there any additional fees or subscriptions required for using the QVC Wii Fit Package Deal?

No, there are no additional fees or subscriptions required for using the QVC Wii Fit Package Deal. The package includes everything you need to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
janetupnorth