• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Wicker Basket for Stones?

In summary, the wicker baskets for stones have a diameter of 8 inches and a height of 3 inches. They are made from high-quality, heat-resistant materials and can hold up to 6 cooking stones at a time. They can also be used for serving and as decorative pieces. While dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended for a longer lifespan.
sih
Silver Member
I have someone wanting a basket that she thought was offered for the 9x13 stone a while back. Does anyone know what she is talking about? And I know this is a long shot but does anyone have anything like this that want to part with?
Thanks.

The Woven Rectangle Server was 15" X 9 1/4" and was perfect for the Rectangle Bakers. This is probably what she's talking about:

http://s7ondemand5.scene7.com/is/image/ThePamperedChef/2147?$product$

I have a couple extra, does anyone know what they sold for? I am not looking to make a profit, just be fair, they are brand new. Thanks Jess you can also email me at [email protected]

I'm looking at the S/S '09 catalog right now. It's #2147 (pg 8) and sold for $42.00 originally.

1. What are the dimensions of the wicker baskets for stones?

The wicker baskets for stones have a diameter of 8 inches and a height of 3 inches.

2. Are the wicker baskets for stones heat-resistant?

Yes, the wicker baskets for stones are made from high-quality, heat-resistant materials that can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can the wicker baskets be used for other purposes besides cooking stones?

Yes, the wicker baskets for stones can also be used for serving bread, fruits, and other small items. They can also be used as decorative pieces for your kitchen or dining room.

4. How many stones can fit in one wicker basket?

Each wicker basket for stones can hold up to 6 cooking stones at a time.

5. Are the wicker baskets dishwasher safe?

Yes, the wicker baskets for stones are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather8345
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Heather8345
  • ChefForrester
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • pampered Ruth