• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Won't April Go Away!!!!!!!!

In summary, April is one of the twelve months in the year and is a part of the natural cycle of time. It typically lasts for 30 days, but can have 31 days depending on the year. It is a popular month for various reasons, including being the beginning of spring and including holidays like Easter and Earth Day. The weather in April is known for being unpredictable due to transitioning from winter to spring. To make the most out of April, one can spend more time outdoors, participate in spring cleaning, or try new recipes using fresh produce that is in season.
ChefJesssica
On my personal web site, it still says "for our April hosts" and "for our April Guests" and the pictures that change are still the April specials, but when you push "for our April hosts" or "for our April guests" it goes to the May specials. I called PAmpered Chef, but I think the guy was high or something because he just didn't get it and kept telling me to delete my files. After about 3 times of doing the same thing, I told him I would try to get someone else to help me. Has anyone had this problem? How do I fix it? I don't think going through the personal web site assistant helps because I have done this already and I can update all of the things that they let me, but I cant change that main screen of theirs.

Any help would be appreciated!

I am sorry that you are having that problem, my website home page has May specials listed. I would call PC again, if it isn't updated soon.

This may be an obvious remedy that you have already tried...but, did you click on your "refresh" button? My website was showing the April specials untill I hit "refresh".

I was having the same problem but when I hit refresh it fixed the problem. Thanks for the advice. Can anyone tell me why this works?

I tried refresh and it didn't work. Then I opened up the website under internet explorer instead of AOL and it shows May, so I guess its my AOL? Weird. Oh well, I guess then it shows up for May for my customers right?

1. Why won't April go away?

April is one of the twelve months in the year and it is a part of the natural cycle of time. It cannot physically go away, but it will eventually come to an end.

2. How long does April last?

April typically lasts for 30 days, but it can have 31 days depending on the year. It starts on the 1st of April and ends on the 30th or 31st, depending on the year.

3. Is April a popular month?

April is a popular month for various reasons. It is the beginning of spring in the Northern Hemisphere and the end of autumn in the Southern Hemisphere. It also includes holidays such as Easter and Earth Day.

4. Why is April's weather so unpredictable?

April is known for its unpredictable weather because it is transitioning from winter to spring. This can cause fluctuating temperatures and frequent rain showers.

5. How can I make the most out of April?

There are many ways to make the most out of April! You can take advantage of the warmer weather by spending more time outdoors, participate in spring cleaning, or try new recipes using fresh produce that is in season during this month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • cathyskitchen