• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Attending the National Conference Worth the Investment?

I went into conference a little cynical b/c I've heard the "we just want YOU to be successful" thing when in the back of my mind I'm thinking "ya, so that THEY can be successful." It was sooooo motivating for me though. So who cares if they are profitting? Since going to conference, I have been more successful in my business than ever before. It's refreshing to meet other consultants (mostly) with so much integrity. And you get to see that you really CAN be successful in this business.What all goes on at conference? I am new to this and only have heard a little bit.What all goes on at conference? I am new to this and only
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
NATIONAL CONFERENCE is just around the corner. You’ll soon be receiving information about registering for this year’s exciting conference. This is truly an INVESTMENT in your

business — DID YOU KNOW THAT: During the fall selling

season after Conference, Consultants who attended prior conferences were 20 times more likely to become a Director(I became a director in October after going to my first NC in July);

they recruited 10 times as many people;

they generated 3 times as many bookings per show;

and they sold over 6 times as much in the Fall.

You will certainly pay for your investment right away. Start saving now: Do one extra show per month and call it your “Conference Show”; sign up for the Conference Club (online); plus, shop now for discount airfares and find your roommates to help to cut your costs. There will be a special TRAINING EVENT for DIRECTORS ONLY this year, so you’ll want to make your promotion to Director happen by JULY 1.

cmdtrgd said:
NATIONAL CONFERENCE is just around the corner. You’ll soon be receiving information about registering for this year’s exciting conference. This is truly an INVESTMENT in your

business — DID YOU KNOW THAT: During the fall selling

season after Conference, Consultants who attended prior conferences were 20 times more likely to become a Director(I became a director in October after going to my first NC in July);

they recruited 10 times as many people;

they generated 3 times as many bookings per show;

and they sold over 6 times as much in the Fall.

You will certainly pay for your investment right away. Start saving now: Do one extra show per month and call it your “Conference Show”; sign up for the Conference Club (online); plus, shop now for discount airfares and find your roommates to help to cut your costs. There will be a special TRAINING EVENT for DIRECTORS ONLY this year, so you’ll want to make your promotion to Director happen by JULY 1.

I totally agree with this. I went into conference a little cynical b/c I've heard the "we just want YOU to be successful" thing when in the back of my mind I'm thinking "ya, so that THEY can be successful." It was sooooo motivating for me though. So who cares if they are profitting? Since going to conference, I have been more successful in my business than ever before. It's refreshing to meet other consultants (mostly) with so much integrity. And you get to see that you really CAN be successful in this business.

What all goes on at conference? I am new to this and only have heard a little bit.

mommylove_07 said:
What all goes on at conference? I am new to this and only have heard a little bit.
Everybody together, now: What happens at Conference, stays at Conference!

Just kidding. :)

There are workshops that you can select, so you can focus training on the areas you need help with. There are general sessions that include recognition for promotions and top achievers, as well as announcements about new products and programs. There's a vendor area where you can purchase business materials; staff from home office taking comments and suggestions; new product preview room where you can touch and play with new products before they're shipped to you. There's a banquet, based on your Executive Director or higher. There are special goodies on the tables for us... and a special luncheon for Career Club achievers. There are tours of Home Office. LOTS of socializing!

And it will totally change your business!

If you've never been, you simply can't imagine the amazing boost you get. In addition to all of the business information, it's kind of like attending a giant PC pep rally. There's just an excitement that you bring home and can transfer to your business.

I am hoping/planning on going to Conference....I am so excited to beable to find out what the new products will be!!!! And of course to meet all of you!

PCSarahjm said:
I am hoping/planning on going to Conference....I am so excited to beable to find out what the new products will be!!!! And of course to meet all of you!

Good job! First thing I would suggest is starting the Conference Club. You tell PC to take out X amount from your month end commission check and hold on to it for you (I already have $200 for Leadership and another $200 for National - I don't even miss it!). When you register, the cost will be taken out of Conference Club and you will be given the remainder in your next commission check.

It really is the most painless way to pay for NC--outside of earning it free, of course.

I agree with RAE! I don't think I'll make it to Leadership, but signed up for it anyhow. That $200 refund will be nice in January. I will for sure go to conference and it's almost paid for already! Love conference club!

Conference Club is a wonderful thing. I need to sign up for National conference now. I usually wait until after Leadership but want less to be coming out of my checks.

It is well worth it to go and put back into your business all that you learned.

AND you get to see that there are many many sucessful people in PC that just as regular a person just like you and me.

chef_kimmo said:
Conference Club is a wonderful thing. I need to sign up for National conference now. I usually wait until after Leadership but want less to be coming out of my checks.

It is well worth it to go and put back into your business all that you learned.

AND you get to see that there are many many sucessful people in PC that just as regular a person just like you and me.

And I also made friends there that I hope to stay in touch with for a very long time....:D

The best reason to go to conference is to meet ME!

AJPratt said:
The best reason to go to conference is to meet ME!

And, possibly, me! :love:

What wave will you be going? I'm going wave 2.

1. Why should I attend the Pampered Chef Conference?

Attending the Pampered Chef Conference is a great opportunity to network with other consultants, learn new business strategies, and get inspired by motivational speakers. It's also a chance to see new product launches and get exclusive training from top leaders in the company.

2. Will there be any special offers or discounts at the conference?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available only to conference attendees. This is a great way to stock up on products and save money while doing so.

3. What can I expect to learn at the conference?

Our conference offers a variety of workshops and training sessions covering topics such as social media marketing, customer service, and product knowledge. You will also have the opportunity to attend breakout sessions led by successful consultants sharing their tips and tricks for growing their business.

4. Is the conference only for experienced consultants?

No, the conference is open to all consultants, regardless of experience level. It's a great opportunity for new consultants to learn from seasoned leaders and for experienced consultants to network and share their knowledge with others.

5. Will there be any fun activities at the conference?

Yes, in addition to the educational and business-focused aspects, there will also be fun activities planned throughout the conference. These may include team-building exercises, group dinners, and entertainment. It's a great opportunity to have some fun and build relationships with other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pampchefrhondab
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Kitchen2u