• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Following Up for More Bookings and Sales?

In summary, two people responded to a call for a show that was made two years ago and a new lead was received for a show that is scheduled for September.
chefkathy
(also posted on CS)

I've had two experiences within the past 24 hours that I wanted to share:

1. Called a customer who attended a show TWO YEARS AGO. In previous CC calls, she indicated an interest in hosting, but we had never connected. I called last night and started asking her about her favorite products, what could she use in her kitchen right now, and she said POTS AND PANS! Jackpot! She booked Sept 20th

2. As a director, I received a home office lead for someone interested in doing a show. We connected this morning and it turns out that she wants to do a fundraiser for her dance studio so they can get a new floor. She got the idea from talking to another consultant who had a booth at a local fair, but that consultant NEVER CALLED HER about it. Now I am sending her 20 catalogs for her students to collect orders and have a fundraiser show booked for Sept 6th.

Two calls, added two September shows.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR--PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!

Congrats Deb! What an inspiration you are!!

Thanks DEB!!!! Your post was just what I needed because I came in to make some calls and decided to check here first!!!!I'm off to call!!!!

Great Job Deb!! You're absolutely Right!!

Off to get ready for my show! She's supposed to have 15 people in attendance! YAY!!!

That's so cool. Well, I was about to use some time to get on the phone (especially after hearing THAT!!) because my 3 y.o. DD just had a good ole tantrum and wore herself out - now she fell asleep on the floor in her room! Woo hoo a few extra minutes for me. But now I'm IMing a new consultant and will probably use the time to chat with her over the phone.

GREAT job Deb!!! That will motivate me because now I have some time that opened up tomorrow (about 2 1/2 hours) that I'll have to make phone calls when I thought I was going to be at an appt. Yay!

Congrats Deb! :)
I have picked up the phone and have been unable to connect with anyone....I made 15 calls on Thursday...only 2 people answered and so far I haven't received any call backs..BUT I AM NOT GIVING UP :) I still want 5 more shows for September...I WILL GET THEM :) :)

1. How does following up benefit my business?

Following up with potential customers or leads can greatly benefit your business in several ways. It shows that you are dedicated and interested in their needs, which can lead to increased trust and loyalty. It also allows you to address any concerns or questions they may have, leading to a higher likelihood of making a sale. Additionally, following up can help you gather feedback and improve your products or services.

2. What are some effective ways to follow up with customers?

There are several effective ways to follow up with customers, including email, phone calls, and personalized messages on social media. It's important to choose a method that the customer is most likely to respond to and to personalize your message to their specific needs and interests. You can also consider sending out newsletters or promotional offers to keep your brand top of mind.

3. How often should I follow up with a customer?

The frequency of follow-ups may depend on the individual and the nature of your business. However, it is generally recommended to follow up at least once or twice after initial contact and then periodically thereafter. This can help keep your business in their thoughts without being too overwhelming or pushy. Just make sure to space out your follow-ups and be respectful of their time and preferences.

4. What should I do if a customer doesn't respond to my follow-up?

If a customer does not respond to your initial follow-up, it's important not to give up. You can try reaching out through a different method or sending a more personalized message. You can also consider offering a special promotion or discount to entice them to engage with your business. If they still do not respond, it may be best to move on and focus on other potential customers.

5. How can I track the success of my follow-ups?

To track the success of your follow-ups, you can use a customer relationship management (CRM) system or keep a record of your interactions with each customer. This can help you see which methods and messages are most effective and make adjustments accordingly. You can also track your sales and customer retention rates to see the overall impact of your follow-up efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chefkathy