• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surviving Parenthood: How I (Barely) Get Through the Day With Pampered Chef!

In summary, the poster had a chaotic and challenging day with sick children and various mishaps, but is grateful for the flexibility and benefits of being a stay-at-home parent and TPC consultant.
soonerchef
Okay, so if it weren't for PC I wouldn't have been able to have the wonderful :rolleyes: day that I have been having so far...sorry, just have to vent a little.

My twins are both sick, one with pnuemonia the other with ear infections. So, today I awoke to the sun bright and beautiful, the birds singing...thinking to myself "this is going to be a good day". Go downstairs, sniff sniff, "what is that" oh boy, dog poop all over, we are talking massive amounts. I clean it up, no big deal right? Get the twins up, they don't eat breakfast and it ends up all over their heads (they are two after all). Take said twins to the bath, great, drain is broken and won't hold the water in the tub! No big deal, we will get through. Get the twins out of the tub and twin B pees all over the floor and then swallows a penny she found as I am telling her to give it to Mommy. Great, off to the doctors and then to get x-rays with both twin A & B...not fun! Luckily I find out that said penny is in the stomach so no removal needed. Now, I have two very cranky two year olds, because they refused to eat, and I still have to go to the grocery store because the pharmacy did not give us all of the medication needed for twin A on Friday. The pharmacy is very busy, great, no big deal...we will get through. Finally, now twin A & B are not eating lunch and instead throwing their food at the cat!

I can't wait for naptime. But, I have to say if I didn't have PC I would have been at work and would have missed all of that fun. How do other people survive with out PC!

I guess I have the rest of the day for 3 people to call and say they are signing with me and another 10 to call and book shows right?

You know, some days I get frustrated at the kids, but I can't imagine having to work for someone else again. I never realized how bad it was until I became my own boss. Plus, when my son is sick I don't have to worry about calling in and then having to provide a doctors note to prove I really did have a sick kid. It's great!!

Andrea,

Be sure to save this post - so you'll be able to pull it out time after time after time after time to ask Twin B...

"Penny for your thoughts?"

She'll hate you forever! :D :D :D :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Andrea,

Be sure to save this post - so you'll be able to pull it out time after time after time after time to ask Twin B...

"Penny for your thoughts?"

She'll hate you forever! :D :D :D :D

Ain't that the truth...that's also what the x-ray technician said! Too cute!:D

love being at homei love staying at home with my 10 month old. I started staying at home mid-Janruary. I got sick of hearing my baby scream all day at the daycare( I worked in the daycare...next door over) and her being sick all the time. She never cries now except to let me know she's hungry or sleepy. It's great and I wouldn't trade it for the world!!!!!!!

i love staying home with my kids. the only problem now is unless i can talk my husband into homeschooling before august, i will be home all day long by myself. my youngest will be off to kindergarten this summer :( . most people cant wait to be alone but i swear i hate to be alone!! i find myself talking to myself just to hear some noise!!! but at least they come home to me and not some strange babysitter or worse by themselves. (to those of you who do leave your kids alone no offense....i was a latchkey kid too!!!). i agree about not working for someone else. i dont know how i would react to someone telling me to go clean the toilet!!!:D

monica_sweetconsultant said:
i dont know how i would react to someone telling me to go clean the toilet!!!:D
Well, so much for offering you a job here.

sorry KG, got 2 of my own to clean now!!! you just missed the opportunity!!! of course with me being in the inactive status, you might have a chance:rolleyes: nahhhhh......got a show in a few days...lol

Hey, after the day I have had, someone can come and clean my toilets...or I guess that's why I do TPC, so I can clean my own toilets:confused:

soonerchef said:
I guess I have the rest of the day for 3 people to call and say they are signing with me and another 10 to call and book shows right?
Okay, you've had all day now - so tell us! Will we see your name in the 3 is for Me! list next month?

I LOVE your car !!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Okay, you've had all day now - so tell us! Will we see your name in the 3 is for Me! list next month?

Well, no one called me out of the blue to sign, :rolleyes: , but...I have some strong possiblities...so who knows, you will just have to wait and see! (I wish I could think of something snappier, but it's early and I am not as punchy as yesterday)

Amazing how much brighter things seem after caffein.

Thanks, Mrssyvo.

1. How can Pampered Chef products make my life as a parent easier?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that can help save time and make meal preparation easier for busy parents. Some popular products include the Quick Cooker, which can cook meals up to 70% faster, and the Food Chopper, which speeds up chopping and dicing tasks. With these tools, parents can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with their family.

2. What are some must-have Pampered Chef products for parents?

Some must-have Pampered Chef products for parents include the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and the Manual Food Processor. These tools can help simplify meal preparation and save time in the kitchen. The Mix 'N Chop is also a popular product for parents, as it makes it easy to break up ground meat for meals like tacos or spaghetti.

3. How can I get my kids involved in meal preparation with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are safe and easy for kids to use in the kitchen. The Kids' Cookie Baking Set and the Food Chopper are great options for getting kids involved in meal preparation. Additionally, the Quick Cooker has a child lock feature for added safety. Getting kids involved in the kitchen can also help teach them important cooking skills and foster a love for cooking.

4. How can I use Pampered Chef products to make healthier meals for my family?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help make cooking healthier meals easier. The Salad Chopper and the Quick Cooker's steaming basket are great options for preparing healthy salads and steamed vegetables. The Food Chopper can also be used to quickly chop up fresh fruits and vegetables for snacks or recipes.

5. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products as a busy parent?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of convenient ways for busy parents to purchase products. You can shop online at pamperedchef.com, attend a virtual or in-person party, or contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly. Additionally, many Pampered Chef consultants offer cooking classes and demonstrations, which can be a fun and informative way to learn about and purchase products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies