1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Why Host flyer?

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Is there a generic flyer out there somewhere that explains why someone would want to host, showing what the benefits are? I didn't want to recreate the wheel...

I have someone who I'm e-mailing (don't have a phone # for) about fundraising info and regular hosting. I've included the May/June/July specials, but was wanting another eye appealing flyer that I could use to motivate someone to book (but also that I could use in the future for any month.)

TIA! :D

Apr 24, 2009
  2. babywings76

bumping...

Apr 24, 2009
  3. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

Here is one that I use every so often. :) Hope it helps!

Attached Files:

Apr 24, 2009
  4. ejleinenbach

ejleinenbach Member Gold Member

Thank you so much for posting this flyer. I love it! I think it would be great to give a guest who is "on the fence" with hosting a show by giving them a visual reminder of what awesome benefits Pampered Chef Hosts earn.

May 5, 2009
  5. babywings76

Thank you Becky! That's a great flyer! I'm so bummed I didn't see it that day you posted it, I don't know how I missed it after all?! I've got it saved now and will have it handy for the future. It looks great! :)

May 6, 2009
  6. TrishPCMommy

TrishPCMommy Member Gold Member

Thank you! I updated a few things... ($570 of products in the kit & 10% discount on the online outlet too) This is helpful to handout even to guests who are still wavering at the end of a show. Let them take it home after writing a few open dates on it...

May 6, 2009
  7. Love that flyer!

May 6, 2009
Have something to add?