1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Why Host flyer?

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Is there a generic flyer out there somewhere that explains why someone would want to host, showing what the benefits are? I didn't want to recreate the wheel...

I have someone who I'm e-mailing (don't have a phone # for) about fundraising info and regular hosting. I've included the May/June/July specials, but was wanting another eye appealing flyer that I could use to motivate someone to book (but also that I could use in the future for any month.)

TIA! :D

Apr 24, 2009
  2. babywings76

bumping...

Apr 24, 2009
  3. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

Here is one that I use every so often. :) Hope it helps!

Attached Files:

Apr 24, 2009
  4. ejleinenbach

ejleinenbach Member Gold Member

Thank you so much for posting this flyer. I love it! I think it would be great to give a guest who is "on the fence" with hosting a show by giving them a visual reminder of what awesome benefits Pampered Chef Hosts earn.

May 5, 2009
  5. babywings76

Thank you Becky! That's a great flyer! I'm so bummed I didn't see it that day you posted it, I don't know how I missed it after all?! I've got it saved now and will have it handy for the future. It looks great! :)

May 6, 2009
  6. TrishPCMommy

TrishPCMommy Member Gold Member

Thank you! I updated a few things... ($570 of products in the kit & 10% discount on the online outlet too) This is helpful to handout even to guests who are still wavering at the end of a show. Let them take it home after writing a few open dates on it...

May 6, 2009
  7. Love that flyer!

May 6, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted