• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready-Made Flyer: Benefits of Hosting

In summary, becoming a host for a Pampered Chef party is as simple as reaching out to your consultant and scheduling a date. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, receive special offers, and try new products and recipes. You can host with as few as 4-6 guests, but we recommend inviting 10-12 for maximum benefits. Parties can be held in-person or online, and the Ready-Made Flyer for hosting will feature a selection of top-selling and new products, as well as exclusive host-only offers.
babywings76
Gold Member
Is there a generic flyer out there somewhere that explains why someone would want to host, showing what the benefits are? I didn't want to recreate the wheel...

I have someone who I'm e-mailing (don't have a phone # for) about fundraising info and regular hosting. I've included the May/June/July specials, but was wanting another eye appealing flyer that I could use to motivate someone to book (but also that I could use in the future for any month.)

TIA! :D

bumping...

Here is one that I use every so often. :) Hope it helps!

Attachments

• Never_Pay_Full_Price_-_host_benefit_flyer[1].doc
    384.5 KB · Views: 610
Thank you so much for posting this flyer. I love it! I think it would be great to give a guest who is "on the fence" with hosting a show by giving them a visual reminder of what awesome benefits Pampered Chef Hosts earn.

Thank you Becky! That's a great flyer! I'm so bummed I didn't see it that day you posted it, I don't know how I missed it after all?! I've got it saved now and will have it handy for the future. It looks great! :)

Thank you! I updated a few things... ($570 of products in the kit & 10% discount on the online outlet too) This is helpful to handout even to guests who are still wavering at the end of a show. Let them take it home after writing a few open dates on it...

Love that flyer!

1. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary information and materials to host a successful party.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

There are many benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef party! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, receive special host-only offers, and have the opportunity to try new products and recipes. You also get to spend quality time with your friends and family while cooking and having fun.

3. How many people do I need to invite to host a Pampered Chef party?

You can host a party with as little as 4-6 guests. However, the more guests you have, the more benefits you can earn as a host. We recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests to maximize your rewards.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online or does it have to be in-person?

You can host a Pampered Chef party either in-person or online, whichever is more convenient for you and your guests. Our consultants are equipped to provide a fun and interactive experience for both types of parties.

5. What type of products will be featured in the Ready-Made Flyer for hosting?

The Ready-Made Flyer for hosting will feature a selection of our top-selling and new products, as well as exclusive host-only offers. These products will vary depending on the current promotions and season, but rest assured they will be a great addition to your kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies