• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cat Peed on My Pampered Chef Bag: A Sad Story

In summary, to remove the cat urine smell from your Pampered Chef bag, blot up as much of the urine as possible and then use a mixture of white vinegar and water to clean the affected area. Repeat this process until the smell is gone. It is important to clean the bag promptly to prevent potential damage from the enzymes in the urine. You can still use the bag after cleaning it, but it may be best to replace it if the smell persists or the bag is damaged. To prevent future accidents, keep the bag out of reach of your cat and consider using deterrents or cleaning the litter box more frequently. If the bag does get damaged, you can reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance, but it is important
MaggieChef13
Yesterday, I went to my friend's house to show my PC stuff. Her mom is looking to do a show with me. Anyways, when I was going home, I noticed my bag was wet. I didn't think anything of it but smelt my hands. The cat PEED on my PC bag :(

Ouch!!!!!!

Quickly before it dries get some pet deodorizer and maybe you can save it. uric acid is not OK

Aughhh! Gross. I've had cats sleep in my PC bag during a show, but never pee. *shudder*

I know very gross! This is my best friend and her cat is mean. She kept having to throw the cat out of my bag. The last time I guess it got mad enough to pee on my bag.

I think she "owes" you a show now :)

MaggieChef13 said:
Yesterday, I went to my friend's house to show my PC stuff. Her mom is looking to do a show with me. Anyways, when I was going home, I noticed my bag was wet. I didn't think anything of it but smelt my hands. The cat PEED on my PC bag :(
Sorry that I just read this but I do have a solution if you still need one. There is only one sure way to get urine out permanently without leaving a stain or any odor behind. This can be used on any surface or carpet or material. It's simple...16 oz Hydrogen Peroxide
1 Teaspoon dishwashing liquid (I used blue Dawn)
1 Tablespoon Baking SodaMix together and soak area, leave on till completely dry; if a white residue appears it can be vacuumed or brushed away. This has never failed.

1. How can I remove the cat urine smell from my Pampered Chef bag?

To remove the cat urine smell from your Pampered Chef bag, start by blotting up as much of the urine as possible with paper towels. Then, mix equal parts white vinegar and water and pour it over the affected area. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes, then blot it up with paper towels. Repeat this process until the smell is gone. You can also try using a pet stain and odor remover specifically designed for cat urine.

2. Will the cat urine damage the Pampered Chef bag?

It is possible that the cat urine can damage the fabric or material of the Pampered Chef bag if it is not cleaned up promptly. Urine contains enzymes that can break down and discolor fabrics. It is important to clean the affected area as soon as possible to prevent any potential damage.

3. Can I still use the Pampered Chef bag after the cat peed on it?

Yes, you can still use the Pampered Chef bag after the cat peed on it. However, it is important to thoroughly clean and deodorize the bag before using it again. If the smell persists or the bag is damaged, it may be best to replace it.

4. How can I prevent my cat from peeing on my Pampered Chef bag in the future?

To prevent your cat from peeing on your Pampered Chef bag in the future, make sure to keep the bag in a place that is not accessible to your cat. You can also try using a deterrent spray or placing aluminum foil or double-sided tape around the bag, as cats do not like the texture or sound of these materials. It may also be helpful to clean your cat's litter box more frequently to prevent accidents.

5. Can I return my Pampered Chef bag if it gets damaged by cat urine?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not have a specific policy for returns or exchanges due to damage caused by pet accidents. However, you can reach out to the company's customer service for assistance and they may be able to provide a solution or offer a replacement bag. It is important to thoroughly clean and deodorize the bag before contacting customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Estelene Nichols
  • Products and Tips
Replies