• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Do You Love Pampered Chef - Why Do You Do Pampered Chef

being able to cook and sell at the same time! I started out doing about 4-5 shows a month and have since increased that to 7-8 shows a month. I love the flexibility and the fact that I can work when I want and how much I want to. I also like the fact that I get to meet new people and learn new things. I have not shared my struggles with my recruits yet, but I am ready to do that if that is what will help them the most. My goals for this year are to promote to director and to increase my show count.
Kathytnt
All of you guys know I have been struggling - I think my hubby and I have come or are workingon a comprimise

Now I have been feeling a little flustered getting starting again because hubby talkinga bout me quitting has put me in hold mode and I need a push I have been feeling like a yo-yo

I got started with PC because I wanted to do fundraiser to help with cancer research. I have helped several people with fundraisers. I started getting shows outside of that and have several recruits.

I haven't shared my struggles with my recruits although my Director knows my and my hubby's concerns

What do you love about PC

What are your goals

Hobbyist - Full time - Part-time

First of all, let me say that you are kicking booty to have three recruits in under a year--it took me two and a half just to get one!

I'm in the same boat right now--we've just found out we're moving (soon!), and my business is now in limbo. DH has wanted me to quit for a while, and I'm sort of riding the fence. I love my business, but when I have busy months I tend to feel overwhelmed.

Here's what I love: I get to get out an perform for people. I know it's sales, but for me it's also showmanship. I love being the center of attention, and I love to be funny. I love teaching people new things. I love getting away from my house now and then. I love being part of such a great group of people. I love free products (who doesn't?!). I love being my own boss, but having others to help me when I need it. I love helping others when they need it. I love being able to make my own schedule (even though I tend to overdo it now and again!).

I am part-time (ultra--four to six shows a month). I hope this helps!

I am PT. It took me over a year to talk my husband into letting start with PC! I love selling PC because it is something that I can do PT or FT, or be a hobbyist. I have a FT outstide of PC, plus hopefully I will be attending college this fall. So PC is perfect! If I need to take a month off I can! Plus since I work in a school system, I can push hard in the summer! I can make my own hours, etc you know it! That is why I love PC. It gives me extra money that I wouldn't have to spend on my kids, plus certain months I earn free stuff. :D

What I love: My increased self-confidence/esteem. Flexibility. FREE products. Helping others achieve goals. Having something of "my own"

My Goals: Promote to director by Oct 1. Earn the cruise for DH - a real honeymoon - better late than never:D :D Relieve some financial pressure of DH

I think I'm a part-timer, although as much time as I spend on CS and listening to CD's and DVD's- I may be pushing FT:eek: :eek: AND I'm taking this much more seriously than I originally planned/wanted to. But I think that is just my personality too - if I do something I want to succeed. But best of all, this is working for me & my family. That is PRICELESS!!;) ;)

I love the flexibility, money, products, recognition, friends I've made, self-confidence I've gained, and FUN just to name a few things!
I love that you can choose how you want to do this. I started 5 1/2 years ago for something fun, and did about 2 shows per month. Now I'm still considered part-time, doing 8 shows a month. (though as much as I'm thinking about my biz I feel like it's a full-time job!) I LOVE everything about this biz & have never regretted my decision to start.
My goals this year are to promote to director, earn the cruise (halfway there!), earn all the free incentives, and my new goal is TPC.

Hang in there, & I'm sure you'll figure out your passion, and if this is truly right for you! And I hope that your hubby stands by your decision, either way!

Hang in there..this is my second time doing pc took off 3 years and wish i hadn't..luckily my husband is behind me.
this is my first post so bare with me just signed up

I am a part-timer borderline hobbyist. I started PC because I love the products and I love to cook. I also figured I had the advantage of being a guy in a predominantly female environment.

But lately with school, the FT job, possibilities of relcoating and a whole bunch of other stuff, I am feeling like it is time to let go. I have now been doing this for one year and am totally tapped out of people. And when I do get a show, nobody wants to book. Hopefully the wedding resitry I have will start to pick up and keep me active until the wedding closes. After that, if I have no bookings and more time constraints, I think I will be hanging up the apron.

Awwww.... we'll miss you, Jason, if you do leave. But we understand, too. You gotta do what you gotta do.

That's a good one right there - PC is super flexible. And if it doesn't work out, you can leave with no hard feelings.

What makes Pampered Chef different from other kitchenware brands?

Pampered Chef stands out because of its commitment to high-quality products and exceptional customer service. Our products are designed with the home cook in mind, using durable materials and innovative features. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee and a generous warranty on all our products.

How has Pampered Chef impacted your life?

Pampered Chef has had a huge impact on my life in many ways. Not only do I get to work with amazing products, but I also have the opportunity to meet and connect with other passionate home cooks. The company culture and values also align with my own, making it a fulfilling and rewarding career.

What sets Pampered Chef consultants apart from other direct sales representatives?

Pampered Chef consultants are well-trained and knowledgeable about our products, as well as cooking and entertaining in general. We also prioritize building relationships with our customers and providing personalized support and tips for using our products. Our goal is to help people feel confident and successful in the kitchen.

How does Pampered Chef give back to the community?

Pampered Chef is committed to making a positive impact in the community. We have a partnership with Feeding America, and through our Round-Up from the Heart program, we have donated over $30 million to fight hunger in the US and Canada. We also support various local and national organizations through fundraising and product donations.

Why should someone consider joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

Joining Pampered Chef as a consultant offers a unique opportunity to turn a passion for cooking and entertaining into a fulfilling career. The company provides extensive training and support, flexible work hours, and the chance to earn great rewards and incentives. Plus, it's a fun and social way to earn income and meet new people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dooleycrew
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dooleycooks
  • Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • michellebakes2