• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Did You Start W/ Pampered Chef?

In summary, most everyone joined Pampered Chef for one of the following reasons: They love the products, they are scared of staying home alone with their children, they want to make some extra money, they want to have some social experiences, or they want to bake and cook.
Hilary said:
As fate would have it 4 people booked at my show and I signed a few days later. I was originally only going to stay in for my super start months, get all the free stuff I could get, then get out. I ended up with 2 recruits in my first couple months and went to National Conference. At this point I am working toward becoming a director. I guess I am in for a while.
That's awesome Hilary!! I've heard that story lots where people only thought they'd do the four shows then quit. But then they find it is a lot easier than they anticipated. And it's FUN!! Good for you for planning to promote to director!! I was the same way....I had NO intention of ever recruiting and now I've got a team of about 17 people!!!

Good luck to you!:D

It is my daughter.

My reason for PC is listed under the photo section of this website.

I joined for extra money to continue sending my children to a small private Catholic school after losing my job of 15 years (originally planned on retiring at 55!). I also signed up when they offered all of the cranberry stoneware as a bonus. I received every piece and LOVE it! That was the kicker that made me sign right away:). It's been a lot more work then I thought it would be, but I love it!

Glad to see this is still active - I loved reading everyone's story. I joined because I wanted new Pots & Pans! I purchased an expensive SS brand and HATED them - so did my Hubby. Anyway, I said "I know I can get some good ones from PC" I've been a regular host for about 6 years from different areas, different consultants, etc. There was a Mom in my MOPS group who sold it, so I contacted her to Host a show. But then I realized it would still cost me over $200 right before Christmas to get what I wanted. So I told her (before my show) that I wanted to SELL it - I planned to save my money until I could buy it all at the 40% off deal. My recruiter was actually scared because she had be doing it for over 4 years, but never wanted to recruit! Hello??? I tease her about that all the time - she is just a "casual" consultant. Anyway, I hosted a show in the beginning of November (cheated and had my family hold off from placing BIG orders) and then did my Mom's (without even my Starter Kit) a few weeks later. It is still my largest show. Cookware update - while I was saving for my discount Month, PC came out with the Executive and our incentive to earn it!! I am so glad the timing happened like that - if I would have purchased the Professional set and then seen the Executive a few months later, I would have been steaming!! Anyway, I earned the 8" skillet (ss bonus), 5 piece set and bought the 1.5 quart from the supply. I'm HAPPY!! :D
Joanne

Oh, I forgot to add - Hubby won't let me quit now! He's been enjoying the paychecks (actually started budgeting the in our income) - we both love them. But I like that - it gives me a push to keep going!!! So, I'm not stopping!
Joanne

My husband and I are going through a divorce and he kept the house...so I started The Pampered Chef for three reasons.
1. Need to restock kitchen tools and I want the best.
2. Want to make some extra money.
3. I hate to cook and don't really know how. So what better way to learn than this. Now my daughter (4 years old) and I cook together which is great bonding time AND she'll know how to cook when she's older.

I became a consutlant becasue I wanted to supplament my income by two hundred dollars. Well I got more than I bargin for... I supplamented my income and then some, I went to confernce and I learned SOOOO Much. My business has completely paid for it's self three times... which is very cool!!! It gives me more time with my five year old and my husband!!!

Leah Hudson
Indpendant Consultant
[email protected]

I will be a director by July 1,2007 and walk at confernce !!!!!!

I didn't like PC before I went to my best friend's show. IMO the items were too expensive and I didn't "need" them. :eek: Well then I went to my first show... I wanted the apron, and EVERY product that my recuiter showed!! We booked my kickoff show. My intention was to do my 6 shows (old super starter program) and I was going to quit, I wanted to get all those products (and the apron) and I was done!! :rolleyes: Well here we are, 3 years later, very addicted and can't get enough of it. I haven't been a full time consultant, hobbiest is more like it.. But LOVE it! We are in the process of buying a new home, suppossed to close next week!! We are moving back home where we grew up, and my realtor was so excited about it. (she loves PC). She said there are NO consultants in the area.. I am really looking forward to it and starting up new. I just wanted to share my story, I just love being able to have the support system this site offers, such a HUGE help!! Hope everyone is trying to stay cool during this heat wave! :)

I love hearing how we all got into PC

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Denman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
texaschef1
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg