• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Care Counts: A Story of Referral Success

In summary, the former consultant found out that she was wrong about joining PC and told everyone about how helpful Rae's newsletter is. The show is closing soon, and it's sitting at just under $1,500.
raebates
Staff member
Here's what happened today. I got an out-of-the-blue call for a show. To find out how it happened, travel back with me in time . . .

Four and a half years ago I did a show at which the host was one of my friends. One of the guests was a woman I'll call Karrie. Two years later I ran into Karrie at a training event. She had had no interest in a PC business at the time of my show, but a year or so later she had gone to a show and decided to give it a try. The funny thing was that she still got my enewsletter because she enjoyed it. I expressed my best wishes on her new business and thanked her for her kind words about my newsletter.

At NC 2008 I spoke with a director who turned out to be Karrie's director. I found out from her that Karrie's life had changed a bit, and she had stepped away from her PC business.

Two months ago I got an email from Karrie. She was giving me a heads-up about her friend who might be calling. She was thinking about a fall show. Karrie had had a show or two with other consultants she knew from her cluster, but she kept thinking about how much fun she had at the show I'd done years ago. Since she was still getting my enewsletter, she was sure I was still a lot of fun. I told her it was amazing that she'd called when she did. I was just getting ready to institute a referral program. Details would be in my next newsletter.

Today Karrie's friend called. She scheduled a September show. She's always had "big parties," and is excited to get started on this one. I just emailed Karrie with her reward for the referral.

I keep thinking that if I had dropped her from my enewsletter list because she'd started her own business I'd never have this show. And, who knows where this show will lead.

Customer care (whether it's calls, newsletters, or kind words) really does count.

That is awesome Rae!

Fantastic! Now I have to get the strength to make those calls...

...and now i MUST start an enewsletter!!!!

Wow! That is fantastic! I just started getting back in the swing of CCC after slacking off for (gulp) 2 years! EEK!
I could kick myself for not working this in my business because not only did I get 2 orders (yee-haw!) but just the major mood boost after hearing again and again "I am soooo glad you called! It is so great to hear from you! I LOVE my items!".
I now schedule these in just about every day for at least 15 minutes but sometimes I get so caught up that I find an hour goes by and I am sad to have to stop and do something else.

Awesome, Rae! And, now I must steal...er "borrow"... someone's newsletter!

I'm a fan of creative adaptation, myself. ;)

And that is why the $2 a month I spend on Joy's newsletter is the BEST $$$ I have invested in my business apart from my initial investment!

Absolutely! The $2 a month spent on Tasty Tidbits always returns multi-fold each month for me! Check it out at http://www.tastytidbits.net. You have to enter your consultant number to get in and she will send you a sample newsletter! It's awesome!

Thanks for shareing Rae, Now I will go back and put those inactive consultants of mine back on my email list.

Ann

I had several shows as a host with a consultant. She had always asked me about the business, but never really gave "ME" a reason to join. A year later, I met a friend of my husband's, who had just moved to Oregon from California. She was trying to get her PC business off to a start in her new town. I had a show. Three months later, I joined PC. I have been with PC for 5 years now. I'm my director's #1 recruit. The other consultant had never even called to book a show with me again. It helps to stay in contact. Things do change, and if we look at "the why" the business may work for everyone and listen for their needs, it works.

This show was held last night. Wow!First, the former consultant was there. I found out that I had a piece of the puzzle wrong. She had just signed up with someone else when she came to that first show but didn't tell me.Last night she told everyone how helpful she finds my newsletter. Oh, BTW, the show will close Thursday morning. Right now it's sitting at just under $1,500. :) Oh, yeah!

Wahoo for you, Rae!

Woot woot you go rae!!! :)

Why is customer care important for Pampered Chef?

Customer care is vital for Pampered Chef because it directly impacts our reputation and success as a company. Satisfied customers are more likely to continue purchasing our products and recommend us to others, leading to increased sales and brand loyalty. Treating our customers with care and respect also reflects our values and commitment to providing a positive experience.

How does Pampered Chef prioritize customer care?

At Pampered Chef, customer care is a top priority. We have a dedicated team that is trained to handle customer inquiries and concerns promptly and effectively. Our customer care representatives are available through various channels, such as phone, email, and social media, to ensure that our customers can reach us easily. We also regularly gather feedback from our customers to continuously improve our customer care practices.

What are the benefits of excellent customer care?

Excellent customer care has numerous benefits for both Pampered Chef and our customers. By providing exceptional service, we can build strong relationships with our customers and increase their satisfaction and trust in our brand. This can lead to repeat business and positive word-of-mouth recommendations. Additionally, exceptional customer care can help us identify areas for improvement and enhance our products and services.

How does Pampered Chef handle customer complaints?

At Pampered Chef, we take customer complaints seriously and strive to resolve them as efficiently and satisfactorily as possible. Our customer care team is trained to listen to and understand the customer's concerns, offer solutions, and follow up to ensure their satisfaction. We also have a resolution process in place to escalate and address any unresolved complaints.

What steps can customers take to ensure they receive excellent customer care from Pampered Chef?

To ensure you receive excellent customer care from Pampered Chef, we recommend reaching out to us through our preferred channels, such as our customer care hotline or email. It would also be helpful to provide details about your inquiry or concern and be open to the solutions we offer. We appreciate feedback from our customers, so don't hesitate to let us know how we can improve our service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Maggievl
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jmwinfree