1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Why can't people be honest?

1. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

I had a lady tell me she wanted to sign-up once she got settled from moving to a new town. This was about 9 months ago. So I never heard back from her but always had her on my Someday email list. I had contacted her a few weeks ago - and sent her out the March Recruiting Promo information and new catalogue, etc. So I found out through HER MOM that she signed up under someone else. Kinda feelin' bummed - so can people help me 'bless and release' please. The pressure is on me BIG TIME from my up-line to promote.

Apr 4, 2009
  2. jenniferm

jenniferm Member Gold Member

It happens...there are still more people out there looking to have a better job than the one they are in. Just keep a positive attitude and don't go out looking to recruit...go out looking to help someone make a better life. People know when you are looking desperate.

Apr 4, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Maybe she didn't know her mom was signing up. Give the person the benefit of the doubt until you know the whole story.

Apr 4, 2009
  4. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

It will happen when it happens, hang in there. I don't think it's right that you feel pressured to promote though, its not fair to you.

Apr 4, 2009
  5. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

I think she found out from the mom, not that the mom signed :)

Apr 4, 2009
  6. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

Sham on the consultant for not asking her if she is working with any other consultant , in our cluster we always as if there is some one that they have been talking to if so than we refer them back to that consultant

7. jross93

jross93 Member

I think you need to re-visit why you do PC and focus on that. It's not fair that your upline is putting pressure on you. Just because they want you to promote doesn't mean that's what's in your plans. Focus on why you are where you are. Make yourself happy and let other people worry about what makes them happy!
    Jen

Apr 4, 2009
  8. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Duh! My brain wasn't with me at that time.

Don't let your upline pressure you! It will happen when it happens. Everyone has the choice of who they want to sign up with. Maybe she meet someone who gave her a better reason to sign.

Apr 4, 2009
  9. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

thanks everyone. :)

I know that I need to follow MY goals and dreams - not my up-line. I have to constantly remind myself because her and I have weekly Coaching Calls (she works with all her FDs and Ds every week)

Apr 4, 2009
  10. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

true....I would have asked.

Apr 4, 2009
  11. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Why did you wait 9 months to call her again?

Apr 4, 2009
  12. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

oh lord no - I have had contact with her for 9 months! sorry for being confusing. :p

Apr 4, 2009
  13. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

She may have been embarrassed to talk with you after signing with someone else.

Apr 4, 2009
Have something to add?