• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't Orders Be Accepted Until Qualified

In summary, PC is trying to get more new consultants in front of their customers by having them sell $1,250 before they are eligible for online orders. Online orders are a perk that are given to consultants once they have demonstrated their commitment to the business, and are not the main source of activity.
naekelsey
Gold Member
My new recruit is wondering why she can't get orders on her personal website until she qualifies.

I wanted to ask you all before I answer her, to make sure.

I think it has something to do with making sure she isn't a "Kit Napper" but not sure if that is correct..

No that isn't why. Online orders are a perk we get once we have qualified. She can get orders online if they are on a show so she could put a show in her own name on the web area of cc and then tell people if they just want to order they can put her name in the host fields.

So if a show is put into her website, they can order off it before she qualifies? Someone just can't "run across" her website and order without a party?Is this correct? What about a Bridal Registry?

No, they cannot accept individual orders or set up a Bridal registry on their websites until they are qualified.

naekelsey - you are correct about the first part of your last post - "So if a show is put into her website, they can order off it before she qualifies? Someone just can't "run across" her website and order without a party?"
Like the Individual Orders, they are not able to set up Wedding Registries until they qualify though.

naekelsey said:
So if a show is put into her website, they can order off it before she qualifies? Someone just can't "run across" her website and order without a party?

Is this correct?

What about a Bridal Registry?

Yes that is correct. No registries until she qualifies though.

Isn't this something they're changing with the new web?

The web site will be free for new consultants, but I imagine the individual orders and registry part will stay the same and not activate until they've qualified.

I don't think it's about being a kit napper. I think it's more of getting new consultants in front of customers to show the product and create excitement. None of that happens with web orders.

Being in front of customers would be it either because many consultants can just want to be a catalog consultant and never do a cooking show . But be very successful taking orders that way .

I was told that it is a perk you earn once you have exhibited your commitment to the business as an active consultant. PC is a relationship business, and wants to promote consultants to create relationships with their customers, whether by doing live shows or catalog shows. Online orders should be viewed as a perk and an extra, not the main source of activity, and by requiring a consultant to sell $1,250 to be eligible for them, it sets that expectation.

1. Why can't orders be accepted until qualified?

Orders can't be accepted until qualified because businesses need to ensure that they have the capacity and resources to fulfill the order before accepting it. This helps prevent overloading and ensures that customers receive their orders on time.

2. What does it mean for an order to be qualified?

A qualified order is one that meets all the necessary requirements for acceptance. This includes availability of the product, payment confirmation, and meeting any specific criteria set by the business.

3. Can I still place an order even if it's not qualified?

It is not recommended to place an order if it is not qualified. This is because the order may not be fulfilled, and it can lead to delays or cancellations. It is best to wait until the order is qualified before placing it.

4. How long does it take for an order to be qualified?

The time it takes for an order to be qualified can vary depending on the business and the specific requirements for each order. It is best to check with the business directly for an estimated timeline.

5. What happens if my order is not qualified?

If an order is not qualified, it will likely be rejected or put on hold until it meets the necessary requirements. The business may also reach out to the customer for clarification or to provide options for fulfilling the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mzpatient
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dme.grant
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
LauriChick
  • chefsteph07