• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Attend National Conference?

In summary, the TSF recommends that people attend National Conference in order to gain first-hand information on new programs and products, meet company "big-wigs" up close and personal, and networking opportunities abound.
raebates
Staff member
I came across this information from The Success Factory. Since people have started asking why they should attend NC, I thought I’d share it.

OBJECTION - I don’t need to go – I can pick up whatever I need to know from those people who went.

TSF - While certainly it might be possible to get a copy of someone’s notes or purchase materials (such as program booklets or tapes from the seminars); there’s nothing like being there in person.

Here’s TSF’s TOP TEN reasons YOU DON’T want to miss large company training events…

10. BIG PICTURE of your company

9. FIRST HAND information on new programs and products

8. EXCITEMENT AND RECOGNITION at general sessions

7. Opportunity to meet the company “big-wigs” up close and personal

6. Goodies available only to attendees

5. INVESTING IN YOUR MIND PAYS BACK 10 FOLD!

4. NETWORKING – probably as much or more great information about your company, selling and recruiting is gleaned in elevators, hotel lobbies, over lunch, over dinner and late at night giggling in hotel rooms with other consultants than happens at the “official” seminars. THIS part is not-to-be-missed!

3. Someone else will cook for you AND do the dishes

2. You get to act like a grown up (sort of)…

and (drum roll please)…the number ONE reason not to miss these events…

You don’t have to strap anyone into a car seat before you leave your hotel room!

Now, I don't think it's a good idea to put yourself into debt, or endanger your day job, or stress your marriage in order to attend NC. I will say, though, that if you're just trying to figure out if it's worth the time and money, I've always found that answer to be yes.

So, Cheffers, why do you think it's a good idea to attend National Conference?

Despite the fact that after 10 years, I'm still a consultant, I still enjoy NC. Along with the training and the goodies conference attendees get, it's the one place on earth where you can totally immerse yourself in Pampered Chef. You get to meet new people and catch up with your PC friends from across the country, you get to enjoy real restaurants, Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, the Hershey's store, shopping or enjoying a peaceful afternoon or evening if you want.

Plus we get to see all the new products for fall before everyone else! That in itself is SO much FUN! Can't wait for July!

This is my first NC! I'm very excited about attending and keeping the forward momentum going. I look forward to meeting my fellow Chef Success(ers) as well!

chefa said:
Despite the fact that after 10 years, I'm still a consultant, I still enjoy NC. Along with the training and the goodies conference attendees get, it's the one place on earth where you can totally immerse yourself in Pampered Chef. You get to meet new people and catch up with your PC friends from across the country, you get to enjoy real restaurants, Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, the Hershey's store, shopping or enjoying a peaceful afternoon or evening if you want.

Plus we get to see all the new products for fall before everyone else! That in itself is SO much FUN! Can't wait for July!

And no one gets tired of hearing you talk about PC this or PC That. ;)

And, an entire large room of people will ooooh and aaaaah with you over a polka doted dish or scream with you over a Facebook icon. :D

raebates said:
And, an entire large room of people will ooooh and aaaaah with you over a polka doted dish or scream with you over a Facebook icon. :D
EXACTLY!! They won't give you funny looks (or try to have you committed) when you get all excited over a measuring cup or something.

My reason: I need SOMEWHERE to wear my Chef Success Button! LOLSeriously, in the 3 years that I've been doing PC in Japan, this will be my first time attending National Conference. Toronto was my first PC event ever. I love being able to network & making new friends and I look forward to meeting many of you guys & girls in Chicago! :D

I have always believe that you must do as much training as you can! You never know where you might hear that one thing that just CLICKS in your business! Mine was at conference two summers ago. It was the recruiting interview workshop. That gave me great insight on what to do with my recruit leads. I had never recruited before that and have since recruited 13 in 3 years since!

My favorite part of conference and where I learn the most is from networking with others. I try to talk to as many people (not in my cluster) as possible during breaks and shuttle bus rides. As much as you might feel more comfortable with your own group, I advise you to break away as often a possible.

Chef Bobby said:
My favorite part of conference and where I learn the most is from networking with others. I try to talk to as many people (not in my cluster) as possible during breaks and shuttle bus rides. As much as you might feel more comfortable with your own group, I advise you to break away as often a possible.

I think this is such a KEY point! You need to break away from the cluster to get the most out of your training. For example, I went to Director Express training... by myself....and got so much more out it. I want to mingle with the best of the best so that I can learn absolutely everything possible in those few days to better my business!

I am a total sponge for training and would never miss conference. My 5 1/2 yr career with PC has been on a teeter totter of Consultant....Sr. Consultant....Team Leader. I want OFF! I want to grow in this business and stay consistent with a strong team and conference does this for me. It is a huge shot in the arm for me and gives me the "push" I always need to get back on track. It is a must for me to attend....not a want.

1. Why should I attend National Conference?

Attending National Conference is a great way to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants, learn about new products and cooking techniques, and get inspired to grow your business. It's also a fun and energizing event that will leave you feeling motivated and excited about your business.

2. Will there be training sessions at National Conference?

Yes, there will be a variety of training sessions at National Conference. These sessions cover a range of topics including product knowledge, business strategies, and social media marketing. You'll have the opportunity to learn from experienced consultants and industry experts.

3. Can I bring a guest to National Conference?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to National Conference. This could be a family member, friend, or potential recruit. However, please note that only registered attendees will have access to the training sessions and materials.

4. What are the dates and location of National Conference?

The dates and location of National Conference vary from year to year. It is typically held in July or August and the location changes each year. You can find the most up-to-date information on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader.

5. How do I register for National Conference?

You can register for National Conference through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader. There is a registration fee, which covers the cost of the event and materials. It's recommended to register early as space is limited and the event often sells out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates