• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Are the Stones Not Available With the

In summary, the Pampered Chef cookware sets do not come with stones because they are designed for stovetop and oven use, while stones are not safe for stovetop use and can crack or break when exposed to direct heat. However, customers can purchase stones separately, though it is recommended to use the stoneware specifically designed for oven and microwave use. The cookware sets do not include stones as they are not suitable for stovetop use. Customers who already own stones can use them with their Pampered Chef cookware, but it is not recommended. Alternatively, there are other safe cookware and bakeware options available, such as stoneware, non-stick cookware, and stainless steel cookware
Kimberlymmj
codes from the sheet? Every one that I add says not available yet. Does anyone know what this means?>

what date is your show? Make sure it is September. I closed a show last week and they worked

You may need to be sure you have updated P3 as well. Your first date must be a September 1st or later date on the Show itself.

I had to call HO to get codes for the past host. The host codes do not work.

Did you check the date of your show?

When I closed my Sept. show, I did a search had p3 list by item# so all the codes came up in order for me to select from. They had past host and current host items spelled out on there. I don't know if this will help (I never know with p3, I am not as fabulous with it as I could be) but good luck!

1. Why are the stones not available with the Pampered Chef cookware sets?

The Pampered Chef cookware sets do not come with stones because they are made to be used on the stovetop and in the oven. Stones are not safe to use on the stovetop and can crack or break when exposed to direct heat.

2. Can I purchase stones separately to use with my Pampered Chef cookware?

Yes, you can purchase stones separately from the cookware sets. However, we recommend using our stoneware, which is specifically designed for use in the oven and microwave.

3. Are the stones not available because they are out of stock?

No, the stones are not available because they are not included in the cookware sets. Our cookware sets are curated to provide the best cooking experience and do not include stones as they are not suitable for stovetop use.

4. Can I use stones with my Pampered Chef cookware if I already own them?

We do not recommend using stones with our cookware as they are not designed for stovetop use. However, you can use our stoneware, which is made specifically for use in the oven and microwave.

5. Are there any alternative products to stones that I can use with my Pampered Chef cookware?

Yes, we offer a variety of cookware and bakeware options that are safe to use on the stovetop and in the oven. Our stoneware, non-stick cookware, and stainless steel cookware are all great alternatives to stones for cooking and baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Jillian7
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sylvia Fry
  • gabsansal