• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing Recruiting Success: Tips from a Top Team Leader

In summary, the indirect recruit just completed her 30 days and qualified. She is bringing a recruit lead to our next meeting and is so excited. The new gal "gets it" and is able to connect with the recruits easily. The Amy Neal call is sinking in for her and she is not scared anymore.
amy07
I have an indirect recruit on my team who just completed her 30 days and qualified. She is bringing a recruit lead to our meeting next week. She is so excited, and so am I. This new gal "gets it"!!
I have really been working with my newest members about recruiting from the bat since Leadership. Well, the older ones too, but it seems that only the new ones are open to the idea.
I always give these "guests" a gift at our meeting. But, when it comes to talking at the meeting I am always nervous and anxious around the guests. Why?!?!?! :confused::confused: I have no problem if it is my own personal guest.

Because you have no history with them and you are worried they'll judge you or something. Just relax and be yourself!

yeah, the more I think about it I know that I will personally hold myself responsible if they do not sign. Even if it is not the case.

I have taken a bold step and have spoken to my consultant that has been a frog hair away from promoting to director for almost 2 years now. Recently, I found out that she had 3 recruit leads and she is letting them grow cold and not really staying in touch.

Called her today and asked her to gather as many as she can or make appointments with them individually and I will join her in talking to them to hopefully get some progress underway.

Also, I signed a new person who I am very excited about...trying to recruit her friend who joined her as we spoke about PC the other night.

Finally, the Amy Neal call is sinking in instead of scaring the bajeebers out of me!!! It think it is called..."Who moved my cheese" syndrome!!!

And Amy, it crossed my mind too about "what if I can't get them to sign either" and it is a pressure situation. I am trying to look at it as a learning experience for my consultant even if it doesn't lead to a signed recruit.

Just remember how nervous that recruit lead is too!! I am sure your gift is helpful in making them feel welcome.:sun:

update: she came, she laughed, ate the food, laughed more, participated in our training - way better at using the pineapple wedger than the rest of us, asked very few questions except to ask if she could use my laptop to do her online agreement before she and her recruiter left!:eek::D:party:

I am so happy for both (and relieved):)

Congrats Amy, that is AWESOME!!!

Wahooooo! :party:

1. How do you attract top recruits to your team?

As a top team leader, I have found that the best way to attract top recruits is by sharing my passion for the Pampered Chef business and the benefits of joining our team. I also utilize social media and networking events to reach out to potential recruits and showcase the opportunities and support our team offers.

2. What are some tips for effectively communicating with potential recruits?

When communicating with potential recruits, it's important to be genuine, honest, and transparent about the business and the expectations. I also make sure to listen to their questions and concerns and provide personalized answers and support. Building a relationship based on trust and open communication is key.

3. How do you motivate and support your team to achieve recruiting success?

I believe in leading by example and showing my team that recruiting is an essential part of our business. I provide ongoing training and resources on effective recruiting techniques and offer incentives and recognition for successful recruits. I also make sure to celebrate and acknowledge their achievements to keep them motivated and inspired.

4. What are some common challenges faced when recruiting and how do you overcome them?

Some common challenges when recruiting can include rejection, lack of interest, and time constraints. To overcome these challenges, I remind myself that recruiting is a numbers game and not every potential recruit will say yes. I also focus on the benefits and opportunities that joining our team can offer and make sure to follow up and stay in touch with potential recruits.

5. How do you maintain a strong and successful recruiting team?

Maintaining a strong and successful recruiting team requires consistent effort and support. I make sure to provide ongoing training and resources, recognize and celebrate their achievements, and create a positive and inclusive team culture. I also encourage my team to support and mentor each other, which helps to build a strong and united team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • baychef