• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whose Under Home Office Direct?

In summary, a Home Office Direct consultant is one whose entire upline (Directorship) is no longer with the company, for one reason or another. My Director, whose been doing this six years this summer, didn't know about HODs until last year!
loreedfk
I've seen several posts about Executive Directors, etc. having a banquet for their cluster. What happens with the Home Office Direct folks - which is where I believe I fall - not 100% sure on my lineage.

I'm not familiar with the term "home office direct." I was a "home office lead", but I was assigned to a director...

Now I'M a director and getting my own home office leads! I certainly wasn't expecting that when I signed almost 2 years ago... What a great company!

loreedfk said:
I've seen several posts about Executive Directors, etc. having a banquet for their cluster. What happens with the Home Office Direct folks - which is where I believe I fall - not 100% sure on my lineage.
Is that what your paycheck says?? Most commission checks list your 1st, 2nd and 3rd upline directors. What does yours say? I'd call the HO if you're not sure which conference you're assigned to.

There are several banquet rooms for those who are Home Office Direct. Check with your director as to which one you ought to attend. If your director won't be there, then ask for the next upline who will be. :)

Ann F said:
I'm not familiar with the term "home office direct." I was a "home office lead", but I was assigned to a director...

Now I'M a director and getting my own home office leads! I certainly wasn't expecting that when I signed almost 2 years ago... What a great company!

As far as I understand it, a Home Office Direct consultant is one whose entire upline (Directorship) is no longer with the company, for one reason or another. My Director, whose been doing this six years this summer, didn't know about HODs until last year!

When a Director (or recruiter) goes inactive, their downline goes to the next up, and when there are no longer any one "up", they become HODs. I assume that if a Director goes inactive, their downline goes to the next up Director, not necessarily to a recruiter.

That makes sense! Thanks.

I thought H.O.D. was anyone who didn't have an Executive Director or above in their lineage. I am under a Director who is under a Director.

Every conference attendee will get a banquet. It will fall under your executive director, and it will be printed on your banquet ticket when you get there.

1. Who is considered "under" Home Office Direct?

Anyone who is employed by Home Office Direct, including consultants, staff, and executives, can be considered "under" Home Office Direct.

2. How does someone become a part of Home Office Direct?

Individuals can become a part of Home Office Direct by applying for open positions on the Pampered Chef website and going through the hiring process.

3. Can consultants work for both Home Office Direct and in-home parties?

Yes, consultants are able to work for both Home Office Direct and host in-home parties. However, they must follow the policies and guidelines set by Pampered Chef for each role.

4. What is the role of Home Office Direct in supporting consultants?

Home Office Direct plays a crucial role in providing support and resources to consultants. They handle product development, marketing, customer service, and other key aspects of the business to help consultants succeed.

5. How does Home Office Direct communicate with consultants?

Home Office Direct communicates with consultants through various channels such as email, phone, and social media. They also provide a consultant portal where important updates, training materials, and other resources can be accessed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
Replies
Views
Debala715
  • Whit Meier
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg