• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whose under Home Office Direct?

loreedfk

Mar 22, 2006
I've seen several posts about Executive Directors, etc. having a banquet for their cluster. What happens with the Home Office Direct folks - which is where I believe I fall - not 100% sure on my lineage.

Ann F

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2004
I'm not familiar with the term "home office direct." I was a "home office lead", but I was assigned to a director...

Now I'M a director and getting my own home office leads! I certainly wasn't expecting that when I signed almost 2 years ago... What a great company!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
loreedfk said:
I've seen several posts about Executive Directors, etc. having a banquet for their cluster. What happens with the Home Office Direct folks - which is where I believe I fall - not 100% sure on my lineage.
Is that what your paycheck says?? Most commission checks list your 1st, 2nd and 3rd upline directors. What does yours say? I'd call the HO if you're not sure which conference you're assigned to.

agw

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2005
There are several banquet rooms for those who are Home Office Direct. Check with your director as to which one you ought to attend. If your director won't be there, then ask for the next upline who will be. :)

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Ann F said:
I'm not familiar with the term "home office direct." I was a "home office lead", but I was assigned to a director...

Now I'M a director and getting my own home office leads! I certainly wasn't expecting that when I signed almost 2 years ago... What a great company!

As far as I understand it, a Home Office Direct consultant is one whose entire upline (Directorship) is no longer with the company, for one reason or another. My Director, whose been doing this six years this summer, didn't know about HODs until last year!

When a Director (or recruiter) goes inactive, their downline goes to the next up, and when there are no longer any one "up", they become HODs. I assume that if a Director goes inactive, their downline goes to the next up Director, not necessarily to a recruiter.

loreedfk

Mar 22, 2006
I thought H.O.D. was anyone who didn't have an Executive Director or above in their lineage. I am under a Director who is under a Director.

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
Every conference attendee will get a banquet. It will fall under your executive director, and it will be printed on your banquet ticket when you get there.