• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheering for Our Conference Walkers!

In summary, the new Director is Kimberlee Powell. She is walking as a new Director and is looking forward to Conference.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Sooo, Now that I know for sure that I will be a Director in June....I'm wondering who all will be walking with me at Conference?

If you are walking at Conference - as a new Director, Upper Level Director, or for TPC (I KNOW it's not called that anymore, but I can't remember what it's called now!) Post it here, so we will all know who to cheer for Loud & Proud!

As soon as I saw this I had to go back to the chicken thread to check it out! YEA!!! I'll be among those screaming when you cross that stage!!

BethCooks4U said:
As soon as I saw this I had to go back to the chicken thread to check it out! YEA!!! I'll be among those screaming when you cross that stage!!

LOL - you read the wrong one first! Thanks Beth! :love:

Suggestion: Put your REAL names up so that we know who to cheer for as you cross the stage.

As always, great idea Beth! lol

Hello All....I'm Laurie Garza-Carl....look for a curly headed 5'2 chica who will probably trip over her feet, as I have never been known as the graceful one....an uncle used to call me Grace as a joke when I was a kid.

I will be walking!!
Michelle Scharfman

Well it all depends...ha I just need two of my five to recruit and then get them to be active by the end of the month...hahaha
Possible but not realistic....
I can't wait to clap for you at Conference though!!!

I will clap and cheer loudly for you guys!!! Way to GO!!!
I will be walking for Excellence Awards in sales, but to me that is not a big deal like walking for a new promotion, so I am waaaayyy more excited for you guys.. WHAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

BethCooks4U said:
Suggestion: Put your REAL names up so that we know who to cheer for as you cross the stage.

Becky Deemter....now to just make sure that they say Becky, and not Rebecca. I might miss my cue if they do!

Walking for Excellence Award in recruiting, Jennifer Mazzilli

Walking for Excellence Award in personal Sales Diane Van Staalduinen

Excellence Award in Personal Sales Carolyn Kraham

I will be walking as a new Director :)

Christina Doughty

I'll have to make up a list before leaving for Conference! Hopefully, they'll be even more come July 1!!

I promoted to Director May 1st, and earned free conference last year, but I just returned home from a stateside trip about 12 hours ago & just can't justify the expense of returning to the US so quickly again. :(

aww we will miss you sheila :( but congrats on your new promotion

I will be walking as a New Director as of today June 1st! My name is Kimberlee Powell.

KimberleePowell said:
I will be walking as a New Director as of today June 1st! My name is Kimberlee Powell.

YEA! Congratulations to YOU, Kimberlee! Feels good, doesn't it?

I'll be walking as a new Director! I promoted December 1st!
Also earned Excellence Award for the first time! YEA!!! I heard we aren't walking for Excellence tho - they don't do that anymore. Just get rings the first day.....anyone?

Lisa Kampmeier
Bemidji, MN

Thank you Becky :) It does feel good! I am really looking foward to it. Do you know if our title changes online or if we get a phone call or something?

I am walking as a new Director :)
Caressa Sniegowski

KimberleePowell said:
Thank you Becky :) It does feel good! I am really looking foward to it. Do you know if our title changes online or if we get a phone call or something?

No Phone Call anymore. :( (although I got phone calls from my Sr. & Exec. Directors today!) But our title will change on June 10 online - and I think we get a packet of info from HO. PLUS, if you have $1250 in sales in 3 of the last 4 months, you'll get the Directors Box of Spring/Summer Products! :thumbup:

Becky,
Thank you for the information :) It is good to know that the title change doesn't happen till the 10th of the month- now I won't be constantly watching. I am excited about more Spring/Summer Products!

Walking for 1st Excellence Award in personal sales. Barbara Fleming

XXX Fingers one day for Dir.

Congrats to everyone!

KimberleePowell said:

Congrats to you! Just thought I'd mention that I had a good chuckle when I read this as you would do very well on Miss USA/America as it sounds like their intro line at the opening of the competition. "From the state of X, I will be walking as a new Director. And my name is Kimberlee Powell!" (Please note I really mean well by this - not making fun of your post. Just want to make sure its not misinterpreted.)

I LOVE IT! Thanks for the smile and congrats again! :balloon:

Congrats to everyone! Looks like it's going to be a fabulous conference! Can't wait to meet you all. =)

Melissa, I had never thought of that- it does kind of sound like something Miss America would say... Now all I need is the big hair, smile and great bathing suit to match :) I am actually hoping to walk as an Advanced Director. I have a team of eight direct recruits. Three of the ladies recruited last month. One of the ladies recruited two people. Two of my recruits recruits will be signing their first recruits shortly :) So we will see- only time will tell...

Hope you all saved room for me ladies! With just a few hours to spare, my team came through for me to promote to Director just in the nick of time for conference.

WAHOOO Melissa! That's FANTASTIC! HUGE celebration when we all walk!I know how that is...mine was down to the last few hours too, last month.This month, I'm waiting to see if one of my Sr. Consultant's submitted a show to see if I get paid as a Director. :rolleyes:

That's been my problem getting them all to submit each month and my bare bones team needs 100% participation. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Ladies give big BIG cheers for both my gals Melissa (meliss78) and Chip (chiplines) who both promoted yesterday!!! I am so proud of them as they have both worked so hard to achieve this!! IF any of you live in northeast PA you are more than welcome to join us at our team picnic tonight which is going to be Tremendous with both of these promotions! I can't wait!
Again, big kudos to my gals!

WAHOOOO!!! Congrats! I say we all have a celebratory drink together and talk about how great our teams are. :)

I wish I could attend the picnic, but WOULD LOVE for someone to email me a pic of Melissa when she is called up to accept her kudos! PLEASE....and ignore her protests! lol

Hee! Hee! I will try my best Laurie since i really want a pic with her! :) Glad she is at work right now so she can't see this- LOL! Wait till she gets home and sees us conspiring together.

LOL....ah the plots we could launch!

Just remember Melissa....conspiracy + love = well meaning intentions! Right? He He

Guess who just read all of this 'from work' Grace! ;) (gotta love the Droid!)

was waiting on you to reply my friend....ha ha....don't you love us and feel the love? :D

EEK! Laurie we were sooo caught! LOL! See how un-tech savvy I am? I never even considered Melissa could spy via her phone! :) Darn it! Laurie we are going to have to start thinking up a secret code to get past her! hee! hee!

letmepamperu13 said:
EEK! Laurie we were sooo caught! LOL! See how un-tech savvy I am? I never even considered Melissa could spy via her phone! :) Darn it! Laurie we are going to have to start thinking up a secret code to get past her! hee! hee!

Too funny. Secret code? I like it....let's plot during NC! ha ha

And certainly no picture for you Laurie! :D

I will be walking as a new Director Doreen Zaino

Melissa78 said:
And certainly no picture for you Laurie! :D

ROFL.....plot, plot, plot....how to get what I want. Cause you're achievement and hard work is ALL about me, you know. :D

But seriously....spotlight back on you! Congrats and Way to go!!!! :sing:

I'll be walking as new Director. I won't be paid as a Director for June :grumpy: but I still have the title. :sing: Jewel Munfrada

Congrats to both of you!

Congrats to both of you!

I will be walking as a new Director - Christine Call from Minnesota!

Teresa Toops from Texas as a new director

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
Replies