• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Student Success: Nc's Upcoming Graduates & Promotions | June Update

In summary, the person promoted to director on June 1st did not receive the expected congratulations from the community. They are still hopeful and looking forward to the month ahead. They suggest wearing something comfortable and formal for the occasion.
raebates
Staff member
I had hoped to promote to director on June 1, but that didn't happen. I've still got this month, so we'll see.

In the meantime, I know there are people here who will be walking the stage this year. Let us know so we can cheer for you. Oh, and don't forget to give us your real name if it's not your screen name.

I was close last month (6 consultants but $900 short!!). Working on it for this month!!

I don't know what walking at conference exactly means... but my ED told me I would be... I promoted to Director June 1.... lets hope I can keep that.... and what does one wear to walk?

I believe I am! Director! Not sure if we walk for Excellence Award but I received one for sales!! YIPPEE!

I will be!!! Earned my first Excellence award for Sales!!! And I am wearing a dress, I think that is what most people do, dress up a little! :)

I will! I promoted to Director November 1st and to Advanced Director April 1st. This is my first NC and I'm super excited!!!

I am walking as a director!!! How dressy do people get?? Cute dress or a little more formal?

cookn' katie said:
I am walking as a director!!! How dressy do people get?? Cute dress or a little more formal?

I've seen some who SHOULD have dressed up (t-shirts, and capris) - not even BUSINESS CASUAL!! But most wear a nice dress or outfit, like something you might wear to church or a casual party. Some are more casual. Whatever you are comfortable in.

Congratulations to all of you!It wouldn't surprise me if they let those walking know what to wear. The HO is the place to get definitive answers about what they expect.

raebates said:
Congratulations to all of you!

It wouldn't surprise me if they let those walking know what to wear. The HO is the place to get definitive answers about what they expect.

I wasn't told what to wear when I walked last year. BUT - I think they should give some guidelines - to keep things from happening like the one who dressed in a Skull & Crossbones t-shirt, capri's, and flip-flops, and then stood center front for the picture. :(

I wore a nice Summer dress, and wedge heeled slingback sandals, and felt dressed just right for the occasion.

ChefBeckyD said:
I wasn't told what to wear when I walked last year. BUT - I think they should give some guidelines - to keep things from happening like the one who dressed in a Skull & Crossbones t-shirt, capri's, and flip-flops, and then stood center front for the picture. :(

I wore a nice Summer dress, and wedge heeled slingback sandals, and felt dressed just right for the occasion.

So up my alley...lol... I went and tried dresses on yesterday at the Limited because I want to get something new to wear! I did just buy a really colorful dress, but I don't feel it's appropriate... I think I'll go for black.

I'll be walking as AD. Was hoping to walk for Excellence, but some lost their titles and so I saw my points say bye. Maybe next year! lol I tend to promote after NC it seems, and I'm ok with that. :D

HO does not give guidelines for dress and yes, there was a range of clothes. I'd wear a comfortable dressy outfit that makes you feel like a million bucks...comfy but a bit more than casual. Something you'd wear for an award ceremony.

I'll be walking too. Long time coming. :)

vanscootin said:
So up my alley...lol... I went and tried dresses on yesterday at the Limited because I want to get something new to wear! I did just buy a really colorful dress, but I don't feel it's appropriate... I think I'll go for black.
Mine last year was bright orange! :) (and so were my sandals...and my toes were painted orange too.!)

Maybe I'll find something dressy in Pampered Chef Lime Green!!

Cheers to you ladies for being able to pull of bright colors!

ChefCKHall said:
Maybe I'll find something dressy in Pampered Chef Lime Green!!

I'm in the minority - but I love Lime Green!

(still didn't buy the t-shirt though, because it's from Merrill, and I don't buy anything from there unless I can try it on. I don't want to pay $15 shipping to have it shipped to me, and then ship it back if it doesn't fit.)

I'm walking for Director- possibly Advanced if everything falls in line this month :)

walking 2 categories for excellence, sales and recruiting. This is your moment to shine, dress accordingly... feel good abotu yourself and your accomplishments!

ChefBeckyD said:

That was horrible! I was in total shock that someone would have the 'gumption' to even do such a thing!

cookn' katie said:

I didn't want to walk last year so I didn't pack anything for it as I had no plans to participate. After a few threatened my life practically *ahem posted above...LOL* I wore just a pair of dress pants I had brought and a shirt. I didn't feel under dressed but I didn't go out of my way by any means.

Whatever you are comfortable in. :thumbup:

Shoot! Got a new consultant fired up and she may be signing her THIRD consultant and has more she is shooting for! She wants Fast Track and wants to walk! It is so exciting to have someone on your team that GETS IT! I may be an AD!!

Well if I can get everyone active this month I will do the walk as Director Wahoo!!!!!!!! Not totally tooting my own horn yet just a little Hoot!!!!!!!!!! For Now

I wish I was walking... It is my goal every year. Now it is a goal for next year. My sales have improved each year so I'm happy with that. Congrats to everyone that is walking.

I have set the goal to walk! I was hoping to get a recruit or two last month and still waiting for one of my April recruits to submit! Her 30 days is up on Monday! She will hopefully qualify!

Rae I know you want to so I think we should motivate eachother!!! LOL :D

If I manage to promote by signing 3 new consultants that submit and get my other 3 to submit I can promote! And my personal sales goal is $6000 so I should get there if I get those 3 new ones!

I did send an invite to all those who have expressed interest an invitation to our meeting and if they come they will get to choose a "prize" from my prize bag and if they sign at the meeting I will give them a choice of a new product when they qualify and if they sign by the 12th and attend our meeting on the 13th they get those and a $25 rebate from me! I think that on top of recruit special is a good deal and I really want to promote to walk this year!

I stated I'd be walking at our meeting after attending Director Express and I don't want egg on my face!!!:blushing: :D

I'll be walking! All I know for sure that I'm wearing is FLAT criss-cross black sandals that I think I can walking in without falling on my face! So, something that goes with black! :D

Sandi Smith

I'll be walking! As will 2 of the girls on my team.Sheila Dacey - AD & Excellence Award in Developing Leaders
  • Karen Chisholm - D
  • Annastasia McPherson - D
ETA: Karen still qualifies, but her mean 'ole OB won't write the note for her to travel from Japan to Chicago ... so she's having to miss NC. :(

Last edited:
Me too! I am now an AD and one of my team is now a Director!! YAY!

Last edited:
I'll be walking! Jessica White - Director

If all goes as planned, I will promote in June. I have recruited another team member and think I will have enough submitting! IT looks promising! I am so excited!!!!

Diane Pipo

I'll be walking as a New Director too. :) December 2010

Tracie Reading

Thanks for the suggestions on what to wear. Last year was my 1st time to conference, I did make a "note to self" don't wear something that you will be uncomfortable to stay in all day. Some ladies seemed a little over dress & not comfortable later in the day. Chicago is also very hot & muggy so got to think about traveling to & from.

A summer dress sounds good..... I need to go shopping.

Tracie said:
I'll be walking as a New Director too. :) December 2010

Tracie Reading

Thanks for the suggestions on what to wear. Last year was my 1st time to conference, I did make a "note to self" don't wear something that you will be uncomfortable to stay in all day. Some ladies seemed a little over dress & not comfortable later in the day. Chicago is also very hot & muggy so got to think about traveling to & from.

A summer dress sounds good..... I need to go shopping.

TraciEEEEEE, we shall stroll together!!

question... do your recruits have to be qualified in order to walk at NC?

ChefBeckyD said:

Becky you looked really nice.

Brenda.the.chef said:
question... do your recruits have to be qualified in order to walk at NC?

To walk as Director? No. If Consultant's Corner says you are a Director, it's your first time promoting to Director & you did it since last year's NC, you should be walking. :D

chefckhall said:
tracieeeeee, we shall stroll together!!

yay!!!!! :d

I will be walking (Amber Welvaert) as Director for sure and possibly be promoting to AD by that point but not sure if everything will fall in line for that yet. This is my first conference as I signed up 2 weeks before conference last year and did not have the money to get the plane ticket and conference paid for. Can't wait to see you all on stage with me I will not feel alone.

WooHoo!!!! Walking as a Director!!!! Can't wait! :):chef: :D

Walking as a director!! Jaye Shotts:D:D:sing::sing:

I'll be walking as a Director also :) I'm wearing a red dress as red has always seemed to be the Director "color" ;)
I also hit $100,000 in career sales and will probably hit 25 career recruits right after conference - at 22 now and have some waiting in the wings...
Next year, my goal will be Excellence Awards! Had a baby a few months ago, so that kind of blew my plans for this past year, but that's okay :)
I love conference and this will be fourth year going - SO excited to cross the stage as a director!!!

frozenchef said:
I'll be walking as a Director also :) I'm wearing a red dress as red has always seemed to be the Director "color" ;)
I also hit $100,000 in career sales and will probably hit 25 career recruits right after conference - at 22 now and have some waiting in the wings...
Next year, my goal will be Excellence Awards! Had a baby a few months ago, so that kind of blew my plans for this past year, but that's okay :)
I love conference and this will be fourth year going - SO excited to cross the stage as a director!!!

Well this just answered 1 of my questions to you :D

I heard it actually used to be mandatory to wear a dress when being on stage for anything at conference, but I believe that was quite a while ago.

I'll be walking as a Director this year :)

I promoted as of March 1 and have not been able to maintain it, so I assume that I will not be walking. I registered for all of my workshops as a Team Lader just in case :( My team fell apart on me! Oh well. Maybe next year :)

KCPChef said:
I promoted as of March 1 and have not been able to maintain it, so I assume that I will not be walking. I registered for all of my workshops as a Team Lader just in case :( My team fell apart on me! Oh well. Maybe next year :)

(((hugs))) sweetie!

I might not be walking either I'm realy upset about it! I promoted April 1st, my team has been trying hard but I lost two team members and I have some who are still trying to recover from the tornados. I'm still not giving up though! It's not midnight yet!

kittychef said:
I might not be walking either I'm realy upset about it! I promoted April 1st, my team has been trying hard but I lost two team members and I have some who are still trying to recover from the tornados. I'm still not giving up though! It's not midnight yet!

(((hugs)))

It's Official! I will be walking as a NEW DIRECTOR at Conference. I am so freaking excited! Now let's just hope that I can make across the stage without falling. (At 7 months pregnant that would not be a good plan.)

So, for those of us "walking" my exec. director told me that is during Saturday's general session - so you may want to think about that in packing. I don't think I want to wear that lime green shirt on stage, but I'll probably put it on for the plane ride home.
I'm excited that I get reserved seating with her for the first general session - up close for the new products!

I am bummed. I di dnot make it. :( I worked really hard with my team this month. I had 5 submit and over $6000 in sales. I have 2 other consultants(one new and one inactive for quite sometime) that both told me thaey were submitting this month. I even offered to submit my new consultant's fisrt show for her to make sure it got in. Neither one submitted. I had 2 other long term inactives that submitted, so I was really hopeful. I got an email from Exec director saying not quite there this month. If anything, I got my inactives active again, so I am happy about tht. Maybe next month...

<h2>1. What is "Celebrating Student Success" and why is it important?</h2><p>"Celebrating Student Success" is a Pampered Chef initiative that recognizes and celebrates the achievements of our consultants who are also students. It is important because it highlights the dedication and hard work of these individuals and encourages them to continue pursuing their education while also growing their Pampered Chef business.</p><h2>2. When does the June Update for "Celebrating Student Success" take place?</h2><p>The June Update for "Celebrating Student Success" typically takes place on June 1st. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, it may be delayed. This year's update is still pending, but we hope to have it out soon.</p><h2>3. Can anyone participate in "Celebrating Student Success" or do you have to be a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Only Pampered Chef consultants who are also students are eligible to participate in "Celebrating Student Success". However, anyone can show their support and cheer for the graduates and promotions by joining our online community.</p><h2>4. How can I let others know about my graduation or promotion through "Celebrating Student Success"?</h2><p>If you are a Pampered Chef consultant who is also a student and will be graduating or promoting this year, you can share your accomplishment by posting in our online community. Be sure to include your real name so we can properly celebrate with you!</p><h2>5. What are some ways I can support and cheer for my fellow consultants who are graduating or promoting through "Celebrating Student Success"?</h2><p>There are many ways you can support and cheer for your fellow consultants who are graduating or promoting through "Celebrating Student Success". You can send them a congratulatory message, share their post on social media, or even send them a small gift to celebrate their achievement. Let's show our support and celebrate together!</p>

1. What is "Celebrating Student Success" and why is it important?

"Celebrating Student Success" is a Pampered Chef initiative that recognizes and celebrates the achievements of our consultants who are also students. It is important because it highlights the dedication and hard work of these individuals and encourages them to continue pursuing their education while also growing their Pampered Chef business.

2. When does the June Update for "Celebrating Student Success" take place?

The June Update for "Celebrating Student Success" typically takes place on June 1st. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, it may be delayed. This year's update is still pending, but we hope to have it out soon.

3. Can anyone participate in "Celebrating Student Success" or do you have to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

Only Pampered Chef consultants who are also students are eligible to participate in "Celebrating Student Success". However, anyone can show their support and cheer for the graduates and promotions by joining our online community.

4. How can I let others know about my graduation or promotion through "Celebrating Student Success"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant who is also a student and will be graduating or promoting this year, you can share your accomplishment by posting in our online community. Be sure to include your real name so we can properly celebrate with you!

5. What are some ways I can support and cheer for my fellow consultants who are graduating or promoting through "Celebrating Student Success"?

There are many ways you can support and cheer for your fellow consultants who are graduating or promoting through "Celebrating Student Success". You can send them a congratulatory message, share their post on social media, or even send them a small gift to celebrate their achievement. Let's show our support and celebrate together!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies