• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Student Success: Nc's Upcoming Graduates & Promotions | June Update

In summary, the person promoted to director on June 1st did not receive the expected congratulations from the community. They are still hopeful and looking forward to the month ahead. They suggest wearing something comfortable and formal for the occasion.
frozenchef said:
So, for those of us "walking" my exec. director told me that is during Saturday's general session - so you may want to think about that in packing. I don't think I want to wear that lime green shirt on stage, but I'll probably put it on for the plane ride home.
I'm excited that I get reserved seating with her for the first general session - up close for the new products!

THAT is good to know!!

sassypip said:
I am bummed. I di dnot make it. :( I worked really hard with my team this month. I had 5 submit and over $6000 in sales. I have 2 other consultants(one new and one inactive for quite sometime) that both told me thaey were submitting this month. I even offered to submit my new consultant's fisrt show for her to make sure it got in. Neither one submitted. I had 2 other long term inactives that submitted, so I was really hopeful. I got an email from Exec director saying not quite there this month. If anything, I got my inactives active again, so I am happy about tht. Maybe next month...

Hang in there Diane! Good that you saw the positive! Got two inactive active again! I threw myself a pitty party yesterday and I'm better today! My goal now is to walk as an AD next year's conference!!

Thanks Kitty! That is a great goal! One of my newer consultants is getting ready to recruit and he signed up tp make this his job, so I will not be surprised if he is a director by conference next year. I will make that my goal too. Directorship can't be all that far away! IT is just a matter of time!

CONGRATS TO ALL! This is so great to see so many of you are walking! (LOTS OF LOUD CLAPPING HERE!)

I think I'll be walking as a new DIRECTOR :) my promotion date says: July 1st.....
I'm so stinkin' excited! This has been a long time coming for me! I've been with PC for 6 years, but it's been my "real" job for the past year after my teaching position was cut.
Please look for me! Susan Osorio ~ black & white dress with bright flowers in hot pink, orange and red (it's vintage!)
Congrats to everyone!!!! Three more sleeps till Chicago!!!

frozenchef said:
So, for those of us "walking" my exec. director told me that is during Saturday's general session - so you may want to think about that in packing. I don't think I want to wear that lime green shirt on stage, but I'll probably put it on for the plane ride home.
I'm excited that I get reserved seating with her for the first general session - up close for the new products!

I realized that the other day myself. Now I'm wishing I hadn't have wasted the money on the t-shirt. Definitely not going to wear it on Saturday to walk! :(

I am so excited to be walking as a Director at NC! July is also my 1-year anniversary with PC, which has made me reflect a lot about my life before PC. I have been so blessed, and can't wait to meet many of you in a couple days. YAY!I still have NO IDEA what I am going to wear. I bought 4 different "stage" outfits, but I am just not sure any of them are something I would want to wear all day during training...and I am not great at walking in heals, so that make me a little nervous as well, lol.

erickamcdaniel said:
I am not great at walking in heals, so that make me a little nervous as well, lol.

Put your heals in your purse, wear comfortable shoes until you have to slip into the heals, then change back into the comfies after you walk.

That's exactly what I plan to do! :)I'm so stinkin' excited!!!!

Congrats to everyone who's walking!!!!! :D :D So excited for you! I wish I made it but things didn't fall into place. It's ok though because now I'll have a reason to attend conference next year! :D LOL. But now I think I'll shoot for AD for next year! I'll have to promote to at least D to earn the cruise I feel so that will be my goal for next year and to help me earn that trip! :)

Looking forward to cheering for you guys this year!

Though is it just me? Or is Saturday a weird day to have you walk???

<h2>1. What is "Celebrating Student Success" and why is it important?</h2><p>"Celebrating Student Success" is a Pampered Chef initiative that recognizes and celebrates the achievements of our consultants who are also students. It is important because it highlights the dedication and hard work of these individuals and encourages them to continue pursuing their education while also growing their Pampered Chef business.</p><h2>2. When does the June Update for "Celebrating Student Success" take place?</h2><p>The June Update for "Celebrating Student Success" typically takes place on June 1st. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, it may be delayed. This year's update is still pending, but we hope to have it out soon.</p><h2>3. Can anyone participate in "Celebrating Student Success" or do you have to be a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Only Pampered Chef consultants who are also students are eligible to participate in "Celebrating Student Success". However, anyone can show their support and cheer for the graduates and promotions by joining our online community.</p><h2>4. How can I let others know about my graduation or promotion through "Celebrating Student Success"?</h2><p>If you are a Pampered Chef consultant who is also a student and will be graduating or promoting this year, you can share your accomplishment by posting in our online community. Be sure to include your real name so we can properly celebrate with you!</p><h2>5. What are some ways I can support and cheer for my fellow consultants who are graduating or promoting through "Celebrating Student Success"?</h2><p>There are many ways you can support and cheer for your fellow consultants who are graduating or promoting through "Celebrating Student Success". You can send them a congratulatory message, share their post on social media, or even send them a small gift to celebrate their achievement. Let's show our support and celebrate together!</p>

1. What is "Celebrating Student Success" and why is it important?

"Celebrating Student Success" is a Pampered Chef initiative that recognizes and celebrates the achievements of our consultants who are also students. It is important because it highlights the dedication and hard work of these individuals and encourages them to continue pursuing their education while also growing their Pampered Chef business.

2. When does the June Update for "Celebrating Student Success" take place?

The June Update for "Celebrating Student Success" typically takes place on June 1st. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, it may be delayed. This year's update is still pending, but we hope to have it out soon.

3. Can anyone participate in "Celebrating Student Success" or do you have to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

Only Pampered Chef consultants who are also students are eligible to participate in "Celebrating Student Success". However, anyone can show their support and cheer for the graduates and promotions by joining our online community.

4. How can I let others know about my graduation or promotion through "Celebrating Student Success"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant who is also a student and will be graduating or promoting this year, you can share your accomplishment by posting in our online community. Be sure to include your real name so we can properly celebrate with you!

5. What are some ways I can support and cheer for my fellow consultants who are graduating or promoting through "Celebrating Student Success"?

There are many ways you can support and cheer for your fellow consultants who are graduating or promoting through "Celebrating Student Success". You can send them a congratulatory message, share their post on social media, or even send them a small gift to celebrate their achievement. Let's show our support and celebrate together!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies