• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Anyone Else Be Attending Leadership? Join Me!

In summary, Just want to make sure I won't be all alone later this week ;) Just want to make sure I won't be all alone later this week ;) Just want to make sure I won't be all alone later this week ;) Just want to make sure I won't be all alone later this week ;)
I'm here too - I'd like to go to conference also but I work fulltime.

Conference dates are on Consultant's Corner. You can ask for the time off now! That's what I do - use vacation time for it.

I work for my dad & that means I have no "for sure" time off. If my back up falls through I'm stuck changing my plans....it sucks!!! I have 3 people who can fill in for me & all 3 seem to have things going on when I want a day off. I work 6days a week & I HATE IT!!! So, my wish is that PC takes off big & I can quit working for my dad. But you have to remember I have a company car...so no car pmt, no ins pmt & an almost $1400 house pmt. I'm hoping my show at the end of this month helps me get more bookings b/c I don't have a big group of friends & I work alone. I am trying to get up the nerve to go next door to a highend furniture store & tell them about my PC but I'm afraid of the owners not being happy with me doing that. I'm a shy person when it comes to people I don't know unless it has to deal with something I know well.....such as our business. Make sense???

Totally. Getting out of your comfort zone and growing personally is the hardest, and most rewarding, part of this business.

chefann said:
Totally. Getting out of your comfort zone and growing personally is the hardest, and most rewarding, part of this business.

I have to agree with Ann. I stepped out of my comfort zone and was able to get another booking for February. You will be so proud of yourself when you step out of the zone and someone says yes! :chef:

kaseydee said:
I'm here too - I'd like to go to conference also but I work fulltime.

Likewise!:D

I'm not going now either.

SO....WHO CAN BE BRIBED TO EMAIL ME so all of us Germany consultants get the news as quick as possible?

I'll be here. Even if I had the one more recruit I need, I am not able to leave my son that long the way my husband's schedule is.

I will be here. I hope someone will spill the beans on this site!! I can't wait to hear about everything!!

I'm not going. I can't even keep track of when it is. When is it? This weekend?

Yep. Starts Thursday.

Oh, good. Then I'll be around to get the new info. I have four shows next week, and three of them are three days in a row. I'll be right here this weekend.

I will be here with you all.

It's a good thing that the Bungles didn't make it into the playoffs or you'd be in a real zoo down there.

I'll be here with y'all. I teach and yes I have some leave, but this is just the worse part of the year to take off. So I'll be sitting here twiddling my thumbs with the rest of you!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm so glad that I perform a valuable service here.
Of course you do.. who else can we poke that likes to poke back? LOL

chefann said:
Yeah, well... sometimes the truth hurts.

I already anticipate problems at checkout, depending on what credit card DH uses this week. The same days that I'll be at Leadership, he'll be in Atlanta for car club meeting. Charges from 2 different non-home locations will be a red flag for the cc company.

Did you want me to add you to my phone list, KG? Or do you just want to call in to my conference call? (I'm the only person from my Director's cluster who is going, so I organized a conference call on Friday night.)

Call your cc company and let them know what's going on. I did that once when I traveled out of the country, something I've never done and my cc company knew it. LOL... They appreciated the call and made a note of the dates involved so they knew any beyond would be a red flag. Something you might want to consider.

lkprescott said:
Of course you do.. who else can we poke that likes to poke back? LOL
It all depends if you're the poker or the pokee.

In one, you can play 5 card, 7 card or Hold 'em.

In the other, your turn yourself around and that's what it's all about.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It all depends if you're the poker or the pokee.

In one, you can play 5 card, 7 card or Hold 'em.

In the other, your turn yourself around and that's what it's all about.
My brother spent a little time locked-up (or as he prefers to refer to as a brief time in his life where the state took care of all his room and boarding expenses ;) ) with a bunch of other reformed druggies and I bet he can tell you the real difference between a poker and a pokee.....

The guy who wrote the Hokey Pokey recently died. Everything was fine until they went to put him in the casket. The undertaker put his left foot in and that's when the trouble started.

count me inI'll be here...didn't quite promote and ended up getting a job, so I'll be here at least in the evenings! :):D

I think we should have some fun!!!

pamperedlinda said:
My brother spent a little time locked-up (or as he prefers to refer to as a brief time in his life where the state took care of all his room and boarding expenses ;) ) with a bunch of other reformed druggies and I bet he can tell you the real difference between a poker and a pokee.....

::::::::thud::::::::::eek:

I'll be here! :D

I'll be here checking the site over and over!! My SD is going to call me with news so I'll share as soon as I hear!!

PampMomof3 said:
I'll be here checking the site over and over!! My SD is going to call me with news so I'll share as soon as I hear!!

YEAH!!! tytytytytyty:D :D :D

PampMomof3 said:

Thank you Kristi!!!!

Hey, did you know we have someone in common.... Are you under Fran Lynggaard Hansen or Jeanne Schmelenbach? I know I've seen your name in some Director correspondence from one of them.

PamperedChefDebi said:
Thank you Kristi!!!!

Hey, did you know we have someone in common.... Are you under Fran Lynggaard Hansen or Jeanne Schmelenbach? I know I've seen your name in some Director correspondence from one of them.

Weird! I don't know either one of them!! You'll got to do a little more research on that! Now I'm wondering!;)

PampMomof3 said:
Weird! I don't know either one of them!! You'll got to do a little more research on that! Now I'm wondering!;)

What about Jan Gilbert?

EDITED: OK, I think I found it....there is a Director with the same last name I think. Guess that's what I saw!!! Sorry!

I am not going one i would need to recruit another and besides i have sick children so i don't think i would of make it anyways.

I'm not going either. I was excited to go and signed my second recruit in April last year. She did enought shows to qualify and then quit to teach school. She had told me she had some fall shows lined up to get her active again, but no such luck. So, I am not a FD anymore...boohoo. I keep in touch with her. I noticed on CC that they had removed her from my line.

so, if anyone is sending out emails I would like to have one. I want to know what I earned in SAT.

Thanks

[email protected]

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It's a good thing that the Bungles didn't make it into the playoffs or you'd be in a real zoo down there.

Playoffs?!?! Are you kidding?!?!?! We can't even get a winning season around here!

chefdoughty said:
I am not going one i would need to recruit another and besides i have sick children so i don't think i would of make it anyways.

Me, too. It's probably a good thing I wasn't planning to go... the youngest just went to the MD today and it is decided she has bronchitis and something that looks like pink eye, but isn't. The middle one has the eye gunkies and is starting to cough, so I think by tomorrow or Thursday, we'll probably be at the MD getting with bronchitis as well.

PamperedChefDebi said:
What about Jan Gilbert?

EDITED: OK, I think I found it....there is a Director with the same last name I think. Guess that's what I saw!!! Sorry!

Nope, no Jan Gilbert either!! Alright, if you found a director with the same last name, she's related to me. Who is she?

ChefBeckyD said:
I'll be here - sitting by the phone, waiting for Ann's call.:D

And making a few customer care calls in between, right?? ;)

I'll be here too. I can't wait to hear all the news! My Director actually has a team incentive while she's away. If we email her 2 new January show dates, we'll be entered in a draw. Gotta love those incentives!! :love:

I'll be here too! I'm going to be at the library on Saturday checking in on the wi-fi with my laptop, because my internet is down at home :mad: , if we don't hear anything be Friday afternoon. I can't wait until that is fixed. :)

I will be attending Conference though. I'm trying to save $$ so DH and I can fly in the Fri or Sat before and go to the NASCAR race in Chicagoland the Sunday before my conference starts.

DH is already asking me about what trip we WILL be going on next year. No pressure from him or anything. ;)

I'll be here. If I could only get some recruits . . .

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • Trish1953
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pattikake