• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Anyone Else Be Attending Leadership? Join Me!

In summary, Just want to make sure I won't be all alone later this week ;) Just want to make sure I won't be all alone later this week ;) Just want to make sure I won't be all alone later this week ;) Just want to make sure I won't be all alone later this week ;)
redsoxgirl
Just want to make sure I won't be all alone later this week ;)

[slowly raises hand]I'll be here making a mess of the place, as usual.

nope I'm here, hacking away with this darn bronchitis

I'll be here also!! Still waiting to sign #2

What good are leaders if there are no followers?[resisting urge to start a parody with that name]

I'll be here - sitting by the phone, waiting for Ann's call.:D

I'll be here too.....waiting on a call from my director---she's calling right after they announce the trip:thumbup:

I'll be hereBut then again I am only a lowly consultant!! LOL Is it bad of me not to want to recruit? I have had 2 so far and both fell through. Oh well. When exactly is leadership? Coming up isn't it?

I'll be here too. And gee... we'll have TKG to poke... see? it won't be all lonely and such. LOL

I'm so glad that I perform a valuable service here.

I'm going to be here too. I need to work my business so I can go *next* year. I've been getting DH excited about my trying to earn a trip, too.

I'll be here :(

I will be here too. Many reasons why. Most have to do with money, full time job and weather. (or fear of the 2 Great Lakes I would have to hug on the way down...LAKE EFFECT AREAS) And flights...I have to travel 2 hours to the closest airport. Since nothing flies into Cinn. I would be traveling so damn much...I may never get back home if bad weather kicks up.

baychef said:
Your ear wasn't invited!!!!

Well, at least I know you won't be having gyno-talk-breakfasts without me!

I'll be here ... darn it!!! Really wanted to go but lost one of my recruits this past year. But definitely going to National Conference. Wouldn't miss that for anything!!!!!!

vwpamperedchef said:
I'll be here also!! Still waiting to sign #2

Same boat here!

I'll be here as well...hope someone from there is going to spill the beans for us.....:sing: ;) ;) ;)

Will be here with bells on waiting for my directors call to tell me everything!!

I'm going (hooray!), but I will be calling some Cheffers with info. Sounds like there'll still be a bunch of people playing around here. :)

I just made FD in Dec, but can't go because my husband is on a business trip and I don't have care for my 21 month old. I am so bummed... but going to conference for the first time this year!

chefann said:
I'm going (hooray!), but I will be calling some Cheffers with info. Sounds like there'll still be a bunch of people playing around here. :)
Playing?

Playing??

Playing???

This is serious business around here.

I will be here. :cry: And to make it worse, I just went inactive today. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Heather, if you have career sales that you don't want to lose, you can file for a retroactive sales waiver. It's $25, but you'll keep your career sales. And it's only $200 in one month to reactivate - that's a catalog show!

See? I told you this was serious business around here.Oc course, you'll be one of the ones to be gone...

For what it's worth, I'll be here...

chefann said:
Heather, if you have career sales that you don't want to lose, you can file for a retroactive sales waiver. It's $25, but you'll keep your career sales. And it's only $200 in one month to reactivate - that's a catalog show!

Thanks Ann!!! I think I am going to try and pull a show together. I have shows scheduled for Feb., but nothing for January. :chef:

I'll be here too! I'd like someone to spill the beans too! on the trip and new products!!:balloon:

I'll be here, waiting for someone to spill the beans. No one in my line is going, so I'm counting on my fellow Cheffers.

Wish I was going - my DH was supposed to be in San Francisco this week and we didn't have anyone for the kids. His trip got canceled last week. Now we're both home and I'm bummed!

Diane, I still have your number in my phone. I'll try to give you a call with at least some of the info.

That would be awesome. Thank you!!

I will also be here. Besides the fact that I only had one active consultant (and another that just submitted her first show on January 4th, since she signed in June), don't have the traveling $$ right now. But I will be there for Conference!! There are a couple directors in my "cluster" that are going, and we have our monthly meeting on January 14th, so I won't have to wait long for the announcements!

I too will be here:rolleyes: But it looks like I'll be in good company.

I will be here also. Unfortunatly I will probably never go to Leadership since it falls on my sons b-day or right around it. Unless it is ever held in SLC

dannyzmom said:
I'll be here :(
Wow! Really???? I thought for sure you'd be there!:eek:

chefann said:
Diane, I still have your number in my phone. I'll try to give you a call with at least some of the info.
Ann, I'm going to pm you my #.... I would love a call or an email.... I'll give you that too! If a big thread gets going like last year... then you don't have to, because last year was soooo great! We were getting it on that thread quicker than a lot of you could e-mail or call!
I hope, gosh I hope that will happen this year too! Please!!!!;)

You won't be alone - I will be here. :D

As you can tell by my above post, I will be here wishing I was there with you cheffers that are going!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Cathy- I am planning to take my computer, but I don't know what kind of internet access I'll have. As much as I love you folks, I'm not willing to pay for internet access. ;)
Check your PMs, too. :)

I can hear the birds in Cincinnati already..."Cheap, cheap, cheap!"

Yeah, well... sometimes the truth hurts.

I already anticipate problems at checkout, depending on what credit card DH uses this week. The same days that I'll be at Leadership, he'll be in Atlanta for car club meeting. Charges from 2 different non-home locations will be a red flag for the cc company.

Did you want me to add you to my phone list, KG? Or do you just want to call in to my conference call? (I'm the only person from my Director's cluster who is going, so I organized a conference call on Friday night.)

chefann said:
Cathy- I am planning to take my computer, but I don't know what kind of internet access I'll have. As much as I love you folks, I'm not willing to pay for internet access. ;)
Check your PMs, too. :)
My hubby's company just gave him wireless and he can call from anywhere! That is really cool! Shoot I am such a tight arse that there is no way in Heck I would pay for internet! Do you have internet on your phone? That's another idea! My hubby is buying me a cool new phone for my birthday next month and it will have me fully hooked up! I love technology! I will check my pm's too! Thanks again Ann!;) :D

I'm not already on your phone list? I'm broken-hearted.

I meant your PMs now - I had just replied to the one you sent me. If I'm typing stuff out, it's getting posted for general consumption! :)

DH has an internet-capable phone, I don't. Of course, he doesn't have a data plan, so it only works where there's wi-fi. Which is what I'll need to connect with my MacBook.

hmm... maybe I'll walk up to the tech guys with my MacBook and beg for a Mac version of P3. I wonder if they can be bribed with homemade cookies?

KG- I didn't know how much you cared about hearing the announcements. Is your upline going? I'll call you, but we have a strict time limit, or we'll be on the phone all night. :)

(I'd modify this post so it's not so titillating, but it's more fun to leave it and cause a little scandal.)

Last edited:
The tech weenies don't know how to speak Mac.I have no idea if any of my uplines are going - my current line is in some turmoil. (That ought to get me in more trouble than I already was in) but don't worry about calling me - an extra day or two isn't going to make much difference.

chefann said:
I meant your PMs now - I had just replied to the one you sent me. If I'm typing stuff out, it's getting posted for general consumption! :)

DH has an internet-capable phone, I don't. Of course, he doesn't have a data plan, so it only works where there's wi-fi. Which is what I'll need to connect with my MacBook.

hmm... maybe I'll walk up to the tech guys with my MacBook and beg for a Mac version of P3. I wonder if they can be bribed with homemade cookies?

chefann said:
KG- I didn't know how much you cared about hearing the announcements. Is your upline going? I'll call you, but we have a strict time limit, or we'll be on the phone all night. :)

(I'd modify this post so it's not so titillating, but it's more fun to leave it and cause a little scandal.)

I'm over here LOL about your little small comments! You always make me chuckle!:D

I will be here too, working and doing PC stuff, I made a bunch of calls last week and got 5 bookings for January and three possible for February so I will keep workin at it!!

I'll be here! If my first recruit would open the starter kit and get "started", that would be helpful. Should be signing my second recruit later this month. Maybe next year will be MY year!

<h2>1. Will there be other people attending Leadership with me?</h2><p>Yes, there will definitely be other people attending Leadership with you. It is a popular event and there will be many other Pampered Chef consultants in attendance.</p><h2>2. Do I need to bring anyone with me to Leadership?</h2><p>No, you do not need to bring anyone with you to Leadership. This event is designed for individual consultants to attend and learn. However, you are welcome to bring guests to the evening events if you wish.</p><h2>3. Will there be opportunities to network with other consultants at Leadership?</h2><p>Yes, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with other consultants at Leadership. There will be designated networking sessions as well as breaks and meals where you can connect with other consultants.</p><h2>4. Can I attend Leadership even if I am a new consultant?</h2><p>Yes, new consultants are encouraged to attend Leadership. It is a great opportunity to learn from experienced consultants and to get inspired for your business.</p><h2>5. Will there be any training or workshops offered at Leadership?</h2><p>Yes, there will be various training sessions and workshops offered at Leadership. These sessions are designed to help you grow your business and improve your skills as a consultant.</p>

1. Will there be other people attending Leadership with me?

Yes, there will definitely be other people attending Leadership with you. It is a popular event and there will be many other Pampered Chef consultants in attendance.

2. Do I need to bring anyone with me to Leadership?

No, you do not need to bring anyone with you to Leadership. This event is designed for individual consultants to attend and learn. However, you are welcome to bring guests to the evening events if you wish.

3. Will there be opportunities to network with other consultants at Leadership?

Yes, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with other consultants at Leadership. There will be designated networking sessions as well as breaks and meals where you can connect with other consultants.

4. Can I attend Leadership even if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are encouraged to attend Leadership. It is a great opportunity to learn from experienced consultants and to get inspired for your business.

5. Will there be any training or workshops offered at Leadership?

Yes, there will be various training sessions and workshops offered at Leadership. These sessions are designed to help you grow your business and improve your skills as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • Trish1953
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pattikake