• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Joining You at the Grand Floridian?

In summary, anyone listed on your reservation and who has paid the required fee can stay at the Grand Floridian with you. Additional guests can be added as long as the room can accommodate them and you pay the fee. Children over the age of 3 count as additional guests and will be charged the same fee as adults. The maximum occupancy for a room at the Grand Floridian is 5 people, including both adults and children. When making a reservation, you will need to provide the names of all guests for security and check-in purposes.
beckyjsmith
Who else will I be seeing at the Grand Floridian?

rub it in ;) I am at the Corondo!

Yup....it would be me!! Cant wait and we're taking our 10 yr old grand daughter!! WAHOO!!:love::love::love:

Jenni... you are the recruiting guru queen. I will so see you in Maui. ;)
Mill! Awesome! I hope to meet ya there!!

Okey dokey....I just hope we get to do and see everything we want!

1. Who is eligible to join me at the Grand Floridian?

Anyone who is listed on your reservation and paid the required fee is eligible to stay with you at the Grand Floridian.

2. Can I add additional guests to my reservation?

Yes, you can add additional guests to your reservation as long as the room can accommodate them and you pay the additional guest fee.

3. Do children count as additional guests?

Yes, children over the age of 3 count as additional guests and will be charged the same fee as adults.

4. Is there a limit to the number of guests allowed in one room at the Grand Floridian?

Yes, the maximum occupancy for a room at the Grand Floridian is 5 people. This includes both adults and children.

5. Do I need to provide the names of my guests when making a reservation?

Yes, you will need to provide the names of all guests staying with you at the Grand Floridian when making a reservation. This is for security purposes and to ensure a smooth check-in process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • carlajanes
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies