• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale? Pizza Cutter Now Available!

In summary, the sites are up and down, some people are getting through and some are not. Orders are coming in, but they are being slammed. The Free for All month is good for business, but some people are having trouble getting through.
It's not just commission because as you said it works out. It's about trip points, incentives, qualifying sales, things like that. We certainly can enter orders for customers and we can have them shipped to us. There is no problem with that. The policy only addresses orders for us and people who live with us. If I am buying a gift I buy it in the giftee's name. I want them to have the warranty if they want to call in and get something taken care of without telling me (I wouldn't tell the person who bought me something that it was defective so I can't assume that someone would tell me even though I tell them to so I can help exchange it). If I am buying something that will be used in my house or business it is a personal or supply order or with host benefits (free or 50% - 60% off).

Sheila said:
*****TRAINING*****

...We are supposed to order under the samples/outlet section on Consultant's Corner which is non-commissionable sales. Normally the items are cheaper for us, it just wasn't on this particular sale. But shipping was much cheaper if you were ordering as a consultant and not as a customer.....

So that I can better understand policy, does this mean that consultants should not order off the outlet? Also when the pink products were exclusively online that we were not supposed to order them?

reagan_davis said:
So that I can better understand policy, does this mean that consultants should not order off the outlet? Also when the pink products were exclusively online that we were not supposed to order them?
Anything that is available on the Outlet is available for purchase on Consultant Corner in the same area we order samples. It is generally even cheaper on there than if ordered on the outlet. Shelia, I don't usually order off my own website. Guess I was thinking this was a different situation and did! As a matter of fact I saw Facebook posts from directors in my upline reminding us we could get doorprize and small booking items by doing so! I never even thought to look on Consultant's Corner to order!

Last edited:
mspibb said:
Anything that is available on the Outlet is available for purchase on Consultant Corner in the same area we order samples. It is generally even cheaper on there than if ordered on the outlet.
This is starting to make sense, but I am lost where to order off of Consultant Corner. I only knew about ordering from P3. Would you provide some general steps to get there for me?? Thanks a million!

In the Manage Your Business choose the last option, samples/outlet/supplies.

Thanks! I am going to take a look at that!

cochef said:
I'm confused - What is the difference if we place an order from our website for someone or they do it themselves?
If it's their card number & actually for the customer, you are good. Although you really should clear your cookies first so it looks like they are placing the order. I know in the old web, if you do the data entry for the customer without clearing your cookies, it ends up looking like you are the purchasing customer when it finally shows up in P3. Which is confusing when they need warranty info & you are looking for it.
Jules711 said:
I order for customers bc there are several that don't like to order online at all. I also have some that would just rather contact me. Easier for them and not a big deal for me bc they will pick up their orders. I don't know that I totally agree with the policy in that if we get a discount OR commission, doesn't it work out? I get a commission on a show that I host, but if I'm spending the money, then I can't get a commission. But then, overall, I think PC does give us a lot of earning opportunities for products and bags...never had a bag addiction until PC. Also loved this sidewalk sale. Hope everything works out and that we are able to make our customers happy. I couldn't believe how excited some got!! The 1st was a very busy customer day for me.
Home Office doesn't want consultants "buying" their activity to earn incentives, trips, sales contests, etc. The point is for you to "sell" Pampered Chef & enjoy the benefits of the consultant discount. Not support your own business by making personal orders as if you were a customer. ;)
reagan_davis said:
You are allowed to order items, as long as you do it the consultant route & not the "customer" route.
reagan_davis said:
This is starting to make sense, but I am lost where to order off of Consultant Corner. I only knew about ordering from P3. Would you provide some general steps to get there for me?? Thanks a million!
How to order as a consultant:
  • Old Web: Managing Your Business > Samples/Outlet/Supplies > (under "Sample Packages and Outlet" - click) Learn More > (under "Outlet" - click) Order
  • Beta: sign in as a consultant > click the word "products" in the upper right hand corner & then "supply" - the color of your screen will change to blue (putting you back on the HO system and not your personal web page) > you can then order as a consultant, at consultant prices & consultant shipping.

Last edited:
How do I find the price list for items on the outlet? I have a customer who placed an order for several friends all together and now they don't know how to divide the cost. They should have kept track of that at the time of order but they didn't. I can only find the list of items ordered on their order but not the amount per item. Any ideas? Am I missing this information somewhere?

It's on their receipt and on your e-mail synopsis of the order.

Do they get a receipt if they ordered online? I haven't seen prices just products on the email I received.

jbondr said:
How do I find the price list for items on the outlet? I have a customer who placed an order for several friends all together and now they don't know how to divide the cost. They should have kept track of that at the time of order but they didn't. I can only find the list of items ordered on their order but not the amount per item. Any ideas? Am I missing this information somewhere?
They should have printed off a receipt at the end of the order....that's the only place that has the prices.

jbondr said:
Do they get a receipt if they ordered online? I haven't seen prices just products on the email I received.
Ah! Sorry. Yes, you are right. Just quantities & descriptions on our e-mail.3 of my 8 are in P3 now and they have prices. Hope that helps!

The email confirmation I got on my order has prices. Whoever placed the order needs to look for their confirmation email.

Thanks! I will have her look through her e-mail again.

Two of my 10 orders have shipped- all placed their orders on 7/1 and 7/2. Hopefully the rest will go out today or tomorrow.

I've had 11 of 27 orders ship. There are still 10 7/1 orders that haven't shipped and then some placed the rest of the week. However, an order that was placed on 7/7 shipped this morning. Nothing shipped yesterday. I thought it was weird that an order from 7/7 shipped and I still have 7/1 orders just showing received. Makes me wonder if they don't have enough product for them.

Was your 7/7 order for current or outlet products? I got a regular order for current products on 7/7 and it's shipped.

DebPC said:
Was your 7/7 order for current or outlet products? I got a regular order for current products on 7/7 and it's shipped.
It was for outlet items.....pumpkin dish and small striped bowls....something they must have had a lot of since they were on until the last day.

Has anyone gotten emails saying personal outlet orders have been changed, edited, discounted shipping?

Yeah! My sidewalk sale gift for tomorrow's bridal shower is on the truck for delivery today! According to the email I got everything I ordered! I placed mine the evening of the first day.

Finally 2 orders from the first morning have tracking numbers. Not they they've gone anywhere. Funny bc one placed in the evening of the first day was delivered Monday. 4 others say picking. No emails that I know of saying there is missing product. We shall see.

My last two orders finally say picked so hopefully they will go out today.

Boxes arrived today. People are receiving current style twixits and spoons from the first morning! Surprised since they were available for awhile, I thought. The order numbers assigned were not the same order they were sent in. Hoping they did go with first orders first. I think some customers will be disappointed to get different color twixits. The price will help though.

New style pizza cutter from first day but correct twilit clips

<h2>1. What is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event all about?</h2><p>The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is a special sale where Pampered Chef offers discounts on select products. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets at a discounted price!</p><h2>2. When is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event taking place?</h2><p>The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is currently ongoing and will end on [insert date]. Don't miss out on these amazing deals!</p><h2>3. Is the Pizza Cutter really available now?</h2><p>Yes, the Pizza Cutter is now available for purchase! It's the perfect tool for slicing through your favorite pizza toppings and creating even slices.</p><h2>4. Can I use my consultant discount during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be used during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event. However, you can still earn rewards points for your purchases!</p><h2>5. I'm not sure if I want to buy anything yet. Will there be another sale like this in the future?</h2><p>While we cannot guarantee a similar sale in the future, we do have special events and promotions throughout the year. Make sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming deals and offers!</p>

1. What is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event all about?

The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is a special sale where Pampered Chef offers discounts on select products. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets at a discounted price!

2. When is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event taking place?

The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is currently ongoing and will end on [insert date]. Don't miss out on these amazing deals!

3. Is the Pizza Cutter really available now?

Yes, the Pizza Cutter is now available for purchase! It's the perfect tool for slicing through your favorite pizza toppings and creating even slices.

4. Can I use my consultant discount during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be used during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event. However, you can still earn rewards points for your purchases!

5. I'm not sure if I want to buy anything yet. Will there be another sale like this in the future?

While we cannot guarantee a similar sale in the future, we do have special events and promotions throughout the year. Make sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming deals and offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monica9498
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melindag