• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale? Pizza Cutter Now Available!

In summary, the sites are up and down, some people are getting through and some are not. Orders are coming in, but they are being slammed. The Free for All month is good for business, but some people are having trouble getting through.
I have 13 people who ordered from the sale so far but only got a confirmation for 4 of them. I hope I get another today otherwise I will have to start sending a message to home office making sure these orders placed correctly. My customers sent me their confirmations so I know they had my name on it.

I had at least 3 customers say they ordered, but haven't received confirmation, nor is it showing up in Shipment Status. This is stressful. :/

I have nothing in Shipment Status even though I got a confirmation email yesterday around 10am. So hang in there.

How are we supposed to know if the orders were correct if they are holding them till Friday and we are not getting an email saying who supposedly ordered from us. I have had a few say they ordered but I can't confirm.

SO should we be sending a message saying everyone that ordered today? I was hopeful that we would have gotten a notification today so I knew who to send to them and who not too.

This is like watching water boil! We are so used to seeing things show up faster in the system, it's nerve wracking because we are afraid it got messed up.
I got a confirmation email for 6 orders yesterday, but none of them are in the Shipment Status yet at all. It makes me nervous that Kam's order doesn't even show up in HO's system! I sure hope they don't screw up customers orders - not so much for me, but for the customers!I'll try not to look today and hope it sorts out in the next day or so. I would expect traffic to slow, as (1) people get busy with July 4th activities, and (2) the "good"/"big ticket" items are disappearing now. Maybe then they can catch up on the other stuff.

I think they should post them to our site so we can see if everyone's order went through that told us they ordered. But we know that they could be taken away from us (if they are someone we don't know). Otherwise, we don't know or at least send us the e-mail that shows the online activity and we could see who supposedly ordered from us. Just my opinion.Overall, I think it went pretty good considering this is the first time they attempted anything like this. And if consultants would have just linked to their pws, we wouldn't be having this problem.

My ED posted on our team page that they stopped sending the emails yesterday around 10:30 because there were issues with the system. She said to message people that have said they ordered & get them to forward their confirmation so you can verify it. I'm thinking of emailing everyone & asking them to send me their email to be entered into a prize drawing.

*SQUEE* Just got an email--almost $500 in orders in 24 hours!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

I placed my own order last night and it still isn't showing on consultant corner. I got a conf email and it said my consultant would also get an email but my "consultant" hasn't gotten it so I was kinda panicking, did I somehow get on the company website but the order history was still showing on my iPad and it had my name on the top. I had a friend say she ordered yesterday and I haven't gotten an email on that either. I linked everyone directly to my web page and gave directions on placing an individual order so hopefully some random consultant didn't get the order!

Oh wow, just got the email have over $332 in sales! Cool that pays for my order, which part of is a wedding present! Large round stone, rack and wicker holder!

monicag said:
And if consultants would have just linked to their pws, we wouldn't be having this problem.
Ahhhhhhh I didn't realize that this was the issue. I just posted my PWS link so HOPEFULLY I am good to go.

monicag said:
And if consultants would have just linked to their pws, we wouldn't be having this problem.
I think most consultants were counting on the PC Newsletter to do that for us- as they said it would. But even if you sent out the Consultant Connection Email (which is what I did), there was NO link on our PWS until last night, there wasn't even a link on the MAIN PC website until mid-afternoon. The email didn't say this was "outlet" specifically. Fortunately, I had put a "news" item in my website so that when someone did get to my PWS, they saw the "SUMMER SALE" news item and got instructions from me how to find the outlet. If you aren't tech-savvy, that's not an easy thing to remember to do.Plus- I noticed at least for me, that because the website was up/down because of high traffic (not maintenance- the error was "generic" for maintenance OR High traffic), many people would try the main PC website instead, not realizing that it takes the sales commission away from the consultant they intended. My mom almost did that. People didn't want to wait and keep trying, so they ordered where it worked.
CallieThames said:
My ED posted on our team page that they stopped sending the emails yesterday around 10:30 because there were issues with the system. She said to message people that have said they ordered & get them to forward their confirmation so you can verify it. I'm thinking of emailing everyone & asking them to send me their email to be entered into a prize drawing.
There is the problem....Verify it WHERE? You can't go online and see it since it's not showing up anywhere yet there either. And from what I've seen from other posters, sounds like even HO can't verify orders yet because of system overload. If you just keep calling customer service to verify, that doesn't help either. Hopefully this doesn't scare them away from doing these sidewalk sales at least once or twice a year, but maybe they'll improve upon their system. Ideally, they send out a survey and ask what WE think and take some constructive feedback on what was working and what wasn't. (ie- newsletter announcement goes out to the customers sooner, website error message adjusted so that folks know to try again, order notifications, etc)I'm happy though...$500 in sales works for me! EDIT: Scratch that! make it $650 in orders! YEAH!!

Just had a thought - I have received several orders from people I don't know. If these are people that don't have a consultant and found me through the lead system, great! However, I'm wondering if they SHOULD have gone to other consultants. Would it be helpful for those of us who have received orders like this to post the names of the persons ordering so that if they are someone who you know that has said they have ordered though you, we could let HO know? Just thinking off the top of my head. Love the orders but don't want to take money out of another consultant's pocket, so to speak.UPDATE: I just sent an email to those people I do not know who have (supposedly) placed outlet orders on my website. I simply told them that there was some confusion in the PC system that was randomly assigning orders to consultants that may not have been the consultant they thought they were ordering from. I asked that, if they have a consultant that they expected to get the credit for the orders, they let both me and that consultant know that someone else got it. I also offered my services in case they don't have a consultant they already work with.

Last edited:
Just got verification that I got 6 orders last night for $185...I"m happy! Hopefully I will get more!

esavvymom: She said it will have your consultant name on the email, so you can verify it that way.

I have received 2 orders totaling $102 so far. I have heard from 2 others as well, so I hope their orders go through too.

Yes- just got a confirmation email with 5 orders totaling $296! I'm very happy!

No email for me yet... Hopefully soon! You guys have got me all excited! :)

I have also had customers tell me they have placed orders, but they are not showing up in Shipment Status, nor did I receive an email today (I did get an email yesterday with confirmation of one of the orders-around 10:30am). My guess is that PC did not expect this great of a response to the sale? Has anyone gotten an email today letting them know their online orders?

Suzy in Texas

I just got another e-mail with online activity and one yesterday. I am very excited....19 orders for a total of $1096.32 in sales and I know everyone that ordered.If your customers went to the main website to order, it asked if they had a consultant and you could type in the name and it went to their website or you could pick from other consuiltants. I did this late yesterday because the FB page said there were still white rectangle bakers left and I couldn't find them on my page but when I went through the PC site and picked me it worked....not sure why that was happening. I put in my name and ordered them for a customer. I really hope they do this again and especially on a sell-a-thon month!

I placed an order for myself and another acquaintance placed one last night. I got an email for both orders. My grand total is $160 and I checked the Canadian website and almost half of the products have already sold out. I got an email from HO (Canada) and they said that they didn't think it would last until Jul 7th. So glad I got my order in on time. I'd like my friends/acquaintances to benefit from this (and of course, me from their orders), but I think most are going to miss out. I love this sidewalk sale!

Even though I got confirmation emails nothing at all is showing on consultant corner for sales? Anybody else seeing theirs?

No- nothing at status and nothing on consultant connection. I'm not worried.

My individual order that I put in isn't showing up in CC either so I am not worried. THey will update the system in their time. I think they are just trying to keep up with the orders coming in. They started with 111 products and they are down to only 27 so orders have to be coming in like hotcakes.

I am having everyone email me their confirmation to be entered in a drawing. It'll be something small.. A seasons best or something. I feel better now that I'm getting orders & they have my name on them. Lol. Still haven't seen anyhing on CC

None of my Sidewalk sales orders are showing up. Not in "Shows and Orders", not in shipping and not in Consultant Connection. I'm new - in my first 30 days - and I really need these sales and i'm feeling like this just kicked the wind out of me! I've emailed home office with the customers I KNOW about but I'll never know about the customers I don't know about! I have a HUGE social media presence and my link was shared widely! Just sharing in case anyone else is having issues!

Kscarty said:
None of my Sidewalk sales orders are showing up. Not in "Shows and Orders", not in shipping and not in Consultant Connection. I'm new - in my first 30 days - and I really need these sales and i'm feeling like this just kicked the wind out of me! I've emailed home office with the customers I KNOW about but I'll never know about the customers I don't know about! I have a HUGE social media presence and my link was shared widely! Just sharing in case anyone else is having issues!
Just hang tight....if you got the online activity email showing the orders. None of us have seen them show up in the system online yet (Connection or Shipping), and we had orders right after it started two days ago. HO won't likely be able to do anything yet either from the sounds of it...kind of a "right-hand"/"left -hand" situation. The customer service folks may not be able to see it int he system yet either. I think the system WILL catch up. But remember, this came right at the beginning of the month. The last day of the month is usually SUPER busy for them anyway- with last minute shows coming in to count towards that particular month, and then they followed it with a mega sale- the first they have ever done mind you...with some great products in the mix. Hind-sight 20/20, they probably should have done this the middle of the month! :DUnfortunately, there is little you can do about it- especially the ones you don't know about it. Take what you get as a blessing...because we did very little work for it! This was the easiest commission I have ever earned.

Kscarty said:
did you get the email from HO regarding the orders? None will show until the end of the week until they resolve the issues related to misdirected orders they know about. If you know about any orders that were meant for you email HO before noon today (probably central time). They just don't want people to see orders from the lead system that shouldn't be there and then have to take them back away.

I just spoke to HO and the rep told me that they are holding all orders. Even though the first order that I am trying to cancel was placed at 7am on July 1st and is showing up as a pending charge on my credit card, they still cannot cancel it.For everyone who has not had orders show up: she told me that some of the orders started downloading last night and the rest will follow today - so I would expect your orders to start showing up today - maybe??I told her that I was very concerned about the order "slipping" through (and not being canceled) since they were so overwhelmed. She DID have my calls trying to cancel the order documented - and I sent an email to Solutions center - just so they had it in writing before the 3 days for the cancellation policy. As an added step, I called the credit card company and requested that the pending charge be rejected.Oh, and my second order - placed just 4 hours after the first - is NOT showing up as a pending charge on my credit card yet. So, it makes sense that that one has been held - no biggie. But I was concerned that the first order WAS showing up on the credit card - yet they do not have it showing up.But, even through all the chaos - and you know they are working very hard - the rep was VERY nice!

I do not have any activity emails from HO - I suppose it's just a mess and I'll be grateful for what I get, if anything. However, I spent a good deal of time promoting this far and wide with an expectation and did not anticipate the problems. HO will benefit from my time - not me and that is frustrating.I understand their normal work load still exists, and I empathize....

BethCooks4U said:
did you get the email from HO regarding the orders? None will show until the end of the week until they resolve the issues related to misdirected orders they know about. If you know about any orders that were meant for you email HO before noon today (probably central time). They just don't want people to see orders from the lead system that shouldn't be there and then have to take them back away.
I have no emails :( I'm sitting back and being patient.

Kscarty said:
I have no emails :( I'm sitting back and being patient.
Hopefully you will....soon. I know when I got mine- the first one had 6 orders listed in it, and the other had 4...so they compiled them into one email, instead of individual. Keeping fingers crossed for you and everyone, that this sorts out as we hope.

Just got another Online Activity email form HO. Another $90 in orders.

DebPC said:
Just got another Online Activity email form HO. Another $90 in orders.
Me too....another $105.....up to $1201! Very excited!

I'm at about $550 I think in sales, then including the other $200 that hopefully gets credited back to me from the 1st day that went to other consultants!

I've gotten over $550 in sales :) happy me

I haven't seen any orders from the sidewalk sale so far as I can tell. There are 19 product selections left. Guess my promotion skills were lacking. That's the way it goes sometimes. VA

Hmm, I never got an email from HO stating they were holding orders and to email if you were expecting one so they can give the correct consultant credit. Can someone post that email?

I have over $550 in orders as well. I am pretty pleased. I keep posting about it on facebook to get people to remember about the sale. I have had 19 orders so far. I am pretty pleased. With this sale I hit a HUGE landmark in my biz. I hit $100K in career sales. I am so happy!!!!

only 4 orders and one was mine. My husband's cousin, could not get it to work and by the time she got back with me so I could help the products she wanted was gone. bummer.....she said is it frustrating when sites 'crash'
I like the idea someone posted either here or another place when they said 31 would add products to the sale. That would be nice since not much is left.

Yeah that was me... 31 would gradually add stuff. Granted, it took them a while to figure out that was a good system. :)

Got an order before the sale began for a close family friend. She ordered enough, she could have made her own party. I am thankful with the outside sales no matter what :D I did take the Facebook training on CC and learned a lot. I have been rejuvenated this month and my pushing is paying off with a few potential hosts. Fingers crossed.

reagan_davis said:
Got an order before the sale began for a close family friend. She ordered enough, she could have made her own party. I am thankful with the outside sales no matter what :D I did take the Facebook training on CC and learned a lot. I have been rejuvenated this month and my pushing is paying off with a few potential hosts. Fingers crossed.
how did you know what was on there before the sale started?

I can understand they (HO) are trying to sort out orders that came through the main website, but the orders I have were on my PWS. The confirmations I have say PWS right on them. I don't understand why they can't sort those and process them. One is not even any sale items. I have a huge concern of how long it's going to take this customer to get her items. What a mess. I really feel sorry for all of them at HO working on this, but I personally feel if someone ordered from a PWS and it was supposed to be someone else's order, too bad. Customer error. I'll give up my commission if it happened. I know they are trying their best, but they may have bit off more then they can chew by agreeing to sort through them.

For those of you seeing orders - are you using beta or the old legacy personal web page? I'm a beta user and KNOW that I have had at least 6 orders on day one - and I still have no confirmation by email nor in Consultant Connection. I'm over being bitter about it, and am now simply curious!

BethCooks4U said:
how did you know what was on there before the sale started?

Our family friend placed an order for currently selling items out of the catalog. Placing my link on my fB page before the same caught her attention and she ordered:).

She didn't purchase any outlet items.

Did anyone get an email today about sales within 24 hours. I was hoping I had some but then thought maybe with it the 4th the email did not go out.

I did get an e-mail today with orders from yesterday. I just wish they would update the shipping status and consultant connection.....hopefully tomorrow

I've got 2! Out of the blue :D

<h2>1. What is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event all about?</h2><p>The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is a special sale where Pampered Chef offers discounts on select products. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets at a discounted price!</p><h2>2. When is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event taking place?</h2><p>The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is currently ongoing and will end on [insert date]. Don't miss out on these amazing deals!</p><h2>3. Is the Pizza Cutter really available now?</h2><p>Yes, the Pizza Cutter is now available for purchase! It's the perfect tool for slicing through your favorite pizza toppings and creating even slices.</p><h2>4. Can I use my consultant discount during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be used during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event. However, you can still earn rewards points for your purchases!</p><h2>5. I'm not sure if I want to buy anything yet. Will there be another sale like this in the future?</h2><p>While we cannot guarantee a similar sale in the future, we do have special events and promotions throughout the year. Make sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming deals and offers!</p>

1. What is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event all about?

The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is a special sale where Pampered Chef offers discounts on select products. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets at a discounted price!

2. When is the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event taking place?

The "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event is currently ongoing and will end on [insert date]. Don't miss out on these amazing deals!

3. Is the Pizza Cutter really available now?

Yes, the Pizza Cutter is now available for purchase! It's the perfect tool for slicing through your favorite pizza toppings and creating even slices.

4. Can I use my consultant discount during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be used during the "Who's Scoring Deals at the Sidewalk Sale?" event. However, you can still earn rewards points for your purchases!

5. I'm not sure if I want to buy anything yet. Will there be another sale like this in the future?

While we cannot guarantee a similar sale in the future, we do have special events and promotions throughout the year. Make sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming deals and offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monica9498
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melindag